"LOBES" of Naturally Aspirated fame - Page 4 - Yellow Bullet Forums
;

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Classifieds Feedback > Negative seller/buyer feedback

Negative seller/buyer feedback This section is designed to keep everyone informed on bad experiences when buying and selling parts.

Old 09-30-2015, 10:37 AM   #46
saluki
Spooled up

Default Re: "LOBES" of Naturally Aspirated fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodent4;40****82
Seriously

It looks like a "he said, she said" argument nothing more, nothing less. YOU have posted NO proof of anything apart some words that you smashed out with your keyboard

Where's the alleged shit that you sent Satan Post that shit the fuck up. You want folk to believe that Lobes fucked you dry but you can't produce any documents

If anyone should be producing anything in this thread it is YOU as you're making the accusation.I like others hate to see anyone get taken But you've given nothing but your version of the events without any proof.
Thank god I'm not the only person with at least half a brain here. I really don't blames Lobes for blowing this thread off as retarded at the moment
saluki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2015, 12:35 AM   #47
427Capri
Capri For Sale
Smoked Another SBC

The op's reluctance to post up documents proving his accusations sure doesn't make any sense at all. Makes it seem like he's not being truthful about what he posted. Right now as I see it Lobes has nothing to respond to.

Head window licker on the short bus.
427Capri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 01:58 PM   #48
TMeyer
Pre-Staged

Quote:
Originally Posted by 427Capri View Post
The op's reluctance to post up documents proving his accusations sure doesn't make any sense at all. Makes it seem like he's not being truthful about what he posted. Right now as I see it Lobes has nothing to respond to.
And if he didn't have proof, he would really look stupid. So why would any sane person do that? I think gently encouraging dialog, allows less "mud slinging". He was considerate enough to leave "names" out of it.

I don't think I have seen any creditable response from Steve.
Giving your contact information does no good when there has probably been plenty of emails going back and forth anyway.
Or are you expecting us on the side lines to call you and get your story?
TMeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 03:05 PM   #49
Vinny V
Smoked Another SBC

Really doesn't matter what the rest of us know anyway.this deal is between two guys and that's all that matters.situation will resolve one way or another.learned along time ago if you are not directly effected then don't take sides.
Vinny V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 10:06 PM   #50
Machstang70
Launchin

Garage

Why would an owner of a well known, respected and reputable intake manifold manufacturer post claims such as he has without merit ? Lobes is not making a case for himself (there is none). Posting contractual details would not rectify anything. It's tempting for the Holy Roller hypocrite type to rip some one off from a far. Just refund the man's payments if you are unable to deliver the product or maybe you can't do that either !
Old 10-11-2015, 10:14 PM   #51
saluki
Spooled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machstang70 View Post
Why would an owner of a well known, respected and reputable intake manifold manufacturer post claims such as he has without merit ? Lobes is not making a case for himself (there is none). Posting contractual details would not rectify anything. It's tempting for the Holy Roller hypocrite type to rip some one off from a far. Just refund the man's payments if you are unable to deliver the product or maybe you can't do that either !
that noone outside of Australia has ever heard of.

He doesn't have the balls to post the proof because he doesn't have any.
Old 10-11-2015, 10:51 PM   #52
Machstang70
Launchin

Garage

Pull your head out of your ass and you will see that everyone that used one has been pleased with it's performance and is well known in the sbf/cleveland group in the US. What stake do you have in this anyway?
Old 10-12-2015, 08:41 AM   #53
clevo
Smoked another BBC

I think this is a case for Judge Judy.
clevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 10:20 PM   #54
kinkajou
Burnout box

I've decided to send Chris Uratchko the receipts for the $16,000 I sent to "Lobes" Steve Brown.
I've told Chris it's fine for him to post them or you can contact him direct for the Dropbox location.

As Chris is good friends with Steve Brown I have also asked Chris to ask Steve the following?
3 very basic questions which are very easy to answer.

1. What EXACTLY Steve agree to do?
2. How long did he say it would take?
3. What exactly did he supply?
4. That the receipts are true and correct?

Terry Parker
Parker Racing Components
www.parkerracing.net.au
kinkajou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 05:24 PM   #55
LarryO
Unbanned
Smoked Another SBC

c,mon Chris, lets see em since OP hasn't posted them.

If he was my mate, and I knew he ripped someone good, id have a quiet word in their ear and tell em to make right.
If they didn't, then I would question my friendship with said person. Not the type of person I want to have close as a mate.

that's how I roll.
LarryO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 08:35 PM   #56
TMeyer
Pre-Staged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty Mikho View Post
Hey guys/gals, although most everyone seems to be honest, we will sometimes run into some low life who wants your hard earned money. What can be done?

You can file a claim in the YB.com Negative seller/buyer feedback section to alert others on the board

You should also file a claim with www.ripoffreport.com to make the alert more widespread. Please read that board as it has a lot of useful information.

Last you can file a claim with www.ic3.gov who works with the FBI and National White Collar Crime Center. Claims can be files on behalf of someone or as a group if needed.

When buying or selling anything please collect as much information from the person on the other end as possible. Things like home address (No PO boxes), phone number, full name and also check in the feedback section and with other members on their experiences. This will save a lot of headaches!!!

YB.com will not stand for the bullshit that has happened in a couple of instances. I will provide all information to the authorities. The buck stops at YB.com and we will not back down to any low life scumbag!!!!!
Well Monty & Chris...you said it, lets see it.

I'm new here, but I have been in this industry for a long time.
I try to treat all my customer the best I can, but sometimes thing happen. That's when a good business stands behind their work and makes it right. Parker said he has shared the documents, I'd like to see Steve share his thoughts.

Or would you guys rather have the documents public?

Steve, I am sure you have seen these comments. Why don't you share your side with Chris as Parker has shared his side.
This does not have to be public, as long as a "un-bias" mediator is involved.
TMeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 08:51 PM   #57
Monty Mikho
Satan
Smoked Another SBC

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMeyer View Post
Well Monty & Chris...you said it, lets see it.

I'm new here, but I have been in this industry for a long time.
I try to treat all my customer the best I can, but sometimes thing happen. That's when a good business stands behind their work and makes it right. Parker said he has shared the documents, I'd like to see Steve share his thoughts.

Or would you guys rather have the documents public?

Steve, I am sure you have seen these comments. Why don't you share your side with Chris as Parker has shared his side.
This does not have to be public, as long as a "un-bias" mediator is involved.
Like I stated in my post. I do not like getting in the middle of this kind of stuff anymore. I always become the bad guy. Like my post said.. The guy did contact me a few times so he can send me files. I replied with I am not interested in receiving them and want to stay out of this.

This deal was not brokered through me so I have no business getting in the middle of it now.

I hope both parties find a resolution..

Monty Mikho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 01:56 AM   #58
clevo
Smoked another BBC

Where is Lobes these days? I bet his looking for his next victim, if he was honest he would come on here and sought this out with Terry. I thought Lobes was a smart guy but cant believe he is this low to rip someone off from their hard earned cash, if he was a man he would of responded like a man.

Last edited by clevo; 10-16-2015 at 01:57 AM. Reason: edit
clevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 10:36 AM   #59
saluki
Spooled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkajou View Post
I've decided to send Chris Uratchko the receipts for the $16,000 I sent to "Lobes" Steve Brown.
I've told Chris it's fine for him to post them or you can contact him direct for the Dropbox location.

As Chris is good friends with Steve Brown I have also asked Chris to ask Steve the following?
3 very basic questions which are very easy to answer.

1. What EXACTLY Steve agree to do?
2. How long did he say it would take?
3. What exactly did he supply?
4. That the receipts are true and correct?

Terry Parker
Parker Racing Components
www.parkerracing.net.au
While you're at it, hit the newbie thread phuckstick.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2015, 04:51 PM   #60
LarryO
Unbanned
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by saluki View Post
While you're at it, hit the newbie thread phuckstick.
He was here a year before you fuckstick.

Maybe heed to your own advice.
LarryO is online now   Reply With Quote