Us and Them - Page 3 - Yellow Bullet Forums
;

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > The Political Corner

The Political Corner We will hash out political, religious and current events in this section.... Keep it constructive when posting!!

Old 10-23-2019, 01:03 AM   #31
G-Code
Long Live The King
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: Us and Them

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_RRR View Post
More along the lines of you keep repeating the same old shit and always cower away from real questions, like how is it you are all too familiar with being a champion swamp killing machine and mean ol’ Drumph isn’t.
Also hilarious how you pick and choose what to whine about. Now that mean ol’ Drumph has record attendance at rallies and fundraising efforts you don’t seem to be quite as concerned with that black vote.
Spineless apologist coward.
Now that's funny. Ya fucking moron.

The idiot who can't figure out "childish/clown idiocy" vs "mean". Since you keep stating my issue with Trump is "he is mean", I'm sure you must have a few examples to back that up ? Post one or two. Go

If you can't post a couple ... you just might consider Shutting the Fuck up.

"My job is not to represent the world, my job is to represent the United States of America " DJT 2-28-2017

58.3% of All Statistics are made up.

Last edited by G-Code; 10-23-2019 at 01:04 AM.
G-Code is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2019, 01:45 AM   #32
douglas
Smoked Another SBC

Horncode is in a tight spot these days. In horncode's mind, Trump's a piñata, totally ineffective and can't do a damn thing right - but on the other hand, he tells us Trump's the ONLY person in Washington that can do ANYTHING about draining the swamp. Damn is horncode conflicted.

I do believe he's right about Trump needing to get off his duff and connect the dots for all the idiots who obviously can't read or think. In the end, Trump may have to - simply to keep his office.

One thing we all know, horncode is certain to have Trump's back when he needs it.
douglas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 01:51 AM   #33
SS_RRR
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Code View Post
Now that's funny. Ya fucking moron.

The idiot who can't figure out "childish/clown idiocy" vs "mean". Since you keep stating my issue with Trump is "he is mean", I'm sure you must have a few examples to back that up ? Post one or two. Go

If you can't post a couple ... you just might consider Shutting the Fuck up.
You just did it again! LOL
Here, I’ll ask again- What makes you more qualified to give mean ol’ Drumph ‘champion swamp killing machine’ advice?
Here’s another- Why have you stopped whining how mean ol’ Drumph, who says mean things, is sacrificing votes, due to the way he carries himself on social media?
SS_RRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 01:58 AM   #34
Mark O'Neal
Idiot Savant
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Fords Forever View Post
Term limits and very public hangings will be needed to fix this mess

I think you forgot to remove the "l" from "public."
Mark O'Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 01:59 AM   #35
Mark O'Neal
Idiot Savant
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Here, I’ll ask again- What makes you more qualified to give mean ol’ Drumph ‘champion swamp killing machine’ advice?
Here’s another- Why have you stopped whining how mean ol’ Drumph, who says mean things, is sacrificing votes, due to the way he carries himself on social media?

And incredible dose of superciliousness?
Mark O'Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 02:03 AM   #36
G-Code
Long Live The King
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas View Post
Horncode is in a tight spot these days. In horncode's mind, Trump's a piñata, totally ineffective and can't do a damn thing right - but on the other hand, he tells us Trump's the ONLY person in Washington that can do ANYTHING about draining the swamp. Damn is horncode conflicted.

I do believe he's right about Trump needing to get off his duff and connect the dots for all the idiots who obviously can't read or think. In the end, Trump may have to - simply to keep his office.

One thing we all know, horncode is certain to have Trump's back when he needs it.
Good Lord you are one fucking idiot, but I really shouldn't expect less out of someone who's perspective on the War between The States is as fucking ignorant as your's.

Trump's the ONLY person in Washington that can do ANYTHING about draining the swamp.

Is there a single person in DC who matches Trump's power ?

Does anyone else control the bully pulpit ?

Who else can declassify any damn thing they want ?

Does anyone else have the support of 60+ million people ?

Being POTUS has it's privileges. You have to be smart enough to know how to use them to your advantage. The fact that narrow minded fucking idiots like you and SS_RRR and 4 dozen other Trumpborg can't see the path to the finish line doesn't mean others can't, but then again I really don't expect much from your wrapped ignorant perspective.

"My job is not to represent the world, my job is to represent the United States of America " DJT 2-28-2017

Old 10-23-2019, 02:12 AM   #37
G-Code
Long Live The King
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Lol ... the question was:

Since you keep stating my issue with Trump is "he is mean", I'm sure you must have a few examples to back that up ? Post one or two. Go

Can you produce or not ? Moron

As to this question:

Quote:
What makes you more qualified to give mean ol’ Drumph ‘champion swamp killing machine’ advice?
It should be obvious to any 4th grader that his game plan has been ineffective. Do you want the ignore the fact that it has been ineffective ?

What has he done to get on the offensive ?

What information has he declassified to clear this shit up ?

Where's the Time line ? (For Christ sake, he can't even do that)

50% of the nation thinks he actually did collude with Russia. (how effective has his message been?)

only 33% of the nation knows HRC paid for the dossier (how effective has his message been?)

Has he taken on Brenann and Clapper.

For Christ's sake, he got out played be Jeff Sessions.

Quote:
Why have you stopped whining how mean ol’ Drumph,
What your stupid ass calls "whining" is just pointing out the obvious of the stupid ass shit your demigod has said/done/tweeted. Just because it makes you feel good and gets you excited doesn't mean its a smart thing to do and it helps him get new supporters.

Last edited by G-Code; 10-23-2019 at 02:16 AM.
Old 10-23-2019, 02:16 AM   #38
SS_RRR
Smoked another BBC

Duck/dodge/weave, and you went over your 3 sentence limit.

Spineless, do nothing, apologist coward.
Old 10-23-2019, 02:22 AM   #39
G-Code
Long Live The King
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Duck/dodge/weave, and you went over your 3 sentence limit.

Spineless, do nothing, apologist coward.
your limited attention span .... " I love the uneducated"

funny thing about you posting this over and over:
"Spineless, do nothing, apologist coward"

Is how closely it describes your Trumpborg ass.

I'll make it simple for you:

Old 10-23-2019, 02:25 AM   #40
G-Code
Long Live The King
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark O'Neal View Post
And incredible dose of superciliousness?
How are you doing tonight, Yertle ?

Quote:
It has value to a lot of Americans. There is no need for him to shut up because of a bunch of imbecilic Trump Chumps.

I actually think I'm against Trump, largely, because of his supporters. You're a repugnant bunch.
Quote:
Trump is a loudmouthed puke.

On a good day.......

Last edited by G-Code; 10-23-2019 at 02:26 AM.
Old 10-23-2019, 07:41 AM   #41
Breadburner
Smoked Another SBC

LOL...Trump makes certain personality types feel even more insecure than they already do...
Breadburner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 11:11 AM   #42
SS_RRR
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
your limited attention span .... " I love the uneducated"
Will you admit you are wrong in that because of Trump's rally and fundraising numbers he has NOT scared off voters because of his social media antics?

Or are you going to continue being a spineless, do nothing, apologist coward?
Old 10-23-2019, 01:04 PM   #43
douglas
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Good Lord you are one fucking idiot, but I really shouldn't expect less out of someone who's perspective on the War between The States is as fucking ignorant as your's.

I'm right about that, and even you fuking know it.

Trump's the ONLY person in Washington that can do ANYTHING about draining the swamp.

How many 'Country Club' Republicans like you are also in D.C.? There's certainly enough repubs there to get the swamp drained. The problem is; they're just like you - back biting, self-centered bitches who will never do anything except bitch! They all ought to go because they are completely useless! Just like YOU.

..Does anyone else have the support of 60+ million people ?..
The problem is, many of those people are like you. They're only in it for the show. I pity you in a way, because you have to have the sorest shoulders in the world - all from constantly patting YOURSELF on the back.

..Being POTUS has it's privileges. You have to be smart enough to know how to use them to your advantage..
You just can't wrap your little mind around the fact that Trump is not a classic political animal. He's a businessman & that's the difference. It was 'politicians' who got us into this damn mess and yet, idiots like you, think acting like 'run of the mill' politicians can get us out of it. Damn, you're ate up.
douglas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 02:30 PM   #44
G-Code
Long Live The King
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Will you admit you are wrong in that because of Trump's rally and fundraising numbers he has NOT scared off voters because of his social media antics?

Or are you going to continue being a spineless, do nothing, apologist coward?
the question was:

Since you keep stating my issue with Trump is "he is mean", I'm sure you must have a few examples to back that up ? Post one or two. Go

Can you produce or not ? Moron

The question is still on the table. Moron

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2019, 02:46 PM   #45
G-Code
Long Live The King
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas View Post
You just can't wrap your little mind around the fact that Trump is not a classic political animal. He's a businessman & that's the difference. It was 'politicians' who got us into this damn mess and yet, idiots like you, think acting like 'run of the mill' politicians can get us out of it. Damn, you're ate up.
Dumbass Douglas,
Your entire post above reads like Stupid fucking Shit Jsup would post and could never back up. Dear Lord are you pathetic.

Quote:
and yet, idiots like you, think acting like 'run of the mill' politicians can get us out of it.
and idiots like you think the guy flailing around like one of those blow-up balloons on a used car lot is an effective way to take on The Swamp.

and idiots like you think typing " Witch Hunt" 1,200+ times over 2.5 years is an effective way to fight The Swamp.

and idiots like you who either can't see or admit that producing the Fucking Timeline would be a hell of a tool for Trump's defense.

and idiots like you who think calling people names on twitter in an effective tool to defeat The Swamp.

and idiots like you who think " Trump is not a classic political animal. He's a businessman & that's the difference"

well if he's a businessman than fucking act like one and get shit down. You think he built a several billion $ business by acting like one of the 3 Stooges brothers ?

Quote:
The problem is, many of those people are like you. They're only in it for the show
The problem is stupid fucks like you think the 3 stooges/WWE show is accomplishing something. The show I want to see is for him to actually expose everyone involved in this CABAL and burn the fucking place to the ground. The problem as I see it, he hasn't either the knowledge, the will,desire or the balls to do it. That's the fucking problem added to the fact that stupid fucks like you think his eye poking shit is "Doing Something"

Last edited by G-Code; 10-23-2019 at 02:47 PM.