Dick head theif Ebay seller James Eberhardy in Milwaukee Wisconsin - Page 2 - Yellow Bullet Forums
;

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Classifieds Feedback > Negative seller/buyer feedback

Negative seller/buyer feedback This section is designed to keep everyone informed on bad experiences when buying and selling parts.

Old 11-08-2017, 09:36 AM   #16
blackmagic762
Pullin gears

Default Re: Dick head theif Ebay seller James Eberhardy in Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Town Race Products View Post
Printing UPS or Fedex labels from you home puter with your account with either is done every day. BUT!!!! When packages are dropped off at either they should be scanned and your handed a receipt that the packages were received. The receipt is proof parcels were handed to an agent. NEVER leave the counter without one.
We normally ship UPS and if we drop anything off at a UPS store we get a printed receipt. Yesterday we had a customer specify they wanted Fed Ex shipping so I had to drop a box off personally at a Fed Ex drop off location. No receipt, no nothing. I asked for one and was told they don't do that.
blackmagic762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2017, 07:33 PM   #17
irwires
Burnout box

Not true. It was a lazy ass. I get one from FedEx when I drop off. Ask for a supervisor. Or better still watch them scan it and then ask for a receipt of the transaction. If they did a label and took your money then for sure there would be a receipt.
irwires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 10:11 AM   #18
killer94vert
Smoked another BBC

I got him to give me the address of the Fedex location he "dropped them off at" I called that location and talked to someone who had been on staff all week long. She never heard of this guy nor anyone claiming packages had gone missing. I was then transferred to the Fedex call center and no traces had been imitated on either tracking number. I called this fucking lying piece of shit out on all of this new found info and told him he is committing fraud. A refund was in my account the next day. Despite his previous feedback he tried long and hard to fuck me over.
killer94vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 10:17 AM   #19
austang
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer94vert View Post
I got him to give me the address of the Fedex location he "dropped them off at" I called that location and talked to someone who had been on staff all week long. She never heard of this guy nor anyone claiming packages had gone missing. I was then transferred to the Fedex call center and no traces had been imitated on either tracking number. I called this fucking lying piece of shit out on all of this new found info and told him he is committing fraud. A refund was in my account the next day. Despite his previous feedback he tried long and hard to fuck me over.
If he really was trying to fraud you, you wouldn't of gotten the money back so fast.

My vote is that the guy who has been on staff all week long has a new blower.

-Hank Hill

austang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 10:25 AM   #20
killer94vert
Smoked another BBC

It was a older woman for one. No receipt for shipping paid. Everything he said was Proven not true. This was through Ebay so I would have gotten my money back regardless. The Fedex call center rep told me accusing Fedex of losing packages that they never received is Fraud. I relayed that info amount all of the other shot he lied about and he sent a E check refund that took over a week to clear. I don't care what anyone thinks this guy is full of shit. If you want to give him $920 of your cash for a blower best of luck to you. I have well over 2k Ebay transactions and know pretty quick when someone is full of shit.
Old 12-14-2017, 09:52 PM   #21
killer94vert
Smoked another BBC

Just an update. He just ran the same scam on another guy on Ebay for a $2600 Bugcatcher setup.
Old 12-14-2017, 10:09 PM   #22
B-man
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer94vert View Post
Just an update. He just ran the same scam on another guy on Ebay for a $2600 Bugcatcher setup.
Link?
B-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2017, 01:30 AM   #23
killer94vert
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-man View Post
Link?
Ebay username eb7almost. Check his feedback. You can see the item in question and the BS the buyer went through dealing with this asshole.