THE BRIDGE RUNNER'S vs Memphis...September 29th @ U.S 60 RACEWAY - Yellow Bullet Forums
;

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Grudge, No ET and No Prep Racing

Grudge, No ET and No Prep Racing Talk about Grudge and No ET racing. Trash talk is allowed. Use common sense when posting..

Old 09-02-2018, 03:04 PM   #1
Mockstang
Smoked another BBC

Default THE BRIDGE RUNNER'S vs Memphis...September 29th @ U.S 60 RACEWAY

Stacey Spalding (THE BRIDGE RUNNERS)
September 29th at U.S. 60 Hardinsburg Kentucky,
Come on out and watch some of the best heads up racing you going to see, a pack full day for everyone.

THE BRIDGE RUNNER'S
vs.
SSR/ MEMPHIS

Street Racing the HEAD Hunter (THE BRIDGE RUNNERS Black Friday Invitational Shootout)

November 23 We will be hosting THE BRIDGE RUNNER'S small tire Black Friday invitational shootout race for a pot of $10,000 with a field of 32 cars at $250.00 per spot.

#1 Stacey Spalding (Headhunter) PAID
#2 Jerald Alford
#3 Jody Smith (Gray S10)
#4 Nick Michal (Dirty Brown)
#5 Junior Riggs PAID
#6. Rob gohagan (Casper) PAID
#7 Isaac Preston. (Maw Maw)
#8 Chad Logsdon
#9 Jamie Mattingly
#10 Jeramie Mattingly COON
#11 Brian Hutchins
#12 Trevor Fuqua
#13 Austin Fuqua
#14 James Fuqia
#15 Chris Woods
#16 William Hotrod Sparks
#17 Sean Nipper
#18 Roy Taylor. (Revolution 63 nova)
#19 Crystal Gail Helson
#20 Cedric Garcia
#21 Matthew Dowden
#22 Josh Mayfield
#23 Derek Sanders
#24 Craig Givens
#25 Chris Gootee
#26 Kyle Milburn
#27 Larry Kendall
#28 Jack Brandonburg
#29 Jeff Thomas
#30 Jamie Daugherty

We have 2 more meet before Black Friday race November 23rd for $10,000.
I have already started filling the list with the one that have participated in a program throughout the year there are a few spots left
and if u want a guarantee way to have one of the spots is to WIN one of the two last shootouts

September 29th
October 20th

For more BRIDGE RUNNERS info vist https://www.facebook.com/groups/9650...XDRL2kKuZdn0ug
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2018, 12:35 AM   #2
Mockstang
Smoked another BBC

Default Re: THE BRIDGE RUNNER'S vs Memphis...September 29th @ U.S 60 RACEWAY

I have had some concern on The Showdown September 29th THE BRIDGE RUNNER'S vs SSR/ Memphis on how your car will set, this is what we been doing all year,
I know someone will show up or want something different this is as close to a STREET race as I can get it with no interference from the popo,
you negotiate your own race as far as the grudge racing goes
BUT to get into the small tire shootout these are the rules we've been going by all year I don't see a reason to change them

29.5/10.5now or smaller for small tire
Steel roof and quarters VIN number cars
No tube chassis
No sissy bars ( wheelie bars) for small tire
Instant green light
$500 or more on The Grudge races
Water burnout only

Track will not be scraped but will NOT be sprayed either, it will be what it is from the night before which is a regular meet there Friday night

Ben Geoghegan
(THE BRIDGE RUNNERS)

(DAILY DRIVER CLASS)

This is a class we’ve been thinking about adding to the Black Friday race this year. So we thought it be a good ideal to try it at our September race on the 29th to see who would be interested and get an ideal of car count. We have come up with some rules and keep in mind there can and will be changes in the rules based on everyone’s input and or concerns. This is a class for the guy or gal who has a car or truck they drive on a regular basis. For the people who enjoy racing but don’t have an all out race car/ street driven race car. I’m open for suggestions also.

( RULES)
• Must be Licensed and Tagged and insurance
• Working Headlights Tail lights Turn Signals Brake lights.
• Full interior ( I repeat FULL INTERIOR )so if car came factory with a back seat then you gotta have it in the car.
• Must have factory glass.
• No Fuel Cell for main fuel delivery ( small fuel cell allowed only as a secondary fuel source for nitrous equip car) meaning it has to be a factory fuel tank.
• Stock Style Suspension ( NO BACK HALF CARS OR TRUCKS )
• Any power adder allowed
• No All Wheel Drive it 4 wheel drive cars or trucks.
• Must have Some type of exhaust system ( Mufflers ) No front exit headers
• HARD TIRE ( no Drag Radials/ Slicks )
A true DOT tire 220 tread wear or higher.
• Tire Size ( I’m not gonna get into to all that because it will lead to a long discussion on big tire or small tire B.S. )so whatever you can fit under the rear without Back Half car.
• Possible 30 mile cruise before we start racing
• If your car is LEAKING ANY FLUIDS YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RACE!!
• Cars a paired by chip draw.
• Race is Heads Up instant green start No Time.
• Once race starts winners return to staging lanes for next round pairing. We will run the class Hot Laps.

Remember this is an entry level class for the folks that want to have fun and try some heads up racing. We hope to see a good turnout for this class and would like any feedback. I know there’s gonna be that one person that thinks their gonna come in with a street driven race car or truck and try to play games with this class. But remember I will have the final say if you get to race in this class or not. And I will add rules when and if need be. Thank You.
Old 09-23-2018, 02:55 PM   #3
Mockstang
Smoked another BBC

From the NO PREP Kings RACING JASON LANCASTER (The Unicorn)
will be here signing autographs and taking pictures with the kiddos with a little luck, maybe see the Unicorn make a pass

Jc Craig
(SSR/ Memphis)

RACING JASON LANCASTER (The Unicorn)

Old 09-23-2018, 10:38 PM   #4
Mockstang
Smoked another BBC

News Update,,,,

Right now I know at least 6 small tires and 5 big tires that are coming up from SSR/ Memphis that are wanting to Grudge for $500 or more
Water burn out, no prep, instant green

Saturday 29th US 60 Hardinsburg Kentucky gates open at 11 kick this off around 1
Daily driver
Small Tire shootout
Big tire shootout
Grudge Racing
Test and tune

Old 09-25-2018, 10:56 AM   #5
Mockstang
Smoked another BBC

RACING JASON LANCASTER (The Unicorn)
Saturday The Unicorn and I will be at US60. Bring kids by and they can sit in the Unicorn.
I am going to make a couple of hits with my new combo! And let’s watch The Bridge Runners take on Memphis! It will be fun!

(The Unicorn) https://www.facebook.com/pg/racinjas...71709189550515
Old 09-25-2018, 10:52 PM   #6
Mockstang
Smoked another BBC

The Black Widow (SSR/ Memphis)
The Black Widow is ready for US 60 Dragway this Saturday night! Come out and support your local race track.
Going to be some exciting racing. Don’t let the beauty of the car fool you guys in Kentucky!
🙃

The Black Widow (SSR/ Memphis) facebook page,,,
https://www.facebook.com/The-Black-W...2942489089861/
Old 09-27-2018, 12:02 AM   #7
Mockstang
Smoked another BBC

Racing News-4-U....(DAILY DRIVER CLASS)....Update 9/26/18

Ben Geoghegan (THE BRIDGE RUNNERS)

ATTENTION ALL DAILY DRIVERS!

We will offer another class for you guys who prefer to run on a DOT tire less than 220 Tread wear.
Tire must be DOT approved.

Remember we are wanting to have these classes at The BLACK FRIDAY RACE so come out and show your interest and support and share your input on how to make these great classes.
Tag you buddies tell anyone who might want to come out and try the Daily Driver classes.
Sorry for the short notice. Thanks

( DAILY DRIVER CLASS RULES)
• Full interior ( I repeat FULL INTERIOR )so if car came factory with a back seat then you gotta have it in the car.

• Tire Size ( I’m not gonna get into to all that because it will lead to a long discussion on big tire or small tire B.S. ) so whatever you can fit under the rear without Back Half car.
• Once race starts winners return to staging lanes for next round pairing. We will run the class Hot Laps.

Remember this is an entry level class for the folks that want to have fun and try some heads up racing.
We hope to see a good turnout for this class and would like any feedback.
I know there’s gonna be that one person that thinks their gonna come in with a street driven race car or truck and try to play games with this class.
But remember I will have the final say if you get to race in this class or not. And I will add rules when and if need be. Thank You.
Old 09-27-2018, 10:11 PM   #8
Mockstang
Smoked another BBC

9/27/18 Update....ATTENTION ALL ....DAILY DRIVER CLASS & DAILY DOUBLE CLASS!

Ben Geoghegan
(THE BRIDGE RUNNERS)

DAILY DRIVER UPDATE!!!!!!!

I apologize once again on short notice. I’ve seen a lot of comments about this Daily Driver 2 class. My final decision is and will stand. If you can show me on your tire where it clearly is stated DOT APPROVED regardless if it states NOT FOR HIGHWAY USE you will be allowed to run those tires. I’ll be the first to tell you I don’t know shit about any other tire than a SLICK. So I hope this will help you guys figure out what you need to do in order to run what I will call the DAILY DOUBLE CLASS! The original DAILY DRIVER CLASS IS STILL A 220 tread wear or higher. Thanks guys for your support and once again I’m sorry for any confusion and late rule change.

(A)
The original DAILY DRIVER CLASS- 220 tread wear or higher

(B)
The new DAILY DOUBLE CLASS- If you can show me on your tire where it clearly is stated DOT APPROVED regardless if it states NOT FOR HIGHWAY USE you will be allowed to run those tires.

The new DAILY DOUBLE CLASS play by same rules except on different tires.

(DAILY
RULES)

• Tire Size ( I’m not gonna get into to all that because it will lead to a long discussion on big tire or small tire B.S. ) so whatever you can fit under the rear without Back Half car.

Remember this is an entry level class for the folks that want to have fun and try some heads up racing. We hope to see a good turnout for this class and would like any feedback. I know there’s gonna be that one person that thinks their gonna come in with a street driven race car or truck and try to play games with this class. But remember I will have the final say if you get to race in this class or not. And I will add rules when and if need be. Thank You.

Last edited by Mockstang; 09-27-2018 at 10:12 PM.
Mockstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 05:30 PM   #9
Mockstang
Smoked another BBC

Ben Geoghegan (THE BRIDGE RUNNERS)

BRIDGE RUNNERS vs SSR/MEMPHIS

Well folks if you didn’t make it out to this race you missed out on a hell of a show. And I’m sure all the folks that who were there had a great time! As far as who come out on top of the whole US vs THEM. well it was some of the best paired side by side GRUDGE RACING we’ve seen in a while. A lot of close racing. And the Guys from SSR/MEMPHIS took home a lot of KENTUCKY money. Thanks again to all the index racers who came out to race. And the 2 DAILY DRIVER classes went great. We had 12 cars in the SMALL TIRE SHOOT OUT. Which was a hell of a show too. Memphis put a couple of their cars in and held their own. The BIG TIRE SHOOT OUT was something to see as well. The BLACK WIDOW and Richard Talley paired up first round in the BIG TIRE SHOOT OUT for a little rematch from the GRUDGE race they had earlier in the night which THE BLACK WIDOW had won. These two cars were a crowd pleaser. Richard Talley won the BIG TIRE CLASS and Derrick Sanders took out Nick Michal in the finals of SMALL TIRE CLASS. We had a couple of our BRIDGE RUNNERS cars who had issues throughout the day and we all tried hard to get them straightened out to race but we had issues and decided not to run their cars. As far as CASPER. We just got the motor running Thursday. We made 1 motor pass. 1 Nitrous pass and then we Grudged raced Craig Floyd in the SHAGGIN WAGON! It was a great race. But we got beat by the LENGTH of Jc Craigbeard! Casper ran great and we are happy with the upgrades we made. There were many High Lights of the race. But I have only 1 HIGHLIGHT! To the Lady and her little boy who came to see CASPER in the pits. Thank You for making our night great. This little guy said he loves watching CASPER race. So my brother puts this little guy in the car for a picture. Then this little guy ask for an autograph. And later our whole crew autograph his US 60 Dragway T shirt. Even got Jc Craig to sign it. Little man if you get to read this THANK YOU! You really made our day. You see folks always remember and think how you act or carry yourself at the track or anywhere for that matter. Because there’s a little guy or girl out there watching you. And you just might be their HERO! Thanks to EVERYONE!
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2018, 01:58 AM   #10
Mockstang
Smoked another BBC

Jc Craig (SSR/ Memphis)

Man what a weekend!

We took a whole crew to Kentucky to race some fast cars up there ..and man were they fast. But we still came out on top for the win. I wanna thank
Stacey SpaldingBen GeogheganAllen CaseRob GeogheganJunior RiggsGlenn DowdingChris Gootee and ol reaper for showin us a good time and puttin on an fair race with no drama or bullshit ...just a damn good time. Hope to see yall Nov 10 in jackson. And i wanna congratulate and thank Parris HicksMatt Spencer Kerry Williams craig floyd Scott Hopple russell Otr Gary Barnett Scottie Corbin Steve Judkins Sr.Josh Chastain for comin and and makin this happen and for the overall win wich is just a plus. There's big thangs comin for awesome people that do this shit for the right reasons. I know i personally had a blast and i will be back . Came home with 4 different jars of moonshine to boot 😂😂 and all the lil kids and people i never met that i now know was the topping ...man i cant say enough but i can say im ready for the next one. For anyone i left out im sorry but u know ur appreciated as well.

Team SSR/ Memphis

I want to take this time and thank SSR/ Memphis Crew for making the journey up here and looking forward to seeing yall again in November.
A big thanks to everyone that helped me put this together and running smoothly, too many names to mention but I will mention one BEN GOHAGAN, brother couldn't do it without you.
This was the first of many meets to come, I'm going to start working on next year's meet between THE BRIDGE RUNNER'S VS SSR/ Memphis

Big things for everyone else to came out to supported us, and I drove through the pit area at US 60 Saturday, was overwhelmed on how big this turned out to be

BRIDGE RUNNER'S to the front

THANKS