RFD Cylinder Heads - Page 10 - Yellow Bullet Forums
;

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Classifieds Feedback > Negative seller/buyer feedback

Negative seller/buyer feedback This section is designed to keep everyone informed on bad experiences when buying and selling parts.

Old 05-10-2018, 05:13 PM   #136
bigblockmark
Smoked another BBC

Default Re: RFD Cylinder Heads

I suggest everyone that is likely to look at this subject probably already has. and after repeated bumps those people have quip looking, I would think.

Even though you may have got screwed, it is detracting from your efforts since you are about the only one complaining.

Sorry for your loss. Carry on.

I did read it while searching for feed back on RFD, so there's that. It did help me to move on with looking at heads.
bigblockmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2018, 05:49 PM   #137
LarryO
Unbanned
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priism View Post
Larry you got a bad deal with RFD but I personally know many who didn't!!

But to compare the views, this thread come in far below others

Indy heads is worst followed by Lobes then Straub

Even by your constant bumping is 10000 views behind Struab Tech in the neg feedback

I had issues with Chris I couldn't get resolved others didn't have the same so same with RFD many have had a very good experience

Just let it go
Just an excuse for keeping it at the top. Let it go? fuck no.
Ill keep this thread up near the top for as long as im on YB.

If you read through there are others that got a bad deal as well as the thread in the nitrous section.

Why don't heed to you own advice and let the Straub thread go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblockmark View Post
I suggest everyone that is likely to look at this subject probably already has. and after repeated bumps those people have quip looking, I would think.

Even though you may have got screwed, it is detracting from your efforts since you are about the only one complaining.

Sorry for your loss. Carry on.

I did read it while searching for feed back on RFD, so there's that. It did help me to move on with looking at heads.
Not complaining anymore. Just keeping it near the top.
LarryO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 09:20 AM   #138
Priism
Burnout box

Larry I understand but it's more of a joke to people know then I think what you tried to get across. That's why even though I followed Chris over here from OffShores only website a couple years ago once I found out he was here. And my expense was not that of yours. I did drop it and not make the thread or constantly bump it.

But that's your choice. We had very good results with RFD Pro heads and thought they were worth the money and time.

This will be my last post and will not check in. So say what you like.

Hope you the best in the future
Priism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 06:15 AM   #139
nitrodee
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
Smoked Another SBC

How are your heads /engine progressing?

Rode one of them skinny tired bikes once,they're scary.Worst part is you're scared for a long time.(Elmer Trett on PSM )

“There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”
"Ernest Hemingway"

nitrodee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 08:31 PM   #140
midnightbluS10
Shrewd Negotiator
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priism View Post
Larry I understand but it's more of a joke to people know then I think what you tried to get across. That's why even though I followed Chris over here from OffShores only website a couple years ago once I found out he was here. And my expense was not that of yours. I did drop it and not make the thread or constantly bump it.

But that's your choice. We had very good results with RFD Pro heads and thought they were worth the money and time.

This will be my last post and will not check in. So say what you like.

Hope you the best in the future

X2

Let it go. You notice no one else does this? Not just here but at any forum. Because there comes a point when it's time to let it go and move forward. You continually bumping it does more to make you look like an idiot similar to Cynic than it does to prove your point any more than it already has. You constantly bumping the thread isn't going to change how it appears in search results. If people are interested, they'll read it whether it's the first post or the 50th. You're just wasting your time at this point.
midnightbluS10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 02:00 AM   #141
LarryO
Unbanned
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightbluS10 View Post
X2

Let it go. You notice no one else does this? Not just here but at any forum. Because there comes a point when it's time to let it go and move forward. You continually bumping it does more to make you look like an idiot similar to Cynic than it does to prove your point any more than it already has. You constantly bumping the thread isn't going to change how it appears in search results. If people are interested, they'll read it whether it's the first post or the 50th. You're just wasting your time at this point.

WTF?? Did you run out of shit to complain about today?

I haven't posted in this thread since May.
LarryO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 10:55 PM   #142
CDRoberts
remembers
Smoked another BBC

CDRoberts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 08:16 PM   #143
Smirnoff
Color Me Gone'd
Smoked another BBC

Thanks again - See nxt Spring.
Smirnoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 08:29 AM   #144
kimosabi
Smoked another BBC

Shit shops who obviously pick the customers to fuck who are not likely to show up at their door, just deserve to stay on the top of any negative feedback. I know for certain that I won't buy tickets to fly over and fistfuck somebody, they know that, but locally 99.9% of all vendors are super nice. Wonder why that is...

Keep it up Larry.
kimosabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2018, 08:17 PM   #145
Launch
Banksters Paradise
Smoked Another SBC

Garage

There's not much worse in this hobby than an overseas vendor choosing to fuck someone that lives across the pond when we're paying double for everything with the shipping/ taxes/ exchange rate.
Launch is offline   Reply With Quote