"LOBES" of Naturally Aspirated fame - Yellow Bullet Forums
;

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Classifieds Feedback > Negative seller/buyer feedback

Negative seller/buyer feedback This section is designed to keep everyone informed on bad experiences when buying and selling parts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2015, 12:30 AM   #1
kinkajou
Junior Member
Burnout box
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 29
Default "LOBES" of Naturally Aspirated fame

Check out my web site for more info on Lobes. Will be updating more info on him in the near future... Names, places & the people he works with etc...you will be surprised.
www.parkerracing.net.au
kinkajou is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-29-2015, 02:46 AM   #2
Lobes
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 7,224
Default Re: "LOBES" of Naturally Aspirated fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkajou View Post
Check out my web site for more info on Lobes. Will be updating more info on him in the near future... Names, places & the people he works with etc...you will be surprised.
www.parkerracing.net.au
cbscares.com

Check it out.
Lobes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 07:34 AM   #3
Michael Lanigan
Big Trev is a great guy!
Smoked Another SBC
 
Michael Lanigan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 14,506
Default Re: "LOBES" of Naturally Aspirated fame

5 years is a long time. $16k is a lot of money. You should have a U.S. holiday and pay the gentleman a visit, sort it out, face to face. That's always the best way.
Michael Lanigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 07:00 PM   #4
cstraub
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,714
Default Re: "LOBES" of Naturally Aspirated fame

There are 2 sides to every story and in the middle is the truth. I have dealt with "lobes" on 2 occasions where there was money to be paid to me for product. On both occasions I shipped product out without payment. Lobes called and paid for both shipments in a prompt time frame.
__________________
Chris Straub
Straub Technologies
423 391 7774
[email protected]
www.straubtechnologies.com
www.distributorgears.com
cstraub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 12:30 AM   #5
SBX RPM
Junior Member
Spooled up
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 166
Default Re: "LOBES" of Naturally Aspirated fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Lanigan View Post
5 years is a long time. $16k is a lot of money. You should have a U.S. holiday and pay the gentleman a visit, sort it out, face to face. That's always the best way.
X2...What state and area are you in LOBES?

My only question is if you have done nothing wrong why are you not contacting this guy and are ducking and weaving? Prove this guy wrong then by putting up your contact details for all to see!!!

Who am I , that depends on how people carry themselves..

Come on come forward!
SBX RPM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 09:07 PM   #6
Conrod
Junior Member
Burnout box
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 5
Default Re: "LOBES" of Naturally Aspirated fame

So Monty, what's the go? Is Parker making up these crazy wild stories or has God really been caught with his hand in the cooky jar, all be it a $16,000 cooky jar. Have you contacted Parker & Lobes to get their side of the story? This is killing me. Surely it can't be true.
Conrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 02:50 AM   #7
TMeyer
Junior Member
Pre-Staged
 
TMeyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 84
Default Re: "LOBES" of Naturally Aspirated fame

Well anything new here??? Seems like "Lobes" responded (kind of) and now nothing. As a business owner who strives to be honest and supply what "I get paid for" I hate to see others getting taken.
I'll admit, I have heard of Parker intakes and have used some of their intakes on engines, but never heard of "Lobes"
TMeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 04:08 AM   #8
rodent4
Busy being a cunt
Smoked Another SBC
 
rodent4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hell
Posts: 27,646
Default Re: "LOBES" of Naturally Aspirated fame

When the Christmas thread was posted it was $17000 Did he send you a Gorilla OP

I'm not saying what the OP say's isn't true, but Lobes has been an invaluable source of info for guys on this forum and for me personally..........the OP on the other hand has offered nothing and looks to just be here with an axe to grind

There's lots missing from this story........

Hopefully this thread goes the same way as the Christmas thread
rodent4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 10:56 AM   #9
TMeyer
Junior Member
Pre-Staged
 
TMeyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 84
Default Re: "LOBES" of Naturally Aspirated fame

And "visa a versa" I have no clue who Lobes is, but I have worked with Parker the company in the use of their manifolds.

I have no doubt that Lobes has been informative to people on this site, many guys like that. But what you do on the computer and how you run your business can be two different things.
When money is involved, it's amazing how people change.

It really is pretty simple, Lobes has been on this thread once, make another appearance and explain his side.
TMeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 06:30 PM   #10
LarryO
Unbanned
Smoked Another SBC
 
LarryO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 20,306
Default Re: "LOBES" of Naturally Aspirated fame

His reply was somewhat of a smartarse reply at that.
LarryO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 10:40 PM   #11
Honk if parts fall off
Drag Week Survivor
Smoked Another SBC
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 14,309
Default Re: "LOBES" of Naturally Aspirated fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstraub View Post
There are 2 sides to every story and in the middle is the truth. I have dealt with "lobes" on 2 occasions where there was money to be paid to me for product. On both occasions I shipped product out without payment. Lobes called and paid for both shipments in a prompt time frame.
Well of course he paid you, he had $16,000 of the Op's money in his pocket.
Honk if parts fall off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 03:45 PM   #12
kinkajou
Junior Member
Burnout box
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 29
Default Re: "LOBES" of Naturally Aspirated fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodent4 View Post
When the Christmas thread was posted it was $17000 Did he send you a Gorilla OP

I'm not saying what the OP say's isn't true, but Lobes has been an invaluable source of info for guys on this forum and for me personally..........the OP on the other hand has offered nothing and looks to just be here with an axe to grind

There's lots missing from this story........

Hopefully this thread goes the same way as the Christmas thread
Hi Rodent 4, the FACT is,this forum is called Negative seller/buyer feedback, not Naturally Aspirated, so whatever is on here has NOTHING to do with who is the most usefull to Forum members.

You obviously have a close direct link to Lobes, & I can see you are a person who likes to see the truth, so you shouldn't have any problems finding out?


Ask Lobes the following:

1. What did Lobes promise to supply?
2. How long to supply?
3. How much $$ did he receive?
4. 5 years later, what EXACTLY has he supplied?

These are very easy basic questions, that I'm sure you & everyone else would like to hear the answer to?
kinkajou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 04:48 PM   #13
rodent4
Busy being a cunt
Smoked Another SBC
 
rodent4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hell
Posts: 27,646
Default Re: "LOBES" of Naturally Aspirated fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkajou View Post
Hi Rodent 4, the FACT is,this forum is called Negative seller/buyer feedback, not Naturally Aspirated, so whatever is on here has NOTHING to do with who is the most usefull to Forum members.

You obviously have a close direct link to Lobes, & I can see you are a person who likes to see the truth, so you shouldn't have any problems finding out?


Ask Lobes the following:

1. What did Lobes promise to supply?
2. How long to supply?
3. How much $$ did he receive?
4. 5 years later, what EXACTLY has he supplied?

These are very easy basic questions, that I'm sure you & everyone else would like to hear the answer to?
I have no links to Lobes whatsoever, and have no idea who he is.

But I've been he long enough to see that quite often the forum gets it's share of "long time lurker, first time poster" accusations to discredit folk on here, who do have cred for helping others out.

If you have been defrauded I hope you get what's owing to you
rodent4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 09:08 AM   #14
kinkajou
Junior Member
Burnout box
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 29
Default Re: "LOBES" of Naturally Aspirated fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodent4 View Post
I have no links to Lobes whatsoever, and have no idea who he is.

But I've been he long enough to see that quite often the forum gets it's share of "long time lurker, first time poster" accusations to discredit folk on here, who do have cred for helping others out.

If you have been defrauded I hope you get what's owing to you
Bit of a shame you don't have Steve's direct contact details, so I've just sent you his details,2 x Ph#'s, & email. Shouldn't have any problem's getting on to him now.
Cheers,
Terry Parker
kinkajou is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-20-2015, 07:18 AM   #15
Conrod
Junior Member
Burnout box
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 5
Default Re: "LOBES" of Naturally Aspirated fame

Lobes might have paid you but he doesn't provide the goods when you pay him. I know for a fact he has been paid $16,000 for a product and has never delivered.
Conrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 0%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Yellow Bullet LLC
 

Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.