Yellow Bullet Forums banner

761 - 780 of 2668 Posts

·
Registered
8,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #765
So when is whipple releasing a blower? This 7.3 looks tiny in the engine bay.
Don’t know but there is a LOT of hysteria about a lowly old truck motor.

Can’t believe there are already two Superchargers in the works at the very release of this new engine.

If the F250 is the smallest and lightest vehicle this engine is to be placed in then why the rush to build performance parts for it?

Makes you wonder why the ProCharger system is being made to fit with this engine in a Mustang.

Did I mention there is an S550 with one of these 7-3’s in it here within 10 miles of my house?

·
Registered
8,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #766 (Edited)
Think of this as an intervention... heck were all just making sure you dont do anything harmful if this Universal thing doesnt play out the way youve envisioned... even P1. :p
Nah bro you’re now officially in my “basket of deplorables”.

American political reference^^^

look it up.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
I’m not calling it universal. My general point was Ford vs gm that’s what most of this has been. I took you for straight up gm I guess that’s my mistake. The engine will probably do well still early though. I’m not easily offended either I’ve said it before all in good fun.
Ya no worries, I don’t put too much effort in any of this stuff, it’s all in fun for me. And just FYI I have no brand preference or loyalty, but to each his own.

I still think he’s trolling. Any engine is universal when you think about it.
Sadly he is not trolling, and if he is, it’s the only thing he knows how to because these kind of threads are all he starts, and all he replies in. He’s got some issues I think.
But I agree on your last point, some others in here may not...

So just so we understand each other, you’re gonna be fine when these engines become the swappers choice even if they’re putting them in 60’s Mopar muscle cars?

Remeber the hot rodders edict, “get the most powerful engine you can afford and drop it in the lightest car you can find”.

There is no brand loyalty in that ^^^
I would be perfectly fine with this, but I find it curious that you’re promoting this when you’ve never said a good word about anyone who swaps a different brand engine into a Universal. I’m actually quite sure it always has several gay references and plenty of hate about “not being able to work on a modular”, and other stupid shit like that. Your really reaching here bud, but FYI the Uni 7-3 isn’t gonna be “the most powerful engine you can afford” for many who are looking to swap, as it stands there are many other better options.

·
Registered
8,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #768
Ya no worries, I don’t put too much effort in any of this stuff, it’s all in fun for me. And just FYI I have no brand preference or loyalty, but to each his own.

Sadly he is not trolling, and if he is, it’s the only thing he knows how to because these kind of threads are all he starts, and all he replies in. He’s got some issues I think.
But I agree on your last point, some others in here may not...

I would be perfectly fine with this, but I find it curious that you’re promoting this when you’ve never said a good word about anyone who swaps a different brand engine into a Universal. I’m actually quite sure it always has several gay references and plenty of hate about “not being able to work on a modular”, and other stupid shit like that. Your really reaching here bud, but FYI the Uni 7-3 isn’t gonna be “the most powerful engine you can afford” for many who are looking to swap, as it stands there are many other better options.
......and yet here you are wrapping yourself in the comfort and goodness of another one of my fascinating threads.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
......and yet here you are wrapping yourself in the comfort and goodness of another one of my fascinating threads.
Ya not really HenryUni, more like I saw how desperate you were to have their engine noticed since you bumped your own thread after no replies. But you’re part right in that last part, I do find your ability to find greatness in a Universal engine with merely average power levels fascinating, all while ignoring and hating on other brands that have been making the same or better power numbers for years with less displacement.....

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Cool. I’m brand loyal always have and I suppose I always will be. I like Ford’s racing history, body styles seem to be well thought out, and I really like Ford engine’s overall past and present. I’m just not a v6 fan at all. My reasons are right to me, but everyone is right in their own mind. I’m not going to get my blood pressure up over what others do. It’s not my place, money, or time.

·
Registered
8,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #771
Ya not really HenryUni, more like I saw how desperate you were to have their engine noticed since you bumped your own thread after no replies. But you’re part right in that last part, I do find your ability to find greatness in a Universal engine with merely average power levels fascinating, all while ignoring and hating on other brands that have been making the same or better power numbers for years with less displacement.....
Lol, now I know what you’re talking about. I bumped because I released , no I unleashed, this thread at 4 in the morning EST.

Wouldn’t want you to miss the goodness.

·
Señor Member
26,767 Posts
Don’t know why but I'm displaying a LOT of hysteria about a lowly old truck motor.
Good read for ya Henry...

Women with hysterical manifestations:

Aging and menopause as a medico-social determinant of female gender influence on mental health. Female gender in the period of menopause is associated with the end of fertility that affects adaptation to changed conditions, decreases intellectual and physical possibilities, narrows role positions, leads to non-psychotic mental disorders (NPMD).

Objective
To identify influence of the age, menopause, female sex, sociodemographic parameters on hysterical symptoms in structure of NPMD.

Material
In the borderline states department, 93 female patients with hysterical manifestations in structure of NPMD were treated.

Conclusions
Age, menopause, female sex are reliably (P < 0.05) connected with intensification of hysterical symptoms in the structure of NPMD.

?

·
Registered
14,953 Posts
Don’t know but there is a LOT of hysteria about a lowly old truck motor.

Can’t believe there are already two Superchargers in the works at the very release of this new engine.

If the F250 is the smallest and lightest vehicle this engine is to be placed in then why the rush to build performance parts for it?

Makes you wonder why the ProCharger system is being made to fit with this engine in a Mustang.

Did I mention there is an S550 with one of these 7-3’s in it here within 10 miles of my house?
Watson Racing?

·
Señor Member
26,767 Posts
Think you forgot to include this...in your childish post.

? ? ?

761 - 780 of 2668 Posts