Night Owls... - Page 5185 - Yellow Bullet Forums
;

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Trash Or Be Trashed

Trash Or Be Trashed Where the weak are killed and eaten!!!! Vulgar language and nudity may be enclosed!! NWS

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2012, 01:11 AM   #77761
The Manalishi
Banned...Four Times
Smoked Another SBC
 
The Manalishi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 40,200
Default Re: Night Owls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69B3GT View Post
The what?
I got 20 inches of snow and a half inch of ice last week. Worst storm in 35 years in this area.
__________________
The Manalishi is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-28-2012, 01:12 AM   #77762
69B3GT
Stackin' plates
Smoked Another SBC
 
69B3GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Riverside, Ca
Posts: 13,859
Default Re: Night Owls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Manalishi View Post
I got 20 inches of snow and a half inch of ice last week. Worst storm in 35 years in this area.
Im not sure what you're talking about.


But seriously, thats shitty. Sounds like a big PITA
__________________
Big Block turd that'll never get finished.


Local 12 Mechanic.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 78buickregal View Post
Fuck that man, the only dick I suck is my own.




Stick that in your sig line, cock-smoker!
69B3GT is offline  
Old 01-28-2012, 01:14 AM   #77763
The Manalishi
Banned...Four Times
Smoked Another SBC
 
The Manalishi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 40,200
Default Re: Night Owls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69B3GT View Post
Im not sure what you're talking about.


But seriously, thats shitty. Sounds like a big PITA
It wasn't bad until the power went out for a couple of days. Some people were out for 6 or 7 days. It was pretty crazy around here last week.
__________________
The Manalishi is offline  
Old 01-28-2012, 01:15 AM   #77764
69B3GT
Stackin' plates
Smoked Another SBC
 
69B3GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Riverside, Ca
Posts: 13,859
Default Re: Night Owls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Manalishi View Post
It wasn't bad until the power went out for a couple of days. Some people were out for 6 or 7 days. It was pretty crazy around here last week.

I guess the wind isnt so bad then...
__________________
Big Block turd that'll never get finished.


Local 12 Mechanic.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 78buickregal View Post
Fuck that man, the only dick I suck is my own.




Stick that in your sig line, cock-smoker!
69B3GT is offline  
Old 01-28-2012, 01:17 AM   #77765
ten5nova
Beer me!!
Smoked Another SBC
 
ten5nova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The fuckin poorhouse!
Posts: 22,507
Default Re: Night Owls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69B3GT View Post
I got mis-matched autometers in my car

Thats abou where mine will go, just might angle them towards me a bit.
I got these fuckers at O'Reilly, they're actually pretty nice for cheapies. I should have angled mine a bit too, still might some day.
ten5nova is offline  
Old 01-28-2012, 01:17 AM   #77766
The Manalishi
Banned...Four Times
Smoked Another SBC
 
The Manalishi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 40,200
Default Re: Night Owls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69B3GT View Post
I guess the wind isnt so bad then...
LOL we got some of that too. I'd rather have just wind than the combination we got. It is in the top ten of all storms I've been in and I grew up in Kansas and have been through two hurricanes. It was a pretty bad storm.
__________________
The Manalishi is offline  
Old 01-28-2012, 01:19 AM   #77767
69B3GT
Stackin' plates
Smoked Another SBC
 
69B3GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Riverside, Ca
Posts: 13,859
Default Re: Night Owls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ten5nova View Post
I got these fuckers at O'Reilly, they're actually pretty nice for cheapies. I should have angled mine a bit too, still might some day.
I found my oil pressure gauge in the junkyard, and my buddy gave me the tach cause he wasnt gonna use it.
I spent the money for a nice elec. temp gauge though, even then I got a deal on it


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Manalishi View Post
LOL we got some of that too. I'd rather have just wind than the combination we got. It is in the top ten of all storms I've been in and I grew up in Kansas and have been through two hurricanes. It was a pretty bad storm.
Damn, you needa move somewhere where there is decent weather.
__________________
Big Block turd that'll never get finished.


Local 12 Mechanic.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 78buickregal View Post
Fuck that man, the only dick I suck is my own.




Stick that in your sig line, cock-smoker!
69B3GT is offline  
Old 01-28-2012, 01:26 AM   #77768
78buickregal
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
Smoked Another SBC
 
78buickregal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tacoma, WA
Posts: 12,739
Default Re: Night Owls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Manalishi View Post
It wasn't bad until the power went out for a couple of days. Some people were out for 6 or 7 days. It was pretty crazy around here last week.
We never lost power. Left the salon closed for two days and just stayed home and watched movies all day for a couple of days.

They had as many as 285,000 people out of power! That is roughly 1 out of every 12 people in the entire Seattle/Tacoma/ Puget Sound area!!!
__________________
Carbon Fiber Malibu Trunk Lid Video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC-1T...ature=youtu.be


Carbon Fiber goodies for your race car!
78buickregal is offline  
Old 01-28-2012, 01:29 AM   #77769
ten5nova
Beer me!!
Smoked Another SBC
 
ten5nova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The fuckin poorhouse!
Posts: 22,507
Default Re: Night Owls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69B3GT View Post
I found my oil pressure gauge in the junkyard, and my buddy gave me the tach cause he wasnt gonna use it.
I spent the money for a nice elec. temp gauge though, even then I got a deal on it
That's what you gotta do man, get it done one way or another!

Here's my tach, this thing is cool!!

ten5nova is offline  
Old 01-28-2012, 01:32 AM   #77770
69B3GT
Stackin' plates
Smoked Another SBC
 
69B3GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Riverside, Ca
Posts: 13,859
Default Re: Night Owls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ten5nova View Post
That's what you gotta do man, get it done one way or another!

Here's my tach, this thing is cool!!



My friend has that tach in his Gbody elco. Cool lil things, thats forsure.
__________________
Big Block turd that'll never get finished.


Local 12 Mechanic.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 78buickregal View Post
Fuck that man, the only dick I suck is my own.




Stick that in your sig line, cock-smoker!
69B3GT is offline  
Old 01-28-2012, 01:33 AM   #77771
The Manalishi
Banned...Four Times
Smoked Another SBC
 
The Manalishi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 40,200
Default Re: Night Owls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78buickregal View Post
We never lost power. Left the salon closed for two days and just stayed home and watched movies all day for a couple of days.

They had as many as 285,000 people out of power! That is roughly 1 out of every 12 people in the entire Seattle/Tacoma/ Puget Sound area!!!
Thats cool you never lost power, we didn't lose it for as long as some. Yea PSE was busy as hell. I took some coffee out to the crews when I saw them, hard working guys for sure.
__________________
The Manalishi is offline  
Old 01-28-2012, 01:39 AM   #77772
ten5nova
Beer me!!
Smoked Another SBC
 
ten5nova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The fuckin poorhouse!
Posts: 22,507
Default Re: Night Owls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69B3GT View Post
My friend has that tach in his Gbody elco. Cool lil things, thats forsure.
I'm not into the "monster tach" look, and my dash doesn't offer much place to mount one other than on top, and I'm not doing that!! My only problem with it, is the mounting bracket thing was broke when I opened the package. Tried to glue it, that didn't last long, it broke again at the track so I wrapped that zip tie around it. It'll have to do for now!
ten5nova is offline  
Old 01-28-2012, 01:39 AM   #77773
Slow66
Grade 8 Motorsports
Smoked Another SBC
 
Slow66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 4,584
Default Re: Night Owls...

Whats up doods?
__________________
Bryan T.
Grade 8 Motorsports - Tig welding, race fabrication, Scituate,RI
66 Chevelle 300 post - RTCTTFMF - build in progress
Slow66 is offline  
Old 01-28-2012, 01:40 AM   #77774
ten5nova
Beer me!!
Smoked Another SBC
 
ten5nova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The fuckin poorhouse!
Posts: 22,507
Default Re: Night Owls...

Whats up Donnie!!!!!!
ten5nova is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-28-2012, 01:41 AM   #77775
ten5nova
Beer me!!
Smoked Another SBC
 
ten5nova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The fuckin poorhouse!
Posts: 22,507
Default Re: Night Owls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow66 View Post
Whats up doods?
Not much man, just thinking I should go EFI now.
ten5nova is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 0%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Yellow Bullet LLC
 

Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.