·
Registered
14,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lmao at $300, just call it what it is: Raging Idiots

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
You should check out the USA tour stop prices. $300 ca is pretty damn cheap. If they played a set here in DFW it would be sold out at a lot of theaters and arenas. I could be wrong but I have some friends that would pay that price to see them from the floor.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I will add that the napster file sharing stuff that started back in the late 90s wasn't a negative as the music industry made it out to be. The music became a free advertisement and a shit ton of bands from the 60s-90s capitalized on the opportunity and started touring again and making bank.

These dudes are older and need some $ and if people will pay the ticket price, good for them!!

·
Ask me about my Weiner!..
6,024 Posts
I wouldn’t pay $30 to see Rage, they’re as bad as Tool, all their shit sounds the same.

·
Registered
5,043 Posts
No idea how people think Tom Morello is a good guitarist. The guy is a hack. He can't play notes so he makes a bunch fuzz and shitty special effects kind of noise. And Zack smells like dirty feet and patchouli oil. Fucking hippie.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
No idea how people think Tom Morello is a good guitarist. The guy is a hack. He can't play notes so he makes a bunch fuzz and shitty special effects kind of noise. And Zack smells like dirty feet and patchouli oil. Fucking hippie.
Haha! I never thought he was that great either. There was some website promoting having him give you internet guitar lessons. Lots of comments about pitching in to give him lessons instead.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
103,854 Posts
I sense Rage against high ticket prices

·
The Cuban
2,756 Posts
I attempted to get tickets & each time I clicked on a seat, it said they were already taken & after picking seats for 5min far away ones were available for $290, then I said fuck it, I’m not paying $300 for seats far away, listen to them complain about the president

·
Former RJ instigator
39,939 Posts
$300, yawn, that's about the norm for good seats these days, I guess the OP hasn't been to a big name concert lately.

How about, almost $1000 for a front row ticket to see Willie Nelson?

·
6,024 Posts
$300, yawn, that's about the norm for good seats these days, I guess the OP hasn't been to a big name concert lately.

How about, almost $1000 for a front row ticket to see Willie Nelson?

Just post on FB that you’ve got a ounce of primo weed and a guitar at your house. He’ll show for free, or someone that looks like him will.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I guess none of you have been to Winnipeg. When you are playing in front of three hundred fans, you need to be asking more than $300 for a ticket...

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
For sure a bunch of fake commies. Hate the message, but some of their shit rocks the house lol. Kinda like that crazy, annoying whore ya know, that's still insane in the poontang.

·
6,024 Posts
For sure a bunch of fake commies. Hate the message, but some of their shit rocks the house lol. Kinda like that crazy, annoying whore ya know, that's still insane in the poontang.

I’ll agree that sine of their stuff rocks. Bush had some good songs too, fuckin 3 cord wonders.

·
Registered
8,687 Posts
I wouldn’t pay $30 to see Rage, they’re as bad as Tool, all their shit sounds the same.
LOL! It's funny how different some people are in their tastes. I reckon those are probably two of the best bands ever.

I've never liked the RATM lyrics, but those dudes fucking ROCK.

If they came to OZ I'd pay $300 to see them. Without question.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts