BOOOO Indy Head!! - Page 3 - Yellow Bullet Forums
;

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Classifieds Feedback > Negative seller/buyer feedback

Negative seller/buyer feedback This section is designed to keep everyone informed on bad experiences when buying and selling parts.

Old 05-25-2014, 09:31 AM   #31
fishy340
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: BOOOO Indy Head!!

I'm suprised after all the complaint's that this man Russ actualy has knee cap's left.
One day someone who has been ripped off for thousands of dollar's is gonna go off..JMO
fishy340 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2014, 02:57 PM   #32
TWINS101Z
IN HILLARY'S PANTIES
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevo View Post
Your avatar says it all Mr Twin !
Do you shit chocolate donuts for for Indy after Russ has pumped your back door!
INDY HEADS
HEY SHITBAG,

YOU'D GIVE YOUR LEFT NUT IF YOU COULD AFFORD A SET OF INDY HEADS. I'M SURE YOU'RE STILL PLAYING WITH FACTORY IRON JUNK. GO BACK IN YOUR HOLE FAG.
TWINS101Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 06:18 PM   #33
clevo
Smoked another BBC

Hey TWINS101Z
You have no idea! the only thing i suggest, is you need to see a doctor for a mental examination you hillbilly im done with you wasting time.
clevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 04:51 AM   #34
TWINS101Z
IN HILLARY'S PANTIES
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevo View Post
Hey TWINS101Z
You have no idea! the only thing i suggest, is you need to see a doctor for a mental examination you hillbilly im done with you wasting time.
ITS CLEAR NOW. I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU WERE A PUSSY
Old 05-30-2014, 12:46 AM   #35
procharged484
Pullin gears

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWINS101Z View Post
HEY SHIT BAG,

YOU'D GIVE YOUR LEFT NUT IF YOU COULD AFFORD A SET OF INDY HEADS. I'M SURE YOU'RE STILL PLAYING WITH FACTORY IRON JUNK. GO BACK IN YOUR HOLE FAG.
Your a real man with common sense I see buy the way you present yourself ?? Let me put it this way ,I use nothing but Stage V , and quality aftermarket parts instead of inferior parts form that no good lying ripoff bastard you defend . I even took the Indy intake I had and threw it in the scrap pile so I wont advertise that crap !
Old 05-30-2014, 04:20 AM   #36
clevo
Smoked another BBC

procharged484
Dont waste your time, Twin the dickhead has no idea and has never seen the quality of parts from Indy he wouldnt even know what is a quality part and what is rubbish.[ Twin is a TURD from the Indy camp ]
clevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 10:03 PM   #37
TWINS101Z
IN HILLARY'S PANTIES
Smoked Another SBC

HEY MOTHERFUCKERS. INDY RULES! I SAID RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-19-2014, 05:10 PM   #38
BAD MEDICINE
Smoked another BBC

BUMP FOR INDY CYLINDER HEADS SUCKING LONG COCK..
BAD MEDICINE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 03:39 PM   #39
Glenn Quinn
Pullin gears

For the AMC market they are the only game in town. I have the Indy aluminum AMC block, EFI manifold and CNC 300 heads on one motor and the 401 race heads and manifold on the other. I was treated well by Indy whenever I called.
Glenn Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 09:31 AM   #40
SBX RPM
Spooled up

KING CONMAN......I HOPE I DONT NEED TO DROP IN AGAIN ...ONE BITCH SLAP MAY NOT HAVE BEEN ENOUGH FROM DOWN UNDER...MMMMM
SBX RPM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 04:13 AM   #41
boatracer572
Burnout box

[QUOTE=Jeffmelnyk;16154106]My dad and I are currently building a '69 Dodge Charger and we built an All Aluminum 572 cid Big Block using Indy Cylinder Heads and an Indy Maxx Aluminum Block. We purchased the Block and heads from Indy Heads www.indyheads.com. Our engine builder finished the engine and we installed it in the car. We got the motor running and I pulled the valve cover off to readjust the valves (thank god!) and I noticed moisture inside the valve cover. Sure enough I checked the dipstick to find the crankcase had water in the oil? We checked for intake leaks, pulled all the plugs and checked all the cylinders and all were clear of water so we pulled the motor. We pulled the oil pan and pressurized the water system and sure enough there was a water leak in the block. Just under the #7 cylinder we could see a stream of water squirting out of the block but it appeared to be coming from nowhere. Upon further inspection there was porosity in the block due to a bad casting. I called Indy Heads and spoke with a guy named Russ who stated he is an owner at Indy, he said this problem happens sometimes and they stand behind their parts so send it back and they will replace it. (B.S.) Russ told me to work with Josh in his shop to verify the problem and get it fixed. I sent Josh a video and pictures of the problem and he said yes this is porosity and they normally just weld the holes and then sell the parts. At that point they changed their tune about send it back and we will replace it. Josh at Indy Heads said they would not replace the block or any of the materials required to reassemble the engine but if we shipped the block to them they will weld the hole and we can pay to ship it back. Apparently this is kind of common with their parts and that is their normal protocall. Apparently this is a common problem on their blocks and head castings. STAY AWAY FROM INDY HEADS!!!
We welded up the area ourselves and pressure tested it, so far no problems. But I will never buy another part from Indy!!!! Stay away from them!! Boooo Indy Heads![/QUO
That sucks to here this, more and more company's producing parts that are far from being able to take out of the box and use.....
boatracer572 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 12:39 AM   #42
SBX RPM
Spooled up

[quote=boatracer572;46225033]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffmelnyk View Post
My dad and I are currently building a '69 Dodge Charger and we built an All Aluminum 572 cid Big Block using Indy Cylinder Heads and an Indy Maxx Aluminum Block. We purchased the Block and heads from Indy Heads www.indyheads.com. Our engine builder finished the engine and we installed it in the car. We got the motor running and I pulled the valve cover off to readjust the valves (thank god!) and I noticed moisture inside the valve cover. Sure enough I checked the dipstick to find the crankcase had water in the oil? We checked for intake leaks, pulled all the plugs and checked all the cylinders and all were clear of water so we pulled the motor. We pulled the oil pan and pressurized the water system and sure enough there was a water leak in the block. Just under the #7 cylinder we could see a stream of water squirting out of the block but it appeared to be coming from nowhere. Upon further inspection there was porosity in the block due to a bad casting. I called Indy Heads and spoke with a guy named Russ who stated he is an owner at Indy, he said this problem happens sometimes and they stand behind their parts so send it back and they will replace it. (B.S.) Russ told me to work with Josh in his shop to verify the problem and get it fixed. I sent Josh a video and pictures of the problem and he said yes this is porosity and they normally just weld the holes and then sell the parts. At that point they changed their tune about send it back and we will replace it. Josh at Indy Heads said they would not replace the block or any of the materials required to reassemble the engine but if we shipped the block to them they will weld the hole and we can pay to ship it back. Apparently this is kind of common with their parts and that is their normal protocall. Apparently this is a common problem on their blocks and head castings. STAY AWAY FROM INDY HEADS!!!
We welded up the area ourselves and pressure tested it, so far no problems. But I will never buy another part from Indy!!!! Stay away from them!! Boooo Indy Heads![/QUO
That sucks to here this, more and more company's producing parts that are far from being able to take out of the box and use.....

Are you serious? 2 threads one in trash or be trashed and one here, 87413 vies 8pages, the second 74354 views 20 pages 295 posts and you still went like a malaka that you are and bought the indy parts...kala na pathis serves you right go again and anyone else wanting to go and prove me wrong go ,go you fucken dumb cunts hahahah
SBX RPM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 11:45 AM   #43
mikie 33 willys
Smoked another BBC

I am also fed up with this indy junk....Im done
Garbage is indy
I bought these 440-1 c heads new...been trying to make them work..fixing leaking water from shit poor machining to crooked valve guides....Ive spent a grand trying to make them work, pressure testing, reamimg out valve guides. etc etc etc.....
I will sell these heads for 1 fuckin buck...that's rite ..1 fuckin buck gets these pile of shit. Pick up only at 48188 Michigan.
Valley tray and manifold 399.00.....their good. Must buy all together.
1 fuckin buck for these heads for real....negotiable...
I am for real and want these fucked up pieces of shit gone forever
Russ.....I hope you read this. You are a first class asshole and your products are the bottom of a septic tank quality.
Worse parts I ever worked with......piss on indy
Old 08-24-2017, 08:25 PM   #44
Mi.5.0Fred
Smoked Another SBC

Will you throw in a yard of Top Soil with the package?
Bummer when a company sells junk and won't stand behind their product.

No one wants the Lead Trophy, but everyone wants the Titanium Hall Pass.
I have gone through the traps upside down and on fire, but I have never seen Elvis at 1000 feet.
Mi.5.0Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2017, 05:44 PM   #45
Smirnoff
Color Me Gone'd
Smoked another BBC

Another satisfried customer, next.
Smirnoff is offline   Reply With Quote