Night Owls... - Page 5192 - Yellow Bullet Forums
;

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Trash Or Be Trashed

Trash Or Be Trashed Where the weak are killed and eaten!!!! Vulgar language and nudity may be enclosed!! NWS

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2012, 01:40 AM   #77866
ten5nova
Beer me!!
Smoked Another SBC
 
ten5nova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The fuckin poorhouse!
Posts: 22,507
Default Re: Night Owls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael588 View Post
No cage, I'd like to see what it does int he 1/8......But without the proper safety equipment i think i'm limited to 14's or something like that
I think you're right, 13.99 or something is the cutoff for verts.


That thing should run some easy 6's in the 1/8 I would think.
ten5nova is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-30-2012, 01:43 AM   #77867
Michael588
598 Coming Soon
Smoked Another SBC
 
Michael588's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 19,626
Default Re: Night Owls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ten5nova View Post
I think you're right, 13.99 or something is the cutoff for verts.


That thing should run some easy 6's in the 1/8 I would think.
Definitely with the right suspension set up. I've been looking more n more @ late model Camaro's on line, Dammm there's some good deals out there.
__________________
MADE IN THE USA
http://www.bonacoinc.com/



If you fail to prepare, you’re prepared to fail
Michael588 is offline  
Old 01-30-2012, 01:53 AM   #77868
ten5nova
Beer me!!
Smoked Another SBC
 
ten5nova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The fuckin poorhouse!
Posts: 22,507
Default Re: Night Owls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael588 View Post
Definitely with the right suspension set up. I've been looking more n more @ late model Camaro's on line, Dammm there's some good deals out there.
4th gen Camaro would be awesome!!! What class are you thinking on running?
ten5nova is offline  
Old 01-30-2012, 01:57 AM   #77869
Michael588
598 Coming Soon
Smoked Another SBC
 
Michael588's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 19,626
Default Re: Night Owls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ten5nova View Post
4th gen Camaro would be awesome!!! What class are you thinking on running?

Definitely can't afford anything heads up, Except street challenge. Would love to run Wild Street, but haven't won the lottery
__________________
MADE IN THE USA
http://www.bonacoinc.com/



If you fail to prepare, you’re prepared to fail
Michael588 is offline  
Old 01-30-2012, 02:02 AM   #77870
ten5nova
Beer me!!
Smoked Another SBC
 
ten5nova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The fuckin poorhouse!
Posts: 22,507
Default Re: Night Owls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael588 View Post
Definitely can't afford anything heads up, Except street challenge. Would love to run Wild Street, but haven't won the lottery
I want to run 8.5, just about any engine combo goes. I doubt I'd ever be a major player, but it would be fun to give it a try. My 64 would be perfect for the class, but I don't want to cut it up. I'm going to leave it a cruiser like your Chevelle.

I wouldn't mind trying street challenge either.
ten5nova is offline  
Old 01-30-2012, 02:08 AM   #77871
Michael588
598 Coming Soon
Smoked Another SBC
 
Michael588's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 19,626
Default Re: Night Owls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ten5nova View Post
I want to run 8.5, just about any engine combo goes. I doubt I'd ever be a major player, but it would be fun to give it a try. My 64 would be perfect for the class, but I don't want to cut it up. I'm going to leave it a cruiser like your Chevelle.

I wouldn't mind trying street challenge either.

8.5 would be fun also, We'll see what happens once i finally get the Chevelle, You know how things change 24/7
__________________
MADE IN THE USA
http://www.bonacoinc.com/



If you fail to prepare, you’re prepared to fail
Michael588 is offline  
Old 01-30-2012, 02:14 AM   #77872
ten5nova
Beer me!!
Smoked Another SBC
 
ten5nova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The fuckin poorhouse!
Posts: 22,507
Default Re: Night Owls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael588 View Post
8.5 would be fun also, We'll see what happens once i finally get the Chevelle, You know how things change 24/7
Amen brother!! I'm rethinking plans I made three days ago!!

I hate to admit it, but most days I think I'd be better off with a fox mustang and a BBC. Oh well, I gotta swim against the current, just who I am.
ten5nova is offline  
Old 01-30-2012, 02:32 AM   #77873
ten5nova
Beer me!!
Smoked Another SBC
 
ten5nova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The fuckin poorhouse!
Posts: 22,507
Default Re: Night Owls...

Going to bed, later fellas!
ten5nova is offline  
Old 01-31-2012, 12:57 AM   #77874
78buickregal
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
Smoked Another SBC
 
78buickregal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tacoma, WA
Posts: 12,739
Default Re: Night Owls...

Wake up owls!!!!
__________________
Carbon Fiber Malibu Trunk Lid Video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC-1T...ature=youtu.be


Carbon Fiber goodies for your race car!
78buickregal is offline  
Old 01-31-2012, 12:59 AM   #77875
RDY4WAR
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Georgia
Posts: 4,843
Default Re: Night Owls...

Verts need a rollbar at 13.49 or faster.

Morn'n everyone!
RDY4WAR is offline  
Old 01-31-2012, 01:00 AM   #77876
IMSHOT
TEAM CARB
Smoked Another SBC
 
IMSHOT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 44,863
Default Re: Night Owls...

unless its generic Jello
IMSHOT is offline  
Old 01-31-2012, 01:03 AM   #77877
Michael588
598 Coming Soon
Smoked Another SBC
 
Michael588's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 19,626
Default Re: Night Owls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ten5nova View Post
Amen brother!! I'm rethinking plans I made three days ago!!

I hate to admit it, but most days I think I'd be better off with a fox mustang and a BBC. Oh well, I gotta swim against the current, just who I am.
Plans changed already
__________________
MADE IN THE USA
http://www.bonacoinc.com/



If you fail to prepare, you’re prepared to fail
Michael588 is offline  
Old 01-31-2012, 01:04 AM   #77878
Camora
YB Word Crew
Smoked Another SBC
 
Camora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Constantly on the move
Posts: 21,846
Default Re: Night Owls...

good moaning
Camora is offline  
Old 01-31-2012, 01:10 AM   #77879
78buickregal
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
Smoked Another SBC
 
78buickregal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tacoma, WA
Posts: 12,739
Default Re: Night Owls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael588 View Post
Plans changed already
What's the plan today?
__________________
Carbon Fiber Malibu Trunk Lid Video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC-1T...ature=youtu.be


Carbon Fiber goodies for your race car!
78buickregal is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-31-2012, 01:13 AM   #77880
Slow66
Grade 8 Motorsports
Smoked Another SBC
 
Slow66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: CT/RI
Posts: 4,591
Default Re: Night Owls...

Whats up ladies?
__________________
Bryan T.
Grade 8 Motorsports - Tig welding, race fabrication, Scituate,RI
66 Chevelle 300 post - RTCTTFMF - build in progress
Slow66 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 0%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Yellow Bullet LLC
 

Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.