Yellow Bullet Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Owls...

4M views 118K replies 630 participants last post by  RPMCRAZY 
#1 ·
Is anyone else like this? I know this is coops evening but over here does anyone else stay up pretty late?

#79,529 ·
on an engine that didnt have one, I dont normally run one but this is for my street cruiser. Why are they not a good idea?
Depends on the application, but in general, I'm a fan of PCV's. I think a lot of people that dont use them, should be.

#79,533 ·
I did a bit of research online and the general consensus for this particular application was to use one. I changed my valve covers and my brake booster meant I couldn't fit a breather so I had to blank the hole off or go with the PCV, so that's the route I took.

#79,534 ·
I did a bit of research online and the general consensus for this particular application was to use one. I changed my valve covers and my brake booster meant I couldn't fit a breather so I had to blank the hole off or go with the PCV, so that's the route I took.
Big block car with tall valvecovers?

#79,536 ·
Holy shit its going to be one of those nights. We all ready had sucking dick, ball gags and buttplugs. All we need is Kelsey's vagina and it will be a complete goat rope.
Dont act like that is not a typical Friday night for you.:rolleyes:

#79,538 ·
Bishes! Bishes! Bishes! Bishes! Bishes! Bishes! Bishes! Bishes! Bishes! Bishes! Bishes! Bishes! Bishes! Bishes! Bishes! Bishes! Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!

Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!
Bishes!

Bishes! Bishes! Bishes! Bishes! Bishes! Bishes! Bishes! Bishes! Bishes! Bishes! Bishes! Bishes! Bishes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.