Bob Lazar- Real deal or full of Shit? - Page 6 - Yellow Bullet Forums
;

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Trash Or Be Trashed

Trash Or Be Trashed Where the weak are killed and eaten!!!! Vulgar language and nudity may be enclosed!! NWS

Old 06-28-2019, 11:46 AM   #76
G-Code
Long Live The King
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: Bob Lazar- Real deal or full of Shit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79540 View Post
THE AGE OF THE EXPANSION....AND OUR SHORT TIME ON THIS PLANET....AND OUR PLANETS HISTORY ...WOULD LEND ONE TO THINK THAT HOPEFULLY SOMETHING SMARTER THAN THIS IS OUT THERE...
Hopefully

"My job is not to represent the world, my job is to represent the United States of America " DJT 2-28-2017

58.3% of All Statistics are made up.
G-Code is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2019, 01:26 PM   #77
Randy Wilson
Smoked Another SBC

Nothing on earth today, under the sun, is new. Been done before, and then destroyed. So they say.
Randy Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 02:00 PM   #78
GTAShief
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mardyn View Post
^^ This;

How arrogant can we be to believe that we're the only intelligent life form in the Universe?

My guess is that life is abundant in the Universe... we can't see it yet, because of vast time/spacial differences, but it's out there.

It was here before us and will be around after us... the Universe is a BIG place with lots of opportunity.

As far is Bob Lazar is concerned... I'm not sure either way, but I can assure you... the .gov is hiding plenty of secrets and using misdirection and lies to conceal the truth (and has been for a very long time).

mardyn
Neil Degrasse said space (everything in it) is expanding so fast that we don't even have a way to measure it. Light years is a close as we can come.
GTAShief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 02:33 PM   #79
BrandonZX6R
Smoked another BBC

I think we have made a too large of a jump in tech in a small period for us to not have figured something out or found something. Look at the early 1900's then 1930's then 40's then 50's then 60's huge jumps each decade, then a gigantic leap with the IC. Yet we seem to have gone stagnate and keep improving very old tech instead of coming up with something new. Take the ICE engine its much better but still suck squeeze bang blow. You say what about electric cars? Some of the first cars made had been electric. But from WWII to the late 60's huge jumps were made.
Old 06-28-2019, 02:43 PM   #80
Topfun99
Smoked Another SBC

Based on some of the responses, it appears that there is a high probability that:

There is another advanced civilization that has managed to detect our presence across what is probably millions or billions of light years distance.

They have the technology to travel here from that distance.

However, once they traveled here they played hide and seek with the entire human population and no one can confirm their presence EXCEPT a select few individuals working at a secret US government location who WON'T confirm their presence.

My questions are:

Did the aliens make a conscious decision to work out a special secret agreement with the US government to hide from everyone else on earth and only reveal their presence to the US government?

Or did they travel 5 million light years thru space only to crash on earth. AND they just happen to crash in a location that only the US government is aware of and kept everything related to it secret for how many years with NO ONE stepping forward to reveal the truth along with some proof?

Yep, that all sounds legitimate and believable to me.

Thanks to:

HALTECH (Elite 2500 plus REM)
TRZ MOTORSPORTS
REAL STREET PERFORMANCE
FB PERFORMANCE
PTC
M/T Tires
Kris Starnes Racing

EMAIL - [email protected]
Topfun99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 02:54 PM   #81
BrandonZX6R
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topfun99 View Post
Based on some of the responses, it appears that there is a high probability that:

There is another advanced civilization that has managed to detect our presence across what is probably millions or billions of light years distance.

However, once they traveled here they played hide and seek with the entire human population and no one can confirm their presence EXCEPT a select few individuals working at a secret US government location who WON'T confirm their presence.

My questions are:

Did the aliens make a conscious decision to work out a special secret agreement with the US government to hide from everyone else on earth and only reveal their presence to the US government?

Or did they travel 5 million light years thru space only to crash on earth. AND they just happen to crash in a location that only the US government is aware of and kept everything related to it secret for how many years with NO ONE stepping forward to reveal the truth along with some proof?

God only knows!
Old 06-28-2019, 03:28 PM   #82
cranky bill
Smoked another BBC

Topfun- That's a very valid way of looking at it. However, it also serves to deepen the mystery. Years ago, I read "Out There", by Howard Blum. It's a very confounding novel, because it only serves to deepen the mystery, which was not the author's intent. Where he goes, is very much the same direction that the Bob Lazar story goes. There are government agencies whose purpose and presence baffles members of other very secretive agencies. There are people who talked to Blum, who are privy to some of the most powerful national defense secrets, who admit to being stymied by efforts to look into certain people whose only work appears to be related to UFO's. There are others who found themselves walled off from certain counter-intel probes, when it was discovered they were peeking up the coattails of UFO stuff. When you add that the the Bob Lazar stuff, which should be very hard to believe, it really is fascinating. Now, I'll add this. If you back up, and go around to the side, it's also very easy to see this whole thing as a disinformation campaign.
Which then creates even more questions.
Old 06-28-2019, 04:13 PM   #83
Kwiknfast
Smoked another BBC

Russia has had a disinformation agenda based around UFO's according to some book I read years ago.
Kwiknfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 04:27 PM   #84
SHIT HEAD
Smoked another BBC

Quote:

My questions are:

Aliens gave the Gov. those flash light things to erase your memory.
SHIT HEAD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 05:27 PM   #85
eliminator
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonZX6R View Post
I think we have made a too large of a jump in tech in a small period for us to not have figured something out or found something. Look at the early 1900's then 1930's then 40's then 50's then 60's huge jumps each decade, then a gigantic leap with the IC. Yet we seem to have gone stagnate and keep improving very old tech instead of coming up with something new. Take the ICE engine its much better but still suck squeeze bang blow. You say what about electric cars? Some of the first cars made had been electric. But from WWII to the late 60's huge jumps were made.
^^^^ I agree with this
eliminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 05:32 PM   #86
eliminator
Smoked another BBC

Quote:

My questions are:

^^^^ I also agree with this. so basically I am confused? as a child born and raised (old school) catholic I personally questioned why "we are the perfect religion and what makes us better then others" as I was taught? So now I say to myself why would aliens concede to side with the USA, what makes us so much better then the rest of the people in the world, because we told them so?
Old 06-28-2019, 05:36 PM   #87
eliminator
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by INTMD8 View Post
While I have no argument for their existence I do find it interesting to read about ancient civilizations/lost technology, Annunaki, megalithic structures, etc.

Things that exist from ancient times seemingly beyond our ability today make me question their possible existence but certainly seems to be no real proof of anything.
I also agree strongly with this, when you look at some of the construction techniques done on top of mountains by the people in south america were there are no gaps and perfect seams as if it was cut today with a water jet, I have to questions how they did it and on top of a mountain no less?
Old 06-28-2019, 05:39 PM   #88
eliminator
Smoked another BBC

since this is a popular topic on a friday, what would piss you off more:
if our government came clean and said they have inter stellar alien craft , hardware and bodies and have been hiding it for 60 years or the government come clean and said they had the cure for cancer but didn't want to release it?
Old 06-28-2019, 05:52 PM   #89
ksmyss
Smoked Another SBC

Then there is this

ksmyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2019, 06:25 PM   #90
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
Smoked Another SBC

WHATS THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN....IF THE GOVERNEMENT CAME CLEAN...

79540 is offline   Reply With Quote