The Broke EF SC400 build - Page 7 - Yellow Bullet Forums
;

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Build Threads > Import Builds

Import Builds Share all Import Builds in this section.

Old 10-23-2019, 10:25 AM   #91
Broke EF
Smoked another BBC

Default Re: The Broke EF SC400 build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebird View Post
Cool build Broke! The GM strike may have your oil pan..... i have one on order as well, lol.
Its not looking good I just checked on my order and it said that is "on order". I am still waiting on the alignment tool for the rear main seal anyway. I also need to weld the drain to the front cover, which came yesterday. Right now not having the pan isn't really holding me up but it will be pretty soon.

Sean
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2019, 02:31 AM   #92
quick_8
Smoked Another SBC

Looking good, your putting that TH400 with the brake in the SC? That is going to break that rear end and the tires loose, finally got mine re-tuned by a member on here. Building a LS for a buddy of mine too, keep the pics coming. Looking forward to seeing it closer.
quick_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2019, 09:52 AM   #93
Broke EF
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick_8 View Post
Looking good, your putting that TH400 with the brake in the SC? That is going to break that rear end and the tires loose, finally got mine re-tuned by a member on here. Building a LS for a buddy of mine too, keep the pics coming. Looking forward to seeing it closer.
Yep, that's for the SC. I'm sure it will break everything, but that's racing. The rear end is actually something I am always thinking about. There are 8.8 and 9" conversion kits, but they are pretty damn expensive. I am tempted to back half the car so I can sit the tire where I want and get the right stance to it, and have a solid rear end, good suspension etc. That just hurts me for a lot of slower classes I could run though. Plus people have been very fast with the stock rear setup. Remember its very very similar to a Supra.

I am dying to get back working on it. We have been extremely busy lately, and also had a death in the family. This weekend is shot as well, so I am hoping I can do SOMETHING to it the weekend after. Fingers crossed

Sean