Pony Down - Page 7 - Yellow Bullet Forums
;

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Classifieds Feedback > Negative seller/buyer feedback

Negative seller/buyer feedback This section is designed to keep everyone informed on bad experiences when buying and selling parts.

Old 04-24-2014, 10:47 AM   #91
KB90GT
Launchin

Default Re: Pony Down

I saw this thread about 4 weeks ago when I was shopping for a hot side. I called and talked to several companies including Jeff. Jeff was very open to me explaining a lot of what was going on in his life and how some things got behind. We talked for a while and I agreed to have him build a kit for me. We exchanged email for about week back and forth until we arrived on a price and the kit with options that I needed. Before I sent money to him I asked him directly, "how long will it take to get this kit in my hands?"...he assured me that it would leave his shop in 3 weeks from the day I paid for it. That was three weeks ago yesterday and guess what...the kit arrived UPS yesterday.

Jeff kept me posted during the entire process with emails and progress pictures. We even had to change a couple things along the way and there was no problem. I mocked the kit up last night on the engine stand and was COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY at the fit and the quality, so much so that we decided to swing it in to the engine compartment and see how it fit. NO ISSUES AT ALL!! IT CLEARED EVERYTHING JUST AS HE SAID IT WOULD!

Just wanted to post my experience with his company, sorry to all the others in this thread who had bad experiences, BUT if his customer service is any indication of how he is doing business now...I have no problem recommending him to anyone and will gladly call him again if we ever need anything else!

-Karl

Street and Strip Performance
Bullseye Power Turbochargers
CSU - Carburetor Solutions Unlimited
Performance Torque Converters (PTC)
KB90GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2014, 08:21 PM   #92
boostedbowtie
Smoked Another SBC

Lucky you .
boostedbowtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 06:05 PM   #93
jdg1428
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB90GT View Post
I saw this thread about 4 weeks ago when I was shopping for a hot side. I called and talked to several companies including Jeff. Jeff was very open to me explaining a lot of what was going on in his life and how some things got behind. We talked for a while and I agreed to have him build a kit for me. We exchanged email for about week back and forth until we arrived on a price and the kit with options that I needed. Before I sent money to him I asked him directly, "how long will it take to get this kit in my hands?"...he assured me that it would leave his shop in 3 weeks from the day I paid for it. That was three weeks ago yesterday and guess what...the kit arrived UPS yesterday.

Jeff kept me posted during the entire process with emails and progress pictures. We even had to change a couple things along the way and there was no problem. I mocked the kit up last night on the engine stand and was COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY at the fit and the quality, so much so that we decided to swing it in to the engine compartment and see how it fit. NO ISSUES AT ALL!! IT CLEARED EVERYTHING JUST AS HE SAID IT WOULD!

Just wanted to post my experience with his company, sorry to all the others in this thread who had bad experiences, BUT if his customer service is any indication of how he is doing business now...I have no problem recommending him to anyone and will gladly call him again if we ever need anything else!

-Karl

Looks great! Jeff is a good guy, I know him well. He had a lot going on when his daughter was born with medical issues. Hopefully he can get back into it and keep up the good work.
jdg1428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2014, 11:02 AM   #94
NOSLO86
Launchin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOSLO86 View Post

Nice work --- just slow on communication and delivery.

8.621 @ 159.66 mph -- on 12lbs of boost!
NOSLO86 is offline   Reply With Quote