Duncan parts and performance in kentucky - Yellow Bullet Forums
;

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Classifieds Feedback > Negative seller/buyer feedback

Negative seller/buyer feedback This section is designed to keep everyone informed on bad experiences when buying and selling parts.

Old 01-11-2018, 10:58 PM   #1
06powerstroke
Launchin

Default Duncan parts and performance in kentucky

Beware of Ricky Duncan the owner of Duncan parts and performance. He takes on projects and is not capable of completing them. I sent two vehicles and got back two stripped down ones retuned, he sold numerous parts off them and said they were stolen. Over $5000 worth of stolen parts.
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2018, 04:54 PM   #2
06powerstroke
Launchin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06powerstroke View Post
Beware of Ricky Duncan the owner of Duncan parts and performance. He takes on projects and is not capable of completing them. I sent two vehicles and got back two stripped down ones retuned, he sold numerous parts off them and said they were stolen. Over $5000 worth of stolen parts.
Update, since getting my card back Iíve been in touch with 6 last customers that have been ripped off by this guy. Total of around 50-55k between everyone that paid him. How do you report him to notify people to watch out for him?
Old 01-13-2018, 06:43 PM   #3
Mitch H
Off the stands for 2018!
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: Duncan parts and performance in kentucky

Quote:
Update, since getting my card back Iíve been in touch with 6 last customers that have been ripped off by this guy. Total of around 50-55k between everyone that paid him. How do you report him to notify people to watch out for him?
What is his excuse for the missing parts and incomplete work?

Have your attorney report him via subpoena to appear for the lawsuit against him.
Old 05-31-2018, 06:14 PM   #4
06powerstroke
Launchin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch H View Post
Quote:
Update, since getting my card back I’ve been in touch with 6 last customers that have been ripped off by this guy. Total of around 50-55k between everyone that paid him. How do you report him to notify people to watch out for him?
What is his excuse for the missing parts and incomplete work?

Have your attorney report him via subpoena to appear for the lawsuit against him.
This guy is still running his business without insurance or license in Prestonburg Kentucky. How do you report him?
Old 05-31-2018, 07:04 PM   #5
bigblockmark
Smoked another BBC

Walk into the local Police station and tell them he robbed you. If you are not local, you can get a local private investigator to do it.
bigblockmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 05:14 PM   #6
Geerbangr
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
This guy is still running his business without insurance or license in Prestonburg Kentucky. How do you report him?
You go to his shop and report him to 911 as apparently falling off a ladder, twice.
Old 07-27-2018, 08:47 AM   #7
VtamRLN
Launchin

Garage

How was payment made?

If done by check and out of state, that is Interstate Fraud and is actually a Federal Crime. If done In-State, you should contact the local PD or County Sheriff. If you have no documentation (photos before / after, written paperwork ,etc...) it's hard to prove.

If you paid by credit card, dispute the charge w your card provider under product not received, product not as advertised, or Service Dispute. The Fraud department can seize the money from his account and get it back to you

I bought a trailer in Greenup, KY that I began to have questions about prior to pickup. He agreed to hold the trailer for a few weeks before I arrived. Turns out the trailer had been registered w the State as a "homemade" trailer but I knew it was a Haulmark. Contacted the local PD who went on site, inspected the trailer for Man. VINs and found they had been removed. They impounded the trailer and found 2 other vehicles for sale w altered VINs. He refused to give me my money back. Police Chief explained to him the error of his ways, and I had the money returned electronically in 2 hours.
VtamRLN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 04:52 AM   #8
sagarth
Burnout box

introduce this guy to my lawyers Smith & Wesson get a .38 injunction and explain you ain't leaving without adequate compensation. Cash, tools, parts whatever just remember used is $.30 on the dollar. But you can't be playing.
sagarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2018, 11:07 AM   #9
Mi.5.0Fred
Smoked Another SBC

I like to bring the Judge and uncle Ruger the lawyer with me.

No one wants the Lead Trophy, but everyone wants the Titanium Hall Pass.
I have gone through the traps upside down and on fire, but I have never seen Elvis at 1000 feet.
Mi.5.0Fred is online now   Reply With Quote