Steve Jackson interview - Page 7 - Yellow Bullet Forums
;

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Pro Modified

Pro Modified Talk about Pro-Mod racing with censorship...

Old 06-21-2019, 04:24 PM   #91
chris tuten
Burnout box

Default Re: Steve Jackson interview

steve's responce is good, nhra needs more of that. without alittle drama/rivalry racing is boring actually. some people like racers that say nothing, some like racers that are loud, nhra needs to know that fans are attracted to RACERS and their personalities. hell, the cars are only on the track for a few seconds lol
chris tuten is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2019, 07:06 PM   #92
tim lewis
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris tuten View Post
steve's responce is good, nhra needs more of that. without alittle drama/rivalry racing is boring actually. some people like racers that say nothing, some like racers that are loud, nhra needs to know that fans are attracted to RACERS and their personalities. hell, the cars are only on the track for a few seconds lol
On a side note you still driving the Ghost?

The WORST photographer in drag racing

RPM Magazine Photojournalist
tim lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 04:00 PM   #93
chris tuten
Burnout box

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim lewis View Post
On a side note you still driving the Ghost?
Absolutely. Im the only one that has ever driven/tuned it. Thats the way it will stay until its sold lol
Old 06-24-2019, 06:55 PM   #94
David Hance
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jackson View Post
Showing emotion and saying whats on your mind is important to Drag Racing. The sport was built around it. I am not politically correct and refuse to be. This was in qualifying and the only negative result was losing the run and not going to the pole.
It was my mistake. I am not blaming anyone. However, rules should be implemented to not allow cars to back out of the stage bulbs. Until recently, this was always the case since drag racing timing systems and Christmas trees were put in use. I have myself been redlighted in a grudge race for the car flickering out of the bottom bulb. I paid up. When you change the history of a sport to accommodate a small group of people, its never good. NHRA needs to look into this. Watch that youtube video. That is actual footage of a car staging in competition at an NHRA national event. How in the hell would you race against that? In any event, If thats the rules, then so be. If flickering the bottom bulb repeatedly is an advantage and some cars choose to use that advantage, I will in turn use the advantages that I have at my disposal.
This was not my first mistake and it won't be my last. I am looking forward to this weekend in Norwalk.
Tell the TRUTH....Your pissed cause you got played by something with a "Tow Truck Motor" that only "Queers" Drive ...

TTTTFMFERS !!
Old 06-24-2019, 10:00 PM   #95
Jose (The General )
Burnout box

Quote:
Showing emotion and saying whats on your mind is important to Drag Racing. The sport was built around it. I am not politically correct and refuse to be. This was in qualifying and the only negative result was losing the run and not going to the pole.
It was my mistake. I am not blaming anyone. However, rules should be implemented to not allow cars to back out of the stage bulbs. Until recently, this was always the case since drag racing timing systems and Christmas trees were put in use. I have myself been redlighted in a grudge race for the car flickering out of the bottom bulb. I paid up. When you change the history of a sport to accommodate a small group of people, its never good. NHRA needs to look into this. Watch that youtube video. That is actual footage of a car staging in competition at an NHRA national event. How in the hell would you race against that? In any event, If thats the rules, then so be. If flickering the bottom bulb repeatedly is an advantage and some cars choose to use that advantage, I will in turn use the advantages that I have at my disposal.
This was not my first mistake and it won't be my last. I am looking forward to this weekend in Norwalk.
Stevie speak your mind. Don’t care what anyone says but he is good for the sport. And this is coming from a queer turbo guy lmao according to Stevie. Have to admire the amount of emotion this guy puts toward the sport.

Last edited by Jose (The General ); 06-24-2019 at 10:02 PM.
Jose (The General ) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 10:11 PM   #96
tim lewis
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris tuten View Post
Absolutely. Im the only one that has ever driven/tuned it. Thats the way it will stay until its sold lol
That's what I was thinking. Y'all need to take it easy on JR Gray lol.

The WORST photographer in drag racing

RPM Magazine Photojournalist
tim lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 01:34 AM   #97
scoechip
Launchin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose (The General ) View Post
Quote:
Stevie speak your mind. Don’t care what anyone says but he is good for the sport. And this is coming from a queer turbo guy lmao according to Stevie. Have to admire the amount of emotion this guy puts toward the sport.
Agreed Jose. BTW, congrats on the win in Bristol and the runner up in Norwalk.

Can't wait for that new outlaw car to tear some shit up.
scoechip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 01:55 PM   #98
chris tuten
Burnout box

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim lewis View Post
That's what I was thinking. Y'all need to take it easy on JR Gray lol.
lol, nah. JR likes/craves the attention.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2019, 02:31 PM   #99
GabeLincoln
Spooled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddyhahn View Post
One has a huge financial backer too.
Yes Alex has Richard Freeman sponsoring him and Richard Rawlings huge financial backing
GabeLincoln is offline   Reply With Quote