Aeromotive PWM fuel pump controller - Yellow Bullet Forums
;

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Technical Section > Electrical

Old 06-29-2019, 07:55 AM   #1
67Mike
Pullin gears

Default Aeromotive PWM fuel pump controller

Anyone use the Aeromotive PWM fuel pump controller 16306?

I run a Magnafuel 500 fuel pump on a street/strip car. Pump get hot after a half hour of cruising around. No need for all that fuel and the pump to be working that hard when im putting around town at 2000 rpm.

See some use it on the A1000 pumps. Anyone use the controller on a Magnafuel 500 pump?
67Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2019, 09:01 AM   #2
djh61187
Smoked another BBC

Default Re: Aeromotive PWM fuel pump controller

I haven't used it on a Magnafuel pump. But I have use it on my Aeromotive Eliminator Pump:
https://www.aeromotiveinc.com/produc...tor-fuel-pump/

And on my Dual Phantom pump:
https://www.aeromotiveinc.com/product/dual-phantom/

It should work on yours. The instruction's say for any pump.

For any pump, on any type of vehicle, the Aeromotive Fuel Pump Speed Controller (FPSC) minimizes fuel heating and vapor-lock problems by matching the duty cycle of the fuel pump to engine RPM. At low demand, the FPSC slows the fuel pump down, reducing the chance of suction side cavitation and vapor lock. When demand increases, the FPSC returns the fuel pump to 100% duty cycle for maximum flow. It’s like an automatic transmission for your fuel pump.

It works real well. My eliminator pump was way to loud and got to hot for everyday driving. The controller fixed all that.
Democrats showed you the playbook and yet some of y'all are still dumb enough to get bamboozled. Make a lie, have the media report the lie, then use the lying media as a resource to further solidify the lie. It's called the wrap up smear.

"I don't understand how people who cannot predict the weather five days in advance can predict the climate decades from now." -Thomas Sowell

djh61187 is offline   Reply With Quote