Yellow Bullet Forums banner

PRO MOD WORLD WARS - BAHRAIN1 RACING VS AAP QATAR ... WHO WINS '19 CHAMPIONSHIP ??

3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  B.A.Carty 
#1 · (Edited)
PRO MOD Racing has been awesome last few years... a great thing for sure !

In NHRA Pro Mod there has been a battle going on .... Team AAP ( Al Anabi Performance Based in Doha, Qatar ) vs Team B1 ( Bahrain 1 Racing Based in the Country of Bahrain ). Both Teams have great people & great equipment. In 2018 Team AAP Won the Championship by 1 round of competition over Team B1. You can't get any closer than that !!

For 2019 Team B1 Driver Stevie Fast Jackson has B1 Racing in 1st Place for the Title. There is lots of racing to do in 2019. Each Team has atleast 3 ( or more ) Cars on its Team. The Championship is the Goal of each Team but a minor would be to finish ahead of the other Team. Adding to the fire is this simple fact: Political relations between Qatar & Bahrain are not good right now with the boarder closed between the 2 Countries. I guess doing battle at Drag Strip is better than on Battle field !

Can Team AAP Catch B1 ??

I'm very happy to see Team B1 running Turbo powered Pro Mods in NHRA Pro Mod Competition. I really WISH Team AAP would add a Turbo Powered Team to the mix too ! I wish all Teams a safe year. I'm a long time AAP guy as some of you may know ( :smt115:finga::smt071:butthead:) So I will be rooting for Team AAP for the WIN. Team B1 is an awesome team with many people who I have respect & admiration for. It will be a Thrilling 2019 season !

See less See more
#9 ·
We have to now add a 3 middle eastern team to the Mix....Jose Gonzalez in that Q80 Kuwait back car is coming on strong...Jose would be in the lead if he didn't miss 1 or 2 ( ?? ) events this year. The championship has come down to the last few rounds of last event last few years and hoping that continues to keep things interesting to the end this year.

#10 ·
With only 4 Pro Mod events left Stevie Fast & Team Bahrain is in the Drivers Seat for 2019 NHRA Points Championship. 16 Rounds of competition left. Jose Gonzalez the Q80/Proline Team is chasing Stevie/Bahrain1 Team down but will they run out of Track (events) ??? Also new rules I feel will slow Turbo cars down making it more difficult for the Q80 Team to overtake Team B1. Lets not count out Team AAP with Todd Tutterow & Mike Janis in the Hunt. The next 4 E3 Pro Mod Events will be thrillers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.