RFD Cylinder Heads - Page 5 - Yellow Bullet Forums
;

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Classifieds Feedback > Negative seller/buyer feedback

Negative seller/buyer feedback This section is designed to keep everyone informed on bad experiences when buying and selling parts.

Old 08-12-2017, 05:26 AM   #61
nitrodee
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: RFD Cylinder Heads

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1965abody View Post
Well guys dyno results in. Can't complain a bit on performance. Actually made 28 more HP than I was shooting for. Never got a flow sheet or anything but engine performed without a flow sheet in hand, lol. I'm happy. Sorry some of you may have had some not so great experiences.
So what the fuck are you doing in this section ? Blowing wind up a lying thieving cunts ass doesn't do shit for the people the motherfucker screwed over.

Rode one of them skinny tired bikes once,they're scary.Worst part is you're scared for a long time.(Elmer Trett on PSM )

“There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”
"Ernest Hemingway"

nitrodee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2017, 07:19 AM   #62
Launch
Banksters Paradise
Smoked Another SBC

Garage

Quote:
Well guys dyno results in. Can't complain a bit on performance. Actually made 28 more HP than I was shooting for. Never got a flow sheet or anything but engine performed without a flow sheet in hand, lol. I'm happy. Sorry some of you may have had some not so great experiences.
What heads and what engine?
Launch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 08:44 PM   #63
nitrodee
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Launch View Post
What heads and what engine?
I'm told it's one of curtis ol mates that built the engine so he would have got what he paid for. Can't screw a mate over.

Rode one of them skinny tired bikes once,they're scary.Worst part is you're scared for a long time.(Elmer Trett on PSM )

“There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”
"Ernest Hemingway"

Old 08-12-2017, 08:59 PM   #64
LarryO
Unbanned
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrodee View Post
I'm told it's one of curtis ol mates that built the engine so he would have got what he paid for. Can't screw a mate over.
Your right there. He's given little info on build, engine or even what heads........

Here is a link to no info....

https://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh....php?t=2274362
LarryO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 01:15 AM   #65
1965abody
Burnout box

Pretty fucked up for you guys to start bashing me before I even get a chance to get home and reply. I get on here to do as most. This site is a great tool for people to help each other with their experience, weather you are a pro or novice. First off you ask "what the fuck I'm even on here for". If you luck back, someone asked if anyone had any personal experience with the products. This thread popped up just before my engine was complete. I was actually beginning to worry about my purchase. Was relieved to find that I luckily didn't have some of the same problems as you. So I posted my results thinking it may be helpful to someone. As for making sure one of his "mates" would get the performance he paid for, Curtis was under the impression that I would be building my own engine, which I had planned to do. It wasn't until after I received my heads that I decided to use Island Racing to assemble my engine. And yes they were recommended by Curtis and others. Like some of you I also asked for flow data etc and never received it. You guys act like you are pissed at me because my shit worked out. That's fucked up. Motor is a 18 deg 434. Power Adder heads.
1965abody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 02:47 AM   #66
nitrodee
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Pretty fucked up for you guys to start bashing me before I even get a chance to get home and reply. I get on here to do as most. This site is a great tool for people to help each other with their experience, weather you are a pro or novice. First off you ask "what the fuck I'm even on here for". If you luck back, someone asked if anyone had any personal experience with the products. This thread popped up just before my engine was complete. I was actually beginning to worry about my purchase. Was relieved to find that I luckily didn't have some of the same problems as you. So I posted my results thinking it may be helpful to someone. As for making sure one of his "mates" would get the performance he paid for, Curtis was under the impression that I would be building my own engine, which I had planned to do. It wasn't until after I received my heads that I decided to use Island Racing to assemble my engine. And yes they were recommended by Curtis and others. Like some of you I also asked for flow data etc and never received it. You guys act like you are pissed at me because my shit worked out. That's fucked up. Motor is a 18 deg 434. Power Adder heads.
Sorry, I forgot what time you get home and didn't wait.Oh that's right,I don't know your schedule.Not bashing you for your shit working out at all. Read the heading. "Negative seller feedback section". Every time Larryo tried to say something negative in the aspirated section it was deleted by his mate the grand master of all things aspirated. You can post all your positives in that section and blow wind up curtis ass in there and it wont get taken down. They like positive reinforcement for their sub standard work in that section. This is why I said what I said. Not because you got what you paid for.

"Ernest Hemingway"

Old 08-13-2017, 04:06 AM   #67
LarryO
Unbanned
Smoked Another SBC

As stated above, not bashing you, but this is the "negative sellers feedback section". Feel free to post your experience in the N/A section, but this thread is not what this is about.

Did you end up getting the chamber softening that you paid for done?
Old 08-14-2017, 01:06 AM   #68
1965abody
Burnout box

No. That wasn't me who had the problem with chamber softening.
1965abody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 09:45 AM   #69
ap6
Smoked another BBC

was it mopar 434 elderbrock heads
stolen from hutch, Buy the nitrous and install it but don't use it. Save money for a trans and converter . If the car gets boring , wrap yourself in chicken wire , put your helmet on backwards and spray it!! Hopefully nothing goes wrong.
Hutch
ap6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 11:41 AM   #70
bigblockmark
Smoked another BBC

I heard that a problem with the Eddy 24* heads was that the valve seats moved around and possibly caused damage. I then heard that Edelbrock started using the HIP process on those castings and that took care of that issue. Were the RFD heads having that problem?

I know where there are a set of RFD Pro 24* heads, 2.350" intake titanium valves, Pac springs, and T&D rockers. Built in 2016, still new in the box with a representative flow sheet. Yes they took a long time to get made. PM me if interested.
bigblockmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 07:03 AM   #71
nitrodee
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblockmark View Post

I know where there are a set of RFD Pro 24* heads, 2.350" intake titanium valves, Pac springs, and T&D rockers. Built in 2016, still new in the box with a representative flow sheet. Yes they took a long time to get made. PM me if interested.
Advertise them in the boat section.You may have better luck selling them there.Always someone looking for boat anchors.

"Ernest Hemingway"

Old 08-19-2017, 07:49 PM   #72
LarryO
Unbanned
Smoked Another SBC

As ive said before............

everyone makes mistakes at times, but its how they are resolved that separates a good company or a bad one.
Old 08-20-2017, 04:42 AM   #73
LarryO
Unbanned
Smoked Another SBC

TTT
Old 08-20-2017, 07:03 AM   #74
DAZZLER351
Hugely Awesome Member
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryO View Post
There're now door stops or ashtrays.
They make pretty good trophy's as well ...

I just handed all my CP pistons from my build over to Zok's Racecars i think he is gonna make trophys out of them when he gets some spare time

1. Never tell everything you know.

DAZZLER351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2017, 05:03 AM   #75
nitrodee
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
Smoked Another SBC

got your wrist pins yet ?

"Ernest Hemingway"