Yellow Bullet Forums banner

scammer Tony Thorn

36K views 64 replies 35 participants last post by  tony thorn 
#1 ·
Tony Thorn is wanted for ripping off a semi truck of general motors. He stold the truck in dallas and it had gmc research motors in it. General motors sent dectives to dallas but they didn't have enough evidence to search him. He is the biggest scammer on the net he got me for $7360 on a set of cfe bigchief heads. The cops say he also deals drugs. Tony Thorn is a piece of shit i would love to meet him. I know what he look like and he doesn't look like he could kcik anyone's ass. All he has is a mouth and that is it. Tony Thorn is a thief and the sooner he gett's busted the better for us all. Anyone that has been taken by him should call the Irving fraud division in Irving Texas. Irving Fraud division phone number is 972-721-2759. Dective Ratcliff was handling it he retired so someone else took the case over. Tony Thorn needs stopped. Sometime tony might be found in a ditch in pieces if the cops don't bust him soon.

#2 ·
Tony Thorn wrote me a wells fargo coutierfiet check. Thats a fedreal crime. The feds. know about him. PLease anyone that has had dealings with Tony Thorn, please call the Irving fraud division. Tony Thorn has been scamming stealing from people since at least the year 2000. He races at everyone elses expense. Here is Tony Thorn's address if anyone is interested. The story from the cops is that he is running a theft ring. Involves other people picking the parts up so the ups guy or girl can't pick him up out of a line up. These guys in this theft ring are smart, they use fake names and many other things of loop holes in the law to get by this long. Any help would be nice. Here is Tony Thorn's addy and phone number.
Tony Thorn
1311 Drexel Dr.
Irving, Texas
His phone number is 972-579-1458

#3 ·
With Tony Thorn out there no one is safe buying of selling on these or any other sites. if you come in contact with him or his theft ring you will be scammed that is how he build's his cars. If you buy something from him your accepting stolden property. It is so important to us all that he get's stopped. The guy is a thief and a drug dealer.

#6 ·
Tony Thorn tried to sell a 70 camaro on racing junk a year ago roughly and was using the name Twinpwrdbbc. When he scammed me he used Taylor Johnson. He changes his name as soon as he gett's heat on that name. The feds have been after him for years and can't get him. Thats why any help is would be awesome. For the feds to get involved after 9/11 in a civil case that involves fraud it takes a case worth at least 100 grand. So he has done something that involves 100 grand somewhere

#28 ·
Well I don't know who he is, but because Of Him and people like him, I wouldn't sell, or buy anything from someone from Texas, without seeing it and inspecting it first this guy has way too many alias's!

Now mind you, I'm not saying all people from Texas are bad, my brother in law is from there and he's a great guy, but this guy, Tony Thorn, and SOMEONE who SEEMS to be using his name, or using the login, twinfoggersbc, or twinfoggerbbc, or any of the other alias's that seem to be linked to this infamous scammer are ALL from Texas, what a coincidence!!!

Maybe if we stop pushing money altogether into the Texas racing scene, till someone fixes that problem with whoever this guy is, someone will do something, legal or otherwise! It will all work out in the wash eventually!!

Looks to me like he has lots of people that are against him, and VERY few that are for him, and that's not just on this site!

and saying, bring it on, or proof or it didn't happen, just makes him look more guilty!

#18 ·
Apparently there's not much truth to it! If he has done what he said ,she said, the cops would have him locked up! Its not like he's hiding from anyone! Like I said there's two sides to every story,and the judge is the final decision on what people are saying he has done. Never had a bad deal with him nor seen any bad deals with him in dfw! He's a stand up guy and would help fellow racers with loaning them what they need to run.

#19 ·
i guess i can agree,innocent until proven guilty! maybe he is not the same james jones as in the other posts. like i said i never met him/did buisness with him, guess maybe i should not have commented untill i know all the facts.i usually live by the motto there is 2-sides to every story,oh well i jumped the gun!

#36 ·
Why dont all these people who say Tony screwed them upproach him like a man instead of crying on a message board. Its not like the guy is in hiding, he goes to all the big races, and isnt hard to find. Same ol' shit talking but to many people SCARED of Mr. Thorn to do anything about it. I assure you if he had a problem with you he would approach you about it without a doubt.

CMAFR:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.