Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Me2 Machine part 2

14K views 85 replies 15 participants last post by  302StrokerGT 
#1 ·
new project is under way. The car im building has the motor from the original Me 2 Machine thread i made back in 2015/16. My buddy bought the motor and a few months back i bought the car he put the motor in. Gonna be a single turbo setup with a 4r70w. Full interior street car so things need more planning before buying this time around lol

#6 ·
ill have more pics in the next couple days...build kicks off first week of January

i never gave this mod motor a change to see what it can do and the chance to buy it back arose and i took it. a guy came with cash and bought the fox. that fox become more race car than intended it to be lol. the guy that bought it is getting use out of it atleast.

#9 ·
that fox become more race car than intended it to be lol.
Thats how most cars end up. The desire for more power, speed, fun usually turns into more cost, more headache, and less fun, but a really nice garage ornament.

#10 ·
wont pass inspection in nj unfortunately

Thats how most cars end up. The desire for more power, speed, fun usually turns into more cost, more headache, and less fun, but a really nice garage ornament.

your not wrong lol...this build has more thought than buying going into it lol

#11 ·
trans is back together and start taking the car apart earlier today. will be working on it more when i go back to work on wed.

#12 ·
started the tube front end and got the tank sumped and installed. while tubing the front end i discovered the driver side frame rail in the strut tower area was trashed so i gott cut that out and replace that as well

#18 ·
got most of the stuff located on the front and got the frame rail fixed. got an email saying my converter shipped today so hopefully this weekend ill have the trans in and everything in the front end finished so i can take it all apart for final welding , paint , then assembly

#21 ·
thanks...got the throttle body sid eof the intercooler tubing mocked up. over the next couple days im hoping toi have maf flange, bov, wastegates, downpipe, and trans all located and mounted

#24 ·
made some good progress since my last update. will get some more pics posted up. Hoping to be running by the weekend.

#27 ·
plans to have it running this weekend fell apart. next weekend is the magical number now which is fine cause the weather still sucks anyway

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.