If you could time travel to 1960 with one piece of modern technology.... - Page 2 - Yellow Bullet Forums
;

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Hot Rod - Nostalgia - Gasser

Hot Rod - Nostalgia - Gasser Talk about Hot Rod/Nostalgia/Gassers. Trash talk is allowed. Use common sense when posting..

Old 07-01-2017, 02:09 PM   #16
hemicop
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: If you could time travel to 1960 with one piece of modern technology....

I think some of our more modern metallurgy technology would fit in. With that everything could be improved-------safety, car building, engine building you name it. The result would be safer & faster cars sooner.
hemicop is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2017, 04:51 PM   #17
michaeld
Smoked another BBC

Default Re: If you could time travel to 1960 with one piece of modern technology....

I often drink some beer and imagine how awesome it would be to transmit my entire shop and everything in the shop including the last 30 years of experience back to the sixties..
michaeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 10:48 PM   #18
mike cioci
Smoked another BBC

Garage

the toaster that holds 4 slices...winner
mike cioci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 08:50 AM   #19
midnightbluS10
Shrewd Negotiator
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HS400 View Post
Video cameras, how awesome would it be to watch all the old events in HD and sound!
FTW!

And why are people picking things not even automotive related? We're in the nostalgia section what does 4 slice toasters and Plan B pills have to do with gassers and hot rods?
midnightbluS10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 10:56 AM   #20
Life's a Drag
Same User Name since 2013
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightbluS10 View Post
FTW!

And why are people picking things not even automotive related? We're in the nostalgia section what does 4 slice toasters and Plan B pills have to do with gassers and hot rods?
Agreed

But on the other hand, the OP never did state that it should be automotive and/or drag racing related. Even though it should be self explanitory.

After all..... You wouldn't be posting about 1471's in the Turbo section or body filler in the tranny section.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy Chevy II View Post
Ask Lanigan, he would have felt Grouchos nuts getting cold...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtruckdrivah View Post
I am bitch made, and run my mouth writing checks my ass can't cash.

Quit wasting my time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty Mikho View Post
I'd rather drive a Ford!!!!
Life's a Drag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 11:27 AM   #21
SMSC1
Launchin

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life's a Drag View Post
Agreed

But on the other hand, the OP never did state that it should be automotive and/or drag racing related. Even though it should be self explanitory.

After all..... You wouldn't be posting about 1471's in the Turbo section or body filler in the tranny section.
I don't know, kinda seems like body fillers are indeed appropriate for the Tranny Section. Although of course I've never visited that forum section.
SMSC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 02:39 PM   #22
GLHS60
Smoked another BBC

I believe body filler was invented in 1959, not 1960!!
GLHS60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2017, 05:01 PM   #23
flyingdutchmanfc
El-conquistador, sir
Smoked Another SBC

Y'all need to think big, Bill gates or Steve jobs would be just another student in a college if I could steal thise ideas.
flyingdutchmanfc is offline   Reply With Quote