TCI Pro-X Powerglide - Page 9 - Yellow Bullet Forums
;

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Classifieds Feedback > Negative seller/buyer feedback

Negative seller/buyer feedback This section is designed to keep everyone informed on bad experiences when buying and selling parts.

Old 02-19-2008, 10:13 AM   #121
393LX
Spooled up

Ok Charles, since you won't get back to me, maybe you will repond to this.

Charles sold me a trans that was supposed to be a PA glide with all the good internals that were good for 1500+ hp along with a PTC 9.5" converter. Very long story short, after waiting 3.5 months from when he recieved the money, my transmission shows up. I have to add that we did have some trouble with dealing with the border here, so this is not entirely Charles fault, but 3.5 months is a little extreme. Anyways, once the trans showed up, I dropped it off at my builder to have it gone through. He calls me back with the bad news, the trans is basically stock inside, stock gearset, clutches, etc. He also said that the clutches were starting to get burnt, some of the bearings were shot and the hub is cracked. Also, the converter that was sent had no PTC markings or serial number on it, so I called Lane and he confirmed that it was not a PTC converter. No idea what it is. So I called Charles about this, he said that he bought it as a 1500 hp capable trans and it worked fine when he ran it. I said fine, I'll send all this stuff back to you and give me a refund, because this is not what I paid for. He said ok, but it would take him a while to get the money together.......and from that point, there has been delay after delay on his part.

I had my builder assemble the trans with new gaskets and replace the odd bearing that was completely trashed so it would be in the exact same working order as I recieved it if not better. It along with the converter is ready to ship back to Charles as soon as I recieve my refund. I can absolutely guarentee that I have not used this transmission, the car its going in is a roller with no motor. I'm not try to screw anyone over here, I just want my money back and he'll get his parts back. I don't go around buying stock transmissions, shipping them all the way up to Canada, blowing them up and trying to get my money back. Not my idea of a good time.

So Mr. Hull, I'm waiting for my $3000 dollars back. Ball is in your court.
393LX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2008, 01:58 PM   #122
Todd Snyder
Burnout box

Default t

Charles how about the $4738 that you owe me for the Procharger that you sold me then didnt want to sell me. You said I will have it this Thursday at the lates. I hope you arent full of it. I have been told that you wont pay me back.
Todd Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 05:12 PM   #123
SLOCOUPE
Smoked another BBC

This guy is making a sweet living out of screwing people.

I got took one time before on a supercharger. I dont see how people sleep at night taking others hard earned money.
SLOCOUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 08:04 PM   #124
Mark @ Meridian Tool
Smoked another BBC

What a low life scumbag creep. And he still keeps posting shit up.
Mark @ Meridian Tool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 08:21 PM   #125
farrigno
aka hulk
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 393LX View Post
Ok Charles, since you won't get back to me, maybe you will repond to this.

Charles sold me a trans that was supposed to be a PA glide with all the good internals that were good for 1500+ hp along with a PTC 9.5" converter. Very long story short, after waiting 3.5 months from when he recieved the money, my transmission shows up. I have to add that we did have some trouble with dealing with the border here, so this is not entirely Charles fault, but 3.5 months is a little extreme. Anyways, once the trans showed up, I dropped it off at my builder to have it gone through. He calls me back with the bad news, the trans is basically stock inside, stock gearset, clutches, etc. He also said that the clutches were starting to get burnt, some of the bearings were shot and the hub is cracked. Also, the converter that was sent had no PTC markings or serial number on it, so I called Lane and he confirmed that it was not a PTC converter. No idea what it is. So I called Charles about this, he said that he bought it as a 1500 hp capable trans and it worked fine when he ran it. I said fine, I'll send all this stuff back to you and give me a refund, because this is not what I paid for. He said ok, but it would take him a while to get the money together.......and from that point, there has been delay after delay on his part.

I had my builder assemble the trans with new gaskets and replace the odd bearing that was completely trashed so it would be in the exact same working order as I recieved it if not better. It along with the converter is ready to ship back to Charles as soon as I recieve my refund. I can absolutely guarentee that I have not used this transmission, the car its going in is a roller with no motor. I'm not try to screw anyone over here, I just want my money back and he'll get his parts back. I don't go around buying stock transmissions, shipping them all the way up to Canada, blowing them up and trying to get my money back. Not my idea of a good time.

So Mr. Hull, I'm waiting for my $3000 dollars back. Ball is in your court.
hey 393lx,you will have to excuse mr hull he's at the track RACING with your hard earned $$$$ aint that a kick in the ass...
test n tune champ,06,07,08and beyond"
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t14/FARRIGNO/
farrigno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 08:35 PM   #126
bigkahuna
Pre-Staged

cant any legal actions be taken against this low life ?
bigkahuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 10:00 PM   #127
Monty Mikho
Satan
Smoked Another SBC

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkahuna View Post
cant any legal actions be taken against this low life ?
https://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=46997

Monty Mikho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 06:43 AM   #128
Todd Snyder
Burnout box

Default t

Well guys Charles Hull is wanting to putting me off another mounth. Not going to happen! Im done with him. legal action seems to be the only way to solve this.
Old 02-20-2008, 07:37 AM   #129
Todd Snyder
Burnout box

Guys Charles is on Racing Junk also trying to sell the same stuff. Ad # 1056868 and 1054003 if you would like to tell RJ what he has been doing on Yellow bullet
Old 02-20-2008, 10:14 AM   #130
Todd Snyder
Burnout box

Default t

Guys Charles pm me and doesnt understand why Im bashing him. Would someone else please tell him when you pay someone alot of money for something. And they dont give it to you and keep putting you off on refunding your money. Why someone would be upset.
Old 02-20-2008, 10:43 AM   #131
Drag Radial
SOFA KING WHAT?
Smoked Another SBC

Where does this guy live? Somebody needs to stop by in person and make the point that this crap won't fly on the bullet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monte Smith View Post
You CAN'T make rules based on what guys HAVE..........you have to make rules based on the POTENTIAL on any given combo. FAIR is next to impossible..............plus FAIR is a place where they have rides and pigs are judged, has nothing to do with racing..............LOL!!!

Monte Smith
Drag Radial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 10:45 AM   #132
331cobra
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Snyder View Post
Guys Charles pm me and doesnt understand why Im bashing him. Would someone else please tell him when you pay someone alot of money for something. And they dont give it to you and keep putting you off on refunding your money. Why someone would be upset.
He did me the same way. I waited 2 months for him to pay me then I started posting about it and he could not understand why I was bashing him. LOL

I did finally receive my money.....hopefully everyone else gets theirs.
Remote or onsite tuning, turbochargers, intercoolers, efi systems, data acquisition, boost controllers, race transmissions, torque converters, fuel delivery systems, complete car builds!

331cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 10:49 AM   #133
prochargedboss
Pullin gears

I got mine also I'm just waiting to make sure everything clears bank
prochargedboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 10:51 AM   #134
prochargedboss
Pullin gears

Hey 331 was everything ok with your cheque?Was it a personal cheque or M.O thanks
prochargedboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2008, 11:18 AM   #135
331cobra
Smoked another BBC

I deposited the check 10 days ago and have not heard anything negative from my bank so I assume it cleared ok. It was a personal check from Charles business Hulls Concrete.
Remote or onsite tuning, turbochargers, intercoolers, efi systems, data acquisition, boost controllers, race transmissions, torque converters, fuel delivery systems, complete car builds!

331cobra is offline   Reply With Quote