Keep on Truckin'... - Page 2 - Yellow Bullet Forums
;

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Trash Or Be Trashed

Trash Or Be Trashed Where the weak are killed and eaten!!!! Vulgar language and nudity may be enclosed!! NWS

Old Yesterday, 01:20 PM   #16
Chuckinnj
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: Keep on Truckin'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmylauri View Post
A good friend of the family from Manchester Ct. was big time into it. A couple yrs ago at a party he was having he busted out his photo album. A lot of pics from Englishtown!
Englishtown Truckiní Into Summer was one of the big ones on the East Coast and I was one of the ones that helped with organizing the gigs...... 74-79 were the best/wildest ones at Englishtown and then it sort of went away in the 1980ís because families were attending and the mainstream popularly made it unpopular with the original guys.
Just like ALL the latest and greatest "fads" it lived out its life...... But the memories still remain! You had to be there to know what I mean.

BTW! I still remember back in 1975 a big titted chick up onstage for the "tiny bikini" contest (tittay contest) taking off he bottom and sliding the announcers microphone up her vaj........ Needless to say the crowd went wild and she won the prize!!

Old Yesterday, 01:40 PM   #17
jimmylauri
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckinnj View Post
Englishtown Truckiní Into Summer was one of the big ones on the East Coast and I was one of the ones that helped with organizing the gigs...... 74-79 were the best/wildest ones at Englishtown and then it sort of went away in the 1980ís because families were attending and the mainstream popularly made it unpopular with the original guys.
Just like ALL the latest and greatest "fads" it lived out its life...... But the memories still remain! You had to be there to know what I mean.

BTW! I still remember back in 1975 a big titted chick up onstage for the "tiny bikini" contest (tittay contest) taking off he bottom and sliding the announcers microphone up her vaj........ Needless to say the crowd went wild and she won the prize!!
71 Nova. 632 conv.head. Smith Race Craft Round tube clip. Split mono's. Asassin bars. Drag radial. #1 THRILL BILLY
jimmylauri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:57 PM   #18
naynay
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckinnj View Post
I have a few friends of mine who are still living in the 70ís (long hair, CB lingo, Grateful Dead, Vans, pot smokers) and they are going to the 47íth Van Nationals in Greenfield Massachusetts in a few weeks. They are reliving their youth at 60+ years old while driving around in old painted up custom vans looking at 60 year old braless chicks with saggy tits...... SAD! www.van-nationals.com

10-4 good buddy...... I got the hammer down and passing that chicken coop with Smokey on my tail. Gotta keep trucking so I just took some road aspirin to get me through the night because The Dead are playing in the Windy City and I have to bobtail to the show after I drop my load!!
I'm 37 and jealous as fuck!

wtb gbody roller
naynay is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Yesterday, 02:30 PM   #19
BadgeZ28
Smoked Another SBC

Check out the doc Crumb if you want a laugh at the man and times. I remember reading that he was hung like a horse and the young women flocked around him in San Francisco.
I spent time there in the 1960's. Usually ended up shacking up with a group and screwing two or three of the girls there.
BadgeZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote