Bauer race engines beware!!!!!!!! - Page 10 - Yellow Bullet Forums
;

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Classifieds Feedback > Negative seller/buyer feedback

Negative seller/buyer feedback This section is designed to keep everyone informed on bad experiences when buying and selling parts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2012, 12:16 PM   #136
FASTFATBOY
SEENYOR MEMBER
Smoked Another SBC
 
FASTFATBOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Around the way.
Posts: 7,203
Default Re: Bauer race engines beware!!!!!!!!

Here is my intake when it came back from Bret

__________________
2003 Z06, track day master of brake destruction
FASTFATBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-18-2012, 04:28 PM   #137
SStrokerAce
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
SStrokerAce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Upstate, NY
Posts: 5,293
Default Re: Bauer race engines beware!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemut View Post
Are you kidding? I've been reading these kind of threads about this kid for years.

The only reason I've ever heard of him is from his poor business practices that I read.
Only reason I know of you is because you is from saying this... so what's your point?
__________________
Prof Gordon Blair “Those engine developers who grossly exaggerate their engine’s power as evidence of their genius!” ARE IDIOTS
SStrokerAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 05:59 PM   #138
Tireburnin
Junior Member
Pre-Staged
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 62
Default Re: Bauer race engines beware!!!!!!!!

Oh Bert...are you still qualified to port a throttle body and send ignorant customers a cam that is likely to cause engine damage? With your 'qualifications' and 'experience' who needs to care about quality or reliability?

Reading this 2 year old post brings back the memories!
__________________
-Sean
87 Notchback Mustang - 416 Ai LS3, PG, E85, 714 Hp and counting.
Tireburnin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 06:04 PM   #139
Mach1Marauder
bye
Smoked Another SBC
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 50,511
Default Re: Bauer race engines beware!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tireburnin View Post
Oh Bert...are you still qualified to port a throttle body and send ignorant customers a cam that is likely to cause engine damage? With your 'qualifications' and 'experience' who needs to care about quality or reliability?

Reading this 2 year old post brings back the memories!
Mach1Marauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 06:10 PM   #140
Firemut
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,019
Default Re: Bauer race engines beware!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SStrokerAce View Post
Only reason I know of you is because you is from saying this... so what's your point?
Judging by your grammer skills, I can see why my post was too difficult for you to understand.

Last edited by Firemut; 02-18-2012 at 06:12 PM.
Firemut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 07:31 PM   #141
Widow_Maker
Chupa Cabra
Smoked Another SBC
 
Widow_Maker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Mcleansville, NC
Posts: 9,824
Default Re: Bauer race engines beware!!!!!!!!

Frank Baba is a stalker.

He has these weird fetishes for grown men and stalking them on the internet.

I wonder if he is a peeping tom also?

I'm sure he'll reply with I'm a peeping Tom for your mother.

Sound about right franko?
__________________
RTCTTFMF!!!

[email protected] (1.21 60') True Street 275 (3290# RW) SOLD
Smallwood Race Developement
Mcleansville, NC
864-723-2892
Widow_Maker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 09:51 PM   #142
frank baba
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
frank baba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,082
Default Re: Bauer race engines beware!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widow_Maker View Post
Frank Baba is a stalker.

He has these weird fetishes for grown men and stalking them on the internet.

I wonder if he is a peeping tom also?

I'm sure he'll reply with I'm a peeping Tom for your mother.

Sound about right franko?
so its okay to rip people off............

and if i tell people about brett i am a stalker........

hmm.......okay...........
__________________
1/8 4.970 @141


frank baba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 10:18 PM   #143
frank baba
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
frank baba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,082
Default Re: Bauer race engines beware!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemut View Post
Judging by your grammer skills, I can see why my post was too difficult for you to understand.
would you like a cam from the best ls cam guru Mr Brett Bauer
__________________
1/8 4.970 @141


frank baba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 10:32 PM   #144
joelster
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
joelster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,471
Default Re: Bauer race engines beware!!!!!!!!

Bret, how much do you charge to convert a single plane intake to LT1 bolt pattern? I'm running a Pro-Products Super Hurricane EFI on my LT1 but i'm hearing that a Super Vic is the way to go. Engine is in my sig. Do they make a Super Vic EFI? Or do they only make it without injector bungs?
__________________
1994 Z28......414 inch LT1....10.15 at 133.65...n/a, pump gas, street car
2014 1LE SS, bone-stock 12.991 at 109.40
joelster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 12:57 AM   #145
Widow_Maker
Chupa Cabra
Smoked Another SBC
 
Widow_Maker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Mcleansville, NC
Posts: 9,824
Default Re: Bauer race engines beware!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank baba View Post
so its okay to rip people off............

and if i tell people about brett i am a stalker........

hmm.......okay...........
It's not just Brett, it's me, it's Lpe403, it's butch, it's every other COUNTLESS person you piss off and those are to just name a FEW of the ones that have talked to me about you since you've gone more vocal. It's not that you just piss them off, or have a debate, all you do is stir the shit pot even more and never once do you come out and say I can maybe see your side, or we can agree to disagree, no your just plain out douche.

Maybe your old and miserable and bitter. You mentioned in one thread you have a son, so, what is it Mr. Baba?
__________________
RTCTTFMF!!!

[email protected] (1.21 60') True Street 275 (3290# RW) SOLD
Smallwood Race Developement
Mcleansville, NC
864-723-2892
Widow_Maker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 05:41 PM   #146
trmnatr
Butch
Smoked Another SBC
 
trmnatr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,200
Default Re: Bauer race engines beware!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTFATBOY View Post
Here is my intake when it came back from Bret

Looks good
trmnatr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 04:29 AM   #147
clevo
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Downunder
Posts: 1,893
Default Re: Bauer race engines beware!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank baba View Post
would you like a cam from the best ls cam guru Mr Brett Bauer
No Thanks !!!
clevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:54 PM   #148
SStrokerAce
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
SStrokerAce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Upstate, NY
Posts: 5,293
Default Re: Bauer race engines beware!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelster View Post
Bret, how much do you charge to convert a single plane intake to LT1 bolt pattern? I'm running a Pro-Products Super Hurricane EFI on my LT1 but i'm hearing that a Super Vic is the way to go. Engine is in my sig. Do they make a Super Vic EFI? Or do they only make it without injector bungs?
Joel,

There are certain castings that are much better... and only Edelbrock stuff is worth welding on.

On your 400+ LT the right casting to start from would help a LOT

Bret
__________________
Prof Gordon Blair “Those engine developers who grossly exaggerate their engine’s power as evidence of their genius!” ARE IDIOTS
SStrokerAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:56 PM   #149
SStrokerAce
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
SStrokerAce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Upstate, NY
Posts: 5,293
Default Re: Bauer race engines beware!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trmnatr View Post
Looks good
Thanks Butch.... amazingly "Frank" didn't on my case for my camera skills... but you know I couldn't have done that intake.... just read this thread.
__________________
Prof Gordon Blair “Those engine developers who grossly exaggerate their engine’s power as evidence of their genius!” ARE IDIOTS
SStrokerAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-07-2012, 08:33 PM   #150
KingHarry
Junior Member
Burnout box
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3
Default Re: Bauer race engines beware!!!!!!!!

MOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BITCH MOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... I NEED MOAR CAMS!

Bret stuff isn't that bad.. his service sucks big time tho
KingHarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 0%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Yellow Bullet LLC
 

Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.