Divorced Parents And Christmas...... - Page 2 - Yellow Bullet Forums
;

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Trash Or Be Trashed

Trash Or Be Trashed Where the weak are killed and eaten!!!! Vulgar language and nudity may be enclosed!! NWS

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Yesterday, 12:42 PM   #16
cepx111
Former RJ instigator
Smoked Another SBC
 
cepx111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bartlett, Tn
Posts: 37,362
Default Re: Divorced Parents And Christmas......

I remember my youngest daughter asking me that, I had to break it down and explain to her why things were the way they were, she seemed to understand and never said anything of it again.
cepx111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old Yesterday, 12:46 PM   #17
Wetfart
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
Wetfart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: RI/Mass line
Posts: 19,830
Default Re: Divorced Parents And Christmas......

tough question for sure.....from what I remember my kids never asked. They knew when I moved out and got my own place and started over it was done. I just kept busy in their life doing things they enjoyed. Racing Moto-X, J-Day races, hunting fishing, boating quading all while my ex was coming home at 2 am drunk and sleeping until 11 the next day
__________________
<img src=https://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic65871_7.gif border=0 alt= /><img src=https://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic65871_9.gif border=0 alt= />
<img src=https://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic65871_10.gif border=0 alt= />
Wetfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:30 PM   #18
SS RRR
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
SS RRR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,345
Default Re: Divorced Parents And Christmas......

If the kid spends time with both parents for the holidays he can always look forward to the possibility of two b-day parties and two Christmases. Win win. That's the way I looked at it after my parents divorced when I was 7. Guilt gifts were the fucking best!
SS RRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:34 PM   #19
JJB
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
JJB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Auburn Hills Mi
Posts: 19,820
Default Re: Divorced Parents And Christmas......

Give em a copy of the Rolling Stones, singing that tune,

"You can't always get what you want" …..

Them tell them that's the truth.
__________________


YESTERDAYS SQUATTERS - Todays undocumented Home owners .
JJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:51 PM   #20
Foxbody817
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,154
Default Re: Divorced Parents And Christmas......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetfart View Post
One side of the story true however, I could give a care less they are adults and have to work it out. The real issue is the kids are now trapped and don't understand why dad is never home. I think the dude needs to man up and leave if he wants to chase pussy in his spare time. He doesn't realize how he is toggling his kids emotions. They want their mom and dad together. He's out fucking his pants off then comes home......

My guess is he does not want to give up 50% of his retirement so he's playing the game as long as he can. He is close to his 25 years of service and she is a bit younger than him.....this pussy is gonna cost him a small chunk of change.
I think she needs to "man up" and file for divorce. It's a scary thing but she's the one allowing this unforgivable behavior to continue. She is not doing this for the kids, she's delaying out of fear.

I'm divorced with three kids from that marriage, there were more questions than answers and trusting greedy lawyers is scary too.

Life after divorce isn't so bad. I'm the custodial parent and I receive child support from my ex-wife because she's a deadbeat.

If her relationship is irreconcilable then it's time to serve divorce papers.
Foxbody817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:34 PM   #21
Wetfart
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
Wetfart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: RI/Mass line
Posts: 19,830
Default Re: Divorced Parents And Christmas......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxbody817 View Post
I think she needs to "man up" and file for divorce. It's a scary thing but she's the one allowing this unforgivable behavior to continue. She is not doing this for the kids, she's delaying out of fear.

I'm divorced with three kids from that marriage, there were more questions than answers and trusting greedy lawyers is scary too.

Life after divorce isn't so bad. I'm the custodial parent and I receive child support from my ex-wife because she's a deadbeat.

If her relationship is irreconcilable then it's time to serve divorce papers.
I agree and it's easy to say after you have been thru it. The fear of terminating or losing what you have accomplished together is a big stumbling point for many. Some live unhappy their whole life, and some hit the tar......it's what brings you to the decision making point that matters to you personally. And lawyers will pick you clean!!

For guys I think the thrill of young strange pussy after say a 20 year dull marriage will just about do the job........

Had an uncle years back that was banging around with a few local pass around girls in town. Separated from his wife living on his own. My aunt would not divorce him. She told him once "I'm not giving you what you want because some day you will need me again" Sure as shit fifteen years later he was out for a joy ride on his Harley in early April hit a patch of sand in the road from winter sanding lost control of the bike and cracked his head into a pile of rocks on the side of the country road. Life flight to the trauma center limited brain waves. Wife ended up taking him back home and taking care of him until he died 5 years later.

She was right.........
__________________
<img src=https://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic65871_7.gif border=0 alt= /><img src=https://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic65871_9.gif border=0 alt= />
<img src=https://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic65871_10.gif border=0 alt= />
Wetfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:45 PM   #22
JJB
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
JJB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Auburn Hills Mi
Posts: 19,820
Default Re: Divorced Parents And Christmas......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetfart View Post
I agree and it's easy to say after you have been thru it. The fear of terminating or losing what you have accomplished together is a big stumbling point for many. Some live unhappy their whole life, and some hit the tar......it's what brings you to the decision making point that matters to you personally. And lawyers will pick you clean!!

For guys I think the thrill of young strange pussy after say a 20 year dull marriage will just about do the job........

Had an uncle years back that was banging around with a few local pass around girls in town. Separated from his wife living on his own. My aunt would not divorce him. She told him once "I'm not giving you what you want because some day you will need me again" Sure as shit fifteen years later he was out for a joy ride on his Harley in early April hit a patch of sand in the road from winter sanding lost control of the bike and cracked his head into a pile of rocks on the side of the country road. Life flight to the trauma center limited brain waves. Wife ended up taking him back home and taking care of him until he died 5 years later.

She was right.........
Sounds like she wanted 100 percent of his shit, and wouldn't settle for 50 percent of it.

She got her way.
__________________


YESTERDAYS SQUATTERS - Todays undocumented Home owners .
JJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:46 AM   #23
Wetfart
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
Wetfart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: RI/Mass line
Posts: 19,830
Default Re: Divorced Parents And Christmas......

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJB View Post
Sounds like she wanted 100 percent of his shit, and wouldn't settle for 50 percent of it.

She got her way.
One way of looking at it but the irony is the cum dumpsters he was dating simply moved on with life......
__________________
<img src=https://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic65871_7.gif border=0 alt= /><img src=https://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic65871_9.gif border=0 alt= />
<img src=https://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic65871_10.gif border=0 alt= />
Wetfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old Today, 11:57 AM   #24
ndmp40
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 53,586
Default Re: Divorced Parents And Christmas......

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino17 View Post
Was involved in a relationship 35 years ago. A woman with 2 small children going through a divorce from her deadbeat husband. The children 2&4 He's out banging away. The damage these small children endured. It was a joint custody deal.I will never forget the day I'm sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee with her grand parents and her. Out of her bedroom, we hear her crying by herself immensely. Go into the room and i am in shock of what she says. Where is my Daddy at. I want my Daddy. I was in tears. She was Daddy's little girl. He didn't give a rats ass about nothing. From that day forward i swore to the grave, these children are going to have a father figure in their lives. What pissed me off to the extreme, he wouldn't even call on the 2 kids birthdays. Damn right i stepped in and became a family. 34 years of marriage. You really have to experience the damage first hand. My dad left when i was 3 and mom had an alcohol problem. Never really knew them. Daughter finally got married and Karma occurred, No he is not walking me down the isle. You are my Dad and always will be.
Divorce is hell on kids.

More adults need to stay married just for the children. It seldom happens.
ndmp40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 0%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Yellow Bullet LLC
 

Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.