Indoor Grill - Page 2 - Yellow Bullet Forums
;

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Cook of the weak

Cook of the weak Grilling, Smoking, Slow Cookers, Dutch Ovens and other forms of cooking!!!

Old 10-31-2019, 02:29 AM   #16
cepx111
Former RJ instigator
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: Indoor Grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumen8 View Post
LOL, that's a fucking toaster grill!
cepx111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2019, 03:48 AM   #17
lumen8
Smoked another BBC

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepx111 View Post
LOL, that's a fucking toaster grill!
I wouldnt call it a toaster.

The elements in them are more like a proper meat rotisserie.

Theyre awesome and quick.

Read the reviews.

Quote:
Ronco Ready Grill The Latest Kitchen Time Saver

The Ronco RG1001BLGEN Ready Grill in Stainless Steel and Black, is a revolutionary indoor vertical cooking system…the newest, healthiest way to cook just about everything. Just preheat, place your food into the spring-loaded basket, drop it in, and set the timer.

The Ready Grill offers all of the BBQ style taste of an outdoor grill, plus convenience, cleaning ease and no smoke.

Adjustable Grill Basket

A two-position grill basket allows grilling a variety of food from thin to thick and leave beautiful, mouth-watering grill marks. This amazing Grill Basket secures food while it cooks. It has a standard setting for normal sized and thicker foods and reverses to a thin setting for thinner foods like asparagus. Convenient handles help you open/close and load the basket into the Ronco Ready Grill.

I dont have that exact one as above but have a Hotpoint brand, which is no good to you folks on 120Volts because theyre 240 V

The Italians know how to cook...

https://www.amazon.it/Hotpoint-GHX0-.../dp/B076CCFK4G
lumen8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 07:50 PM   #18
HAULIN' IT
Pullin gears

We have had one of the Smokeless Grilles brand units for a few years, use it nearly everyday. It's a bit slow for larger chunks of meat. The one flaw I've found with it is the heating element in a bit "off-center" lengthwise so the heat is not real uniform. The end closest to the knobs never gets as hot as the other end...which isn't quite as hot as the middle. HaHa. I've just got used to it. I move the items around a little or place something that doesn't need as much heat at that end.
It is perfect for a 6 egg omelette...I just lift the tray & do a 180 half way through cooking. Kinda a pain, but no real smoke (it has a fan). I'd get another one if/when it craps out. Lorne
HAULIN' IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Yesterday, 05:35 PM   #19
B.A.Carty
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyRackson View Post
The clocks get turned back Saturday night so it gets dark at 4 pm. In the next few weeks there will be snow and the temperatures will be in the teens and single numbers with some below zero thrown in.
Pitch black by 530 here and in the 20s for the foreseable future. Grill will be fired up around 6 tonight to do some chicken and roasted veggies.
B.A.Carty is offline   Reply With Quote