Yellow Bullet Forums banner

"LOBES" of Naturally Aspirated fame

65K views 271 replies 33 participants last post by  clevo 
#1 ·
Check out my web site for more info on Lobes. Will be updating more info on him in the near future... Names, places & the people he works with etc...you will be surprised.
www.parkerracing.net.au

#5 ·
X2...What state and area are you in LOBES?

My only question is if you have done nothing wrong why are you not contacting this guy and are ducking and weaving? Prove this guy wrong then by putting up your contact details for all to see!!!

Who am I , that depends on how people carry themselves..

Come on come forward!

#4 ·
There are 2 sides to every story and in the middle is the truth. I have dealt with "lobes" on 2 occasions where there was money to be paid to me for product. On both occasions I shipped product out without payment. Lobes called and paid for both shipments in a prompt time frame.

#6 ·
So Monty, what's the go? Is Parker making up these crazy wild stories or has God really been caught with his hand in the cooky jar, all be it a $16,000 cooky jar. Have you contacted Parker & Lobes to get their side of the story? This is killing me. Surely it can't be true.

#8 ·
When the Christmas thread was posted it was $17000 :confused: Did he send you a Gorilla OP :confused:

I'm not saying what the OP say's isn't true, but Lobes has been an invaluable source of info for guys on this forum and for me personally..........the OP on the other hand has offered nothing and looks to just be here with an axe to grind :confused:

There's lots missing from this story........

Hopefully this thread goes the same way as the Christmas thread ;)

#12 ·
Hi Rodent 4, the FACT is,this forum is called Negative seller/buyer feedback, not Naturally Aspirated, so whatever is on here has NOTHING to do with who is the most usefull to Forum members.

You obviously have a close direct link to Lobes, & I can see you are a person who likes to see the truth, so you shouldn't have any problems finding out?

Ask Lobes the following:

1. What did Lobes promise to supply?
2. How long to supply?
3. How much $$ did he receive?
4. 5 years later, what EXACTLY has he supplied?

These are very easy basic questions, that I'm sure you & everyone else would like to hear the answer to?

#9 ·
And "visa a versa" I have no clue who Lobes is, but I have worked with Parker the company in the use of their manifolds.

I have no doubt that Lobes has been informative to people on this site, many guys like that. But what you do on the computer and how you run your business can be two different things.
When money is involved, it's amazing how people change.

It really is pretty simple, Lobes has been on this thread once, make another appearance and explain his side.

#20 ·
Im sure he read this...........................

"LOBES" from the YELLOW BULLET FORUMS
Just a quick story about "LOBES" [Steve] who regularly posts on YELLOW BULLET [YB], mainly in the Naturally Aspirated Forum. I sent a total of $16,000US [16K] to Lobes back in 2010, first payment on the 4th February & last payment on 19th October 2010. The deal was, he would draw & make patterns in 90 days. That's close enough to 5 LONG YEARS AGO.... At this point in time I have no finished drawings, & obviously no patterns. He has cut off ALL contact, as of early this year. Threatened to sue me for $32,000 for the money he spent on the project. I have recently placed an IC3 complaint with the FBI & am awaiting their reply.

#21 ·
IM sure he probably seen this too and seems to be somewhat involved in something with this bloke....

It is indeed a very sad day that I feel compelled to go to this level. Considering my Christmas was the worst in all my working life, entirely due to Mr. Lobes. You have plenty to say on the "Bullet" about other people's moral values but maybe you should take a look in your own back yard. I paid you $17,000 [ 17 thousand] approx 4 & 1/2 years ago for a job that was invoiced to take 3 months .....at this point in time I still have nothing that is of any real use, but lots of excuses. In all that time there has not been once that you have apologised for being late....NOT ONCE. For someone who tells me you go to Church & read the Bible, strikes me as being more than a little bit unusual. You now refuse to answer your phone or emails. Should I be alarmed ??? Even your friends that I've spoken with can't believe your behaviour. You tell them I keep changing the job which I will admit has happened, but when the chain drags for so long that's invariably going to happen...but, 4 1/2 yrs is ridiculous.
You told me you can't correspond any more because your attorney told you not to....strikes me as a little bit odd. Why Lobes, do you need an attorney to tell you right from wrong? I thought you were a Christian ??? Going to Church doesn't make you a Christian, it's how you treat your fellow man. I thought the Good Book said, " Do unto others as you would have them do to you" not "Do unto others before they get a chance to do it to you"
You have caused untold amounts of trauma to our family, more than you will ever know, or care about [which you've acknowledged in your emails as having nothing to do with you...yes I still have the email]. I've had to go out and get a second job to try & make ends meet....not that would make any difference to you of course, you don't have any conscience...that's right, that can't be true, you're a Christian, sorry, I forgot about that.
I've left out your name address & phone # to allow you your anonymity at this point, but unless I get an apology & serious progress on the "WHOLE" project that YOU agreed on, that means "EVERYTHING" you agreed on VERY SOON, who knows what could happen?
You can treat me how you see fit, but the "Big Fellow" upstairs doesn't need an Attorney to figure out who's telling the truth? I don't know how you sleep at night. I know I don't.

To all those that have taken the time to read this Merry Christmas to you all.

#25 · (Edited)
Dear Mr. Saluki, you're not talking to your Mother now, you're talking to me, Terry Parker. You really have a way with words, a gentle kind soul I can see??? It seems you're in a big hurry to find out the truth. I would suggest you contact Monty as he has all Steve's contact details. So you shouldn't have any problems asking Steve the same questions as I put to the Rodent. Steve's a good Christian man, you won't have any problems getting the truth from him?
Thanks for your time.
Cheers,
Terry

#29 ·
quotes from Monty in the sticky from this section....................

Hey guys/gals, although most everyone seems to be honest, we will sometimes run into some low life who wants your hard earned money. What can be done?

You can file a claim in the YB.com Negative seller/buyer feedback section to alert others on the board

You should also file a claim with www.ripoffreport.com to make the alert more widespread. Please read that board as it has a lot of useful information.

Last you can file a claim with www.ic3.gov who works with the FBI and National White Collar Crime Center. Claims can be files on behalf of someone or as a group if needed.

When buying or selling anything please collect as much information from the person on the other end as possible. Things like home address (No PO boxes), phone number, full name and also check in the feedback section and with other members on their experiences. This will save a lot of headaches!!!

YB.com will not stand for the bullshit that has happened in a couple of instances. I will provide all information to the authorities. The buck stops at YB.com and we will not back down to any low life scumbag!!!!!

It just sucks that a few bad apples have to ruin shit for the majority of people looking for a deal or selling parts they no longer need. Again I believe the members here are more like family than just another site member. We will all work together to make shit like this stop!!! And people can bet their asses on that!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.