"LOBES" of Naturally Aspirated fame - Page 2 - Yellow Bullet Forums
;

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Classifieds Feedback > Negative seller/buyer feedback

Negative seller/buyer feedback This section is designed to keep everyone informed on bad experiences when buying and selling parts.

Old 09-20-2015, 07:21 AM   #16
Conrod
Burnout box

Default Re: "LOBES" of Naturally Aspirated fame

Its plain and simple Lobes is a crook ( maybe a smart one but still a crook)
Conrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2015, 05:59 PM   #17
saluki
Spooled up

Would you fucktards shut up and actually provide screenshots of proof of payment and emails.
saluki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 06:09 PM   #18
LarryO
Unbanned
Smoked Another SBC

^^^^

Why fucktard?

Lobes has been in here and hasn't denied anything and leaves a smartarse comment.
LarryO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 06:26 PM   #19
saluki
Spooled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkajou View Post
Check out my web site for more info on Lobes. Will be updating more info on him in the near future... Names, places & the people he works with etc...you will be surprised.
www.parkerracing.net.au
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryO View Post
^^^^

Why fucktard?

Lobes has been in here and hasn't denied anything and leaves a smartarse comment.
There isnt much for him to respond to...
Old 09-20-2015, 06:30 PM   #20
LarryO
Unbanned
Smoked Another SBC

Im sure he read this...........................

"LOBES" from the YELLOW BULLET FORUMS
Just a quick story about "LOBES" [Steve] who regularly posts on YELLOW BULLET [YB], mainly in the Naturally Aspirated Forum. I sent a total of $16,000US [16K] to Lobes back in 2010, first payment on the 4th February & last payment on 19th October 2010. The deal was, he would draw & make patterns in 90 days. That's close enough to 5 LONG YEARS AGO.... At this point in time I have no finished drawings, & obviously no patterns. He has cut off ALL contact, as of early this year. Threatened to sue me for $32,000 for the money he spent on the project. I have recently placed an IC3 complaint with the FBI & am awaiting their reply.
Old 09-20-2015, 06:37 PM   #21
LarryO
Unbanned
Smoked Another SBC

IM sure he probably seen this too and seems to be somewhat involved in something with this bloke....

It is indeed a very sad day that I feel compelled to go to this level. Considering my Christmas was the worst in all my working life, entirely due to Mr. Lobes. You have plenty to say on the "Bullet" about other people's moral values but maybe you should take a look in your own back yard. I paid you $17,000 [ 17 thousand] approx 4 & 1/2 years ago for a job that was invoiced to take 3 months .....at this point in time I still have nothing that is of any real use, but lots of excuses. In all that time there has not been once that you have apologised for being late....NOT ONCE. For someone who tells me you go to Church & read the Bible, strikes me as being more than a little bit unusual. You now refuse to answer your phone or emails. Should I be alarmed ??? Even your friends that I've spoken with can't believe your behaviour. You tell them I keep changing the job which I will admit has happened, but when the chain drags for so long that's invariably going to happen...but, 4 1/2 yrs is ridiculous.
You told me you can't correspond any more because your attorney told you not to....strikes me as a little bit odd. Why Lobes, do you need an attorney to tell you right from wrong? I thought you were a Christian ??? Going to Church doesn't make you a Christian, it's how you treat your fellow man. I thought the Good Book said, " Do unto others as you would have them do to you" not "Do unto others before they get a chance to do it to you"
You have caused untold amounts of trauma to our family, more than you will ever know, or care about [which you've acknowledged in your emails as having nothing to do with you...yes I still have the email]. I've had to go out and get a second job to try & make ends meet....not that would make any difference to you of course, you don't have any conscience...that's right, that can't be true, you're a Christian, sorry, I forgot about that.
I've left out your name address & phone # to allow you your anonymity at this point, but unless I get an apology & serious progress on the "WHOLE" project that YOU agreed on, that means "EVERYTHING" you agreed on VERY SOON, who knows what could happen?
You can treat me how you see fit, but the "Big Fellow" upstairs doesn't need an Attorney to figure out who's telling the truth? I don't know how you sleep at night. I know I don't.

To all those that have taken the time to read this Merry Christmas to you all.
Old 09-21-2015, 02:44 AM   #22
kinkajou
Burnout box

Quote:
Originally Posted by saluki View Post
Would you fucktards shut up and actually provide screenshots of proof of payment and emails.
Settle down Saluki, you'll have a coronary. I've just contacted Monty regarding sending info, $$ transfers etc. I'm awaiting his response.
Cheers Terry
kinkajou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 03:38 AM   #23
DAZZLER351
Hugely Awesome Member
Smoked Another SBC

BUMP

1. Never tell everything you know.

DAZZLER351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 04:38 PM   #24
saluki
Spooled up

Just fucking post the shit
Old 09-21-2015, 07:44 PM   #25
kinkajou
Burnout box

Quote:
Just fucking post the shit

Dear Mr. Saluki, you're not talking to your Mother now, you're talking to me, Terry Parker. You really have a way with words, a gentle kind soul I can see??? It seems you're in a big hurry to find out the truth. I would suggest you contact Monty as he has all Steve's contact details. So you shouldn't have any problems asking Steve the same questions as I put to the Rodent. Steve's a good Christian man, you won't have any problems getting the truth from him?
Thanks for your time.
Cheers,
Terry

Last edited by kinkajou; 09-21-2015 at 07:45 PM.
Old 09-21-2015, 08:14 PM   #26
saluki
Spooled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkajou View Post
Dear Mr. Saluki, you're not talking to your Mother now, you're talking to me, Terry Parker. You really have a way with words, a gentle kind soul I can see??? It seems you're in a big hurry to find out the truth. I would suggest you contact Monty as he has all Steve's contact details. So you shouldn't have any problems asking Steve the same questions as I put to the Rodent. Steve's a good Christian man, you won't have any problems getting the truth from him?
Thanks for your time.
Cheers,
Terry
I read this as "I dont have any proof to put up"
Old 09-21-2015, 08:26 PM   #27
kinkajou
Burnout box

Quote:
I read this as "I dont have any proof to put up"
I'm still waiting to hear back from Monty. I've sent him several emails but have heard nothing back, so I suggest you take it up with him. I've offered Monty all the info, maybe you can get on to him & see why I haven't heard back?
Old 09-21-2015, 08:29 PM   #28
LarryO
Unbanned
Smoked Another SBC

Just post it up.

If he has a problem with it, he would of let you know.

silence the doubters and open peoples eyes.
Old 09-21-2015, 08:40 PM   #29
LarryO
Unbanned
Smoked Another SBC

quotes from Monty in the sticky from this section....................

Hey guys/gals, although most everyone seems to be honest, we will sometimes run into some low life who wants your hard earned money. What can be done?

You can file a claim in the YB.com Negative seller/buyer feedback section to alert others on the board

You should also file a claim with www.ripoffreport.com to make the alert more widespread. Please read that board as it has a lot of useful information.

Last you can file a claim with www.ic3.gov who works with the FBI and National White Collar Crime Center. Claims can be files on behalf of someone or as a group if needed.

When buying or selling anything please collect as much information from the person on the other end as possible. Things like home address (No PO boxes), phone number, full name and also check in the feedback section and with other members on their experiences. This will save a lot of headaches!!!

YB.com will not stand for the bullshit that has happened in a couple of instances. I will provide all information to the authorities. The buck stops at YB.com and we will not back down to any low life scumbag!!!!!

It just sucks that a few bad apples have to ruin shit for the majority of people looking for a deal or selling parts they no longer need. Again I believe the members here are more like family than just another site member. We will all work together to make shit like this stop!!! And people can bet their asses on that!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2015, 08:48 PM   #30
DAZZLER351
Hugely Awesome Member
Smoked Another SBC

HERE HERE !!!

1. Never tell everything you know.

DAZZLER351 is offline   Reply With Quote