Texas Legislature Sends Marijuana Legalization Bill To Governor Abbott - Page 4 - Yellow Bullet Forums
;

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Trash Or Be Trashed

Trash Or Be Trashed Where the weak are killed and eaten!!!! Vulgar language and nudity may be enclosed!! NWS

Old Yesterday, 04:11 PM   #46
SDDL-UP
Smoked another BBC

Default Re: Texas Legislature Sends Marijuana Legalization Bill To Governor Abbott

If you want you society to keep turning to shit - keep legalizing drugs!

For MOST people it won't matter, but for some...too many... It will lead to lives of sitting around smoking weed. Just like some people can't handle alcohol, some people are going to become hopelessly entangled in the drug culture.
SDDL-UP is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Yesterday, 04:13 PM   #47
Bigtruckdrivah
FHRITP
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: Texas Legislature Sends Marijuana Legalization Bill To Governor Abbott

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDDL-UP View Post

For MOST people it won't matter, but for some...too many... It will lead to lives of sitting around smoking weed. Just like some people can't handle alcohol, some people are going to become hopelessly entangled in the drug culture.
You think the law is keeping pot smokers from sitting around smoking pot???
Bigtruckdrivah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:46 PM   #48
Greenville68
Spooled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by willisonTfosdik View Post
I donít know if itís changed any since 91 but in Baytown your ass will go to jail for 24hrs for having an open beer before high noon (gotta wait for the Baptist to get outta church) & itíll cost you big $$.

Canít imagine what those pompous assholes over there letting weed become legal.
You still can't buy beer before noon on Sundays, if that's what you're referring to. ...and of course, hard liquor can't be purchased at all on Sundays and can't be sold on other days past 9PM. I think midnight is the latest you can buy beer/wine, with the exception of 1AM on Saturdays...and 7AM the earliest.
Surprised me when I went to Illinois to visit in-laws and saw alcohol of all sorts sold 24X7
Greenville68 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:57 PM   #49
Greenville68
Spooled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDDL-UP View Post

You're certainly entitled to your opinion and I respect that; however, I disagree that legalizing Marijuana will have a detrimental effect on society, in partial or as a whole.
I'm not going to start comparing Alcohol and Marijuana together like they are anywhere near the same, but my opinion is that Alcohol is far more harmful to the body, and unlike Marijuana, can cause one to lose their ability to be coherent and over consumption can lead to death via Alcohol poisoning.
And for the record, Marijuana can be consumed in many forms and methods versus smoking alone.

$.02
Greenville68 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:04 PM   #50
iambigperm
Smoked another BBC

How many people really want to be paying to incarcerate people for smoking weed or anything else for that matter? Think of all the tax dollars that are wasted locking up stoners for non-violent offenses.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Yesterday, 06:49 PM   #51
windhamjk
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80Z~carnut View Post
Be shocked to see Tejas legalize mj.
They're one of the last big states where you can get a night in the graybar hotel for possession of a joint.
Saw a Live PD show where a hot chick got a felony charge for possession of a THC vape pipe, in the state of Tx...
There is a push that is growing fairly rapidly in TX to decriminalize MJ. It will happen eventually.