Bob Lazar- Real deal or full of Shit? - Page 9 - Yellow Bullet Forums
;

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Trash Or Be Trashed

Trash Or Be Trashed Where the weak are killed and eaten!!!! Vulgar language and nudity may be enclosed!! NWS

Old 07-19-2019, 03:28 AM   #121
Bigtruckdrivah
FHRITP
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: Bob Lazar- Real deal or full of Shit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topfun99 View Post
And with all of that unimaginable technology and able to travel a billion light years they still manage to crash into the earth like an Asian grandmother trying to drive a Toyota without a steering wheel.

Yep. Their superior intellect and control of gravity impresses the hell out of me.
Professional race car drivers crash from time to time? Why would the govt wanna raid him if he was a kook? If he was not credible, let him tell his stupid stories?
Bigtruckdrivah is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2019, 03:53 AM   #122
Colt
Ask me about my Weiner!..
Smoked Another SBC

I try to keep an open mind, I don’t know the guy, don’t know if he’s full of shit or not. What he says or doesn’t say has absolutely no effect on me. There is more out there that we don’t understand than we do, saying such things can’t be real is almost like how the “ church “ rejected the idea that the Earth orbited the Sun. I can’t prove or disprove anything this guy is saying, seems naive to call him a liar.
Colt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 03:57 AM   #123
Bigtruckdrivah
FHRITP
Smoked Another SBC

There shit in the ocean we don’t know about, but people will deny anything is in space. Lol! Just seems like too big of a place to just be void of any kind of life
Old 07-19-2019, 05:16 AM   #124
pl235c
Smoked another BBC

Garage

What if aliens have a cloaking technology that prohibits us from seeing their planet and spacecraft and on the rare occasion we see one it's because their technology is imperfect?

Maybe they've figured out infinite energy, or perpetual motion, anti gravity, time travel, shit the possibilities are endless really. Maybe they have no use for us since we're more concerned with money than our own existence.
pl235c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 05:21 AM   #125
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtruckdrivah View Post
There shit in the ocean we donít know about, but people will deny anything is in space. Lol! Just seems like too big of a place to just be void of any kind of life
I WATCHED AN ANCIENT ALIEN EPISODE THAT CLAIMED THIS VERY THING...SAID THERES WHAT APPEARS TO BE A GIANT FACILITY JUST OFF THE COAST OF MALIBU...OF ALL PLACES...AT 2K FEET OF DEPTH...EVEN POPS UP ON GOOGLE EARTH

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffp...ry/5493186/amp

79540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 05:48 AM   #126
Spoolx
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by pl235c View Post
What if aliens have a cloaking technology that prohibits us from seeing their planet and spacecraft and on the rare occasion we see one it's because their technology is imperfect?

Maybe they've figured out infinite energy, or perpetual motion, anti gravity, time travel, shit the possibilities are endless really. Maybe they have no use for us since we're more concerned with money than our own existence.
Maybe in order to see aliens we need additional sense and technology we donít have... I heard someone say once ďif we didnít have noses and ears we would have no idea farts existĒ.
Spoolx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 06:36 AM   #127
Topfun99
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Professional race car drivers crash from time to time? Why would the govt wanna raid him if he was a kook? If he was not credible, let him tell his stupid stories?
So they have technology we can't even begin to imagine. Humans are already working with technology to make "driver-less cars". Yet it never occurred to those superior beings to develop the technology that would prevent their "time/space continuum vehicles" from auguring into our planet?

I'd be inclined to say that doesn't sound so advanced to me.

He's not a kook, he's just looking for ratings and found a niche with a radio show for those that are fascinated with stories of stories that never get past suggestions of more stories to be told. Otherwise why, after 1000's of hours on the radio, would he not reveal something definitive? If he really knew anything the government didn't want us to know, he'd already be locked up somewhere or buried in the ground.

Thanks to:

HALTECH (Elite 2500 plus REM)
TRZ MOTORSPORTS
REAL STREET PERFORMANCE
FB PERFORMANCE
PTC
M/T Tires
Kris Starnes Racing

EMAIL - [email protected]
Topfun99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 07:15 AM   #128
Bigtruckdrivah
FHRITP
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topfun99 View Post
So they have technology we can't even begin to imagine. Humans are already working with technology to make "driver-less cars". Yet it never occurred to those superior beings to develop the technology that would prevent their "time/space continuum vehicles" from auguring into our planet?

I'd be inclined to say that doesn't sound so advanced to me.

He's not a kook, he's just looking for ratings and found a niche with a radio show for those that are fascinated with stories of stories that never get past suggestions of more stories to be told. Otherwise why, after 1000's of hours on the radio, would he not reveal something definitive? If he really knew anything the government didn't want us to know, he'd already be locked up somewhere or buried in the ground.
Itís not something some people are open minded enough for. I think the guy has been through the ringer a bit over this whole deal. He never really embellishes his story, and id think if he wanted ratings or noterity he woulda made it a lot more exciting. JMO, you donít gotta believe anything itís no skin off my ass lol
Old 07-19-2019, 07:24 AM   #129
KillerKustums
Smoked another BBC

Didnt they do several lie detector tests on him and he passed them all with flying colors? He hasnt made a dime from all this. I'm not saying I believe or don't believe. But why would he even talk about it if there wasn't something gained to be gained from it....?
KillerKustums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 07:39 AM   #130
Bigtruckdrivah
FHRITP
Smoked Another SBC

I believe there was a few polygraph tests
Old 07-19-2019, 08:01 AM   #131
YatesMonster
Smoked Another SBC

Been there and white sands, upgrading the CROWS on the M1A2 and MMBJ interference testing. Obviously didnít go all over. Seemed just like any other facility to me. I think itís asinine to assume we are the only life out there, but equally asinine to say the government has been able to keep an alien spaceship crash under wraps for 60 years. Sure thereís all sorts of projects going on.

I worked in an office that did mods to MRAPs for SOCOM. This was a ďblackĒ project where the only people allowed in the office had to be cleared (mind you this was an already secure socom facility, no phones, Rfid badge, finger print, & metal detector entry only at one single point). And for an outsider to come in the office we had to switch the outer sign to unclass, put everything loose in the SIPR safe, and log off computers. But travel anywhere CONUS where one of these MRAPs were, all modded up, and a family day on base could have the kids climbing in them playing soldier lol. I mean the level of stupid with the government is on a different level. Then when I went into an advanced weapons group platform, we didnít have one secure room. But heaven forbid someone saw us making an ammo can rack for the interior of a military vehicle (etc).
YatesMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 08:12 AM   #132
67jjkk
Smoked Another SBC

WTF
Old 07-19-2019, 01:54 PM   #133
Topfun99
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Itís not something some people are open minded enough for. I think the guy has been through the ringer a bit over this whole deal. He never really embellishes his story, and id think if he wanted ratings or noterity he woulda made it a lot more exciting. JMO, you donít gotta believe anything itís no skin off my ass lol
I certainly don't believe he is kook. I believe he's a smart guy who's made a good living discussing things in a manner that intrigues his audience. And he KNOWS who is audience is and how to entertain them, embellishing doesn't work as well as simply "suggesting" something. He also knows that by allowing the listeners to call in with their imaginative stories, that also entertains the listeners and reinforces their imagination.

It takes a smart guy to keep an audience interested in listening over 100's of hours without actually offering anything solid that could be factually proved or disproved. I would ask this: Did he actually ever work at Area 51? Is so, what solid proof does he offer?

Note: Having an open mind doesn't mean one should accept claims without facts. Especially when there is a noticeable lack of facts available to support claims that a pragmatic person would expect to be available.

Thanks to:

TRZ MOTORSPORTS
REAL STREET PERFORMANCE
FB PERFORMANCE
PTC
M/T Tires
Kris Starnes Racing

Old 07-19-2019, 02:13 PM   #134
Topfun99
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
There shit in the ocean we donít know about, but people will deny anything is in space. Lol! Just seems like too big of a place to just be void of any kind of life
Not believing unsubstantiated stories of aliens visiting earth has nothing to do with someone's belief of the possibility of life, intelligent or not, somewhere in the universe.

One simply does not have to accept both to understand the possibility of the other.

Thanks to:

TRZ MOTORSPORTS
REAL STREET PERFORMANCE
FB PERFORMANCE
PTC
M/T Tires
Kris Starnes Racing

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2019, 02:31 PM   #135
Topfun99
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
I believe there was a few polygraph tests
Aldrich Hazen Ames, one of the worst traitors ever, passed 2 CIA polygraph tests in 9 years.

If someone is comfortable with their answer, there is no measurable response on the machine. If uncomfortable, there is a measured response. Lies appear truthful and truths appear to be lies.

The variations between skill of the operator, physiological profile of the "subject" and interpretation of the results, at best, will never lead to totally conclusive results. Polygraph tests are simply unreliable and easy to fool.

Thanks to:

TRZ MOTORSPORTS
REAL STREET PERFORMANCE
FB PERFORMANCE
PTC
M/T Tires
Kris Starnes Racing