Words you will not hear in the speech that the POTUS will be giving shortly - Page 15 - Yellow Bullet Forums
;

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > The Political Corner

The Political Corner We will hash out political, religious and current events in this section.... Keep it constructive when posting!!

Old 05-22-2017, 08:17 PM   #211
G-Code
Long Live The King
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: Words you will not hear in the speech that the POTUS will be giving shortly

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.C White View Post
Yeah I guess I could be like you bitch boy and go by hearsay. Let me tell you one more time bitch boy and I hope you don't like being called bitch boy because that's exactly what the fuck you are.

You're a sidebar motherfucker. You sit back and listen to stories and then try to pass them off as some shit you come up with, with your name dropping punk ass.

Let me tell you one other thing, unlike the president who want call a spade a spade, I will.

See if I ever run into you, I'm not going to say "oh you're difficult to deal with on YB"

Nooooo, I'm going to call you a punk ass bitch boy spoiled brat motherfucker to your god damn face.

See the fucking difference?

Quote:
You're a sidebar motherfucker. You sit back and listen to stories and then try to pass them off as some shit you come up with, with your name dropping punk ass.
Name a single "story" I've tried to pass off as something I came up with ?
If you can't, you stupid fucker you just might want to shut the fuck up. You stupid fucking Pinata.

Are you still butt-hurt because your Know-it-all military ass didn't know that the US Coast Guard patrolled more than the coast ? You stupid fuck. I knew that in 5th grade. Dumb-ass.

Or are you still butt-hurt over the fact that when you told me I didn't know jack shit about our Rules of Engagement and I should shut up about it, I told you that you might want to take it up with Dakota Meyer because when I had a conversation with him he's just one for the few who have told me the ROE get our servicemen killed.

I don't make up people I know. I don't have to make up conversations and people, Sargent Stupid. Over the years I've been introduced and met some very interesting people. If I wanted to "name drop" I could basically carpet-bomb your ignorant ass.

Quote:
See if I ever run into you, I'm not going to say "oh you're difficult to deal with on YB"

Nooooo, I'm going to call you a punk ass bitch boy spoiled brat motherfucker to your god damn face.
Well that's good to know and I'll let you know that even empty headed fucking Pinata's are allowed opinions. Your's of me doesn't mean Jack shit. You fucking idiot

"My job is not to represent the world, my job is to represent the United States of America " DJT 2-28-2017

58.3% of All Statistics are made up.
G-Code is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2017, 08:20 PM   #212
G-Code
Long Live The King
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: Words you will not hear in the speech that the POTUS will be giving shortly

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Code View Post
Has anyone pointed out the significance of the words Trump did use: "...honestly confronting the problem of Islamic extremism, and the Islamists, and Islamic terror of all kinds" ?

The word "radical" is a modifier. By using "Islamic extremism" "Islamists" and " Islamic terror of all kinds" he pretty much stated the heart of the problem.. Islam

"Radical" is just fucking redundant at that point and bitching about him "back peddling" is just beyond Fucking Stupid.

Maybe one of you fucking idiots can define " Islamists" and "Islamic etremism"

Is a "Radical Islamic terriorist" more threatening than an Islamist ?
Well ?

"My job is not to represent the world, my job is to represent the United States of America " DJT 2-28-2017

Old 05-22-2017, 08:25 PM   #213
cletus66
Smoked Another SBC

How many times do I have to do this?? This thread should have ended 12 pages ago:

rad·i·cal
ˈradək(ə)l/Submit
adjective
(especially of change or action) relating to or affecting the fundamental nature of something; far-reaching or thorough.
"a radical overhaul of the existing regulatory framework"
synonyms: thoroughgoing, thorough, complete, total, comprehensive, exhaustive, sweeping, far-reaching, wide-ranging, extensive, across the board, profound, major, stringent, rigorous
"radical reform"
forming an inherent or fundamental part of the nature of someone or something.
"the assumption of radical differences between the mental attributes of literate and nonliterate peoples"
synonyms: fundamental, basic, essential, quintessential; More
advocating or based on thorough or complete political or social change; representing or supporting an extreme or progressive section of a political party.
"a radical American activist"
synonyms: revolutionary, progressive, reformist, revisionist, progressivist; More
noun
a person who advocates thorough or complete political or social reform; a member of a political party or part of a party pursuing such aims.
synonyms: revolutionary, progressive, reformer, revisionist; militant, zealot, extremist, fanatic, diehard; informalultra
"the arrested man was a radical"

Acceptance is insufficient. Participation is mandatory.

cletus66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 09:00 PM   #214
MC Jim
1 %
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Well ?
Well this: he is just being a PC pussy...even at radical Islamic terrorist. The clown needs to call it the way it is: towel-headed blood thirsty savage mothafucking animals. Quit half-stepping.
Old 05-22-2017, 09:14 PM   #215
SAVITAR
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Jim View Post
bold words from the invisible inbred...let's have a peek at your shit shaker...along with that "original" login....
Lol you know how to keep an idiot in suspense?
SAVITAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 09:16 PM   #216
O.C White
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cletus66 View Post
How many times do I have to do this?? This thread should have ended 12 pages ago:

rad·i·cal
ˈradək(ə)l/Submit
adjective
(especially of change or action) relating to or affecting the fundamental nature of something; far-reaching or thorough.
"a radical overhaul of the existing regulatory framework"
synonyms: thoroughgoing, thorough, complete, total, comprehensive, exhaustive, sweeping, far-reaching, wide-ranging, extensive, across the board, profound, major, stringent, rigorous
"radical reform"
forming an inherent or fundamental part of the nature of someone or something.
"the assumption of radical differences between the mental attributes of literate and nonliterate peoples"
synonyms: fundamental, basic, essential, quintessential; More
advocating or based on thorough or complete political or social change; representing or supporting an extreme or progressive section of a political party.
"a radical American activist"
synonyms: revolutionary, progressive, reformist, revisionist, progressivist; More
noun
a person who advocates thorough or complete political or social reform; a member of a political party or part of a party pursuing such aims.
synonyms: revolutionary, progressive, reformer, revisionist; militant, zealot, extremist, fanatic, diehard; informalultra
"the arrested man was a radical"
12 pages? Reset your settings.
Semper Fidelis Always Faithful

Moral professionalism at its finest.
Mathew 5:9

Quote:
"BE WARY OF THE MAN WHO ENCOURAGES AN ACTION WHO HE HIMSELF INCURS NO RISK

O.C White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 09:20 PM   #217
O.C White
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAVITAR View Post
Man why are these pussy ass cops always so hostile lmao lighten up Francis I'm sure life could've been worse for you...maybe.
Pussy ass? Says the pussy ass bitch hiding behind a screen name.

Quote:

Old 05-22-2017, 09:20 PM   #218
G-Code
Long Live The King
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Well this: he is just being a PC pussy...even at radical Islamic terrorist. The clown needs to call it the way it is: towel-headed blood thirsty savage mothafucking animals. Quit half-stepping.
I would have been fine with him calling it the Cult of Death 4-6 times in the speech

You're a bit overboard there don't you think ?

Old 05-22-2017, 09:25 PM   #219
O.C White
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
You knock one out of the park every blue moon.

Quote:

Old 05-22-2017, 09:28 PM   #220
MC Jim
1 %
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
I would have been fine with him calling it the Cult of Death 4-6 times in the speech

You're a bit overboard there don't you think ?

It's all a matter of perspective..
Old 05-22-2017, 09:30 PM   #221
G-Code
Long Live The King
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
It's all a matter of perspective..
very true

The word "Diplomacy" comes to mind

If only he were so mature at home more often

Old 05-22-2017, 10:30 PM   #222
Mark O'Neal
Idiot Savant
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAVITAR View Post
Says the fat tool bag on a racing site with no car and no life LMAO

Gold miner did not get rich in the Old West. Those that supplied gold miners got rich in the Old West.

I have a car. I don't have a race car. Race cars are a waste of time and money. I do sell lots of parts to people that enjoy that, though.

Why is it you spend so much time here again?
Mark O'Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 10:58 PM   #223
My6speedz
Dyslexic Lord of the Sith
Smoked another BBC

Because you're a stupid fat fuck who doesn't know a 1/5th of what he thinks he does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark O'Neal View Post
I don't have a race car. Race cars are a waste of time and money.
My6speedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 06:15 AM   #224
SAVITAR
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.C White View Post
Pussy ass? Says the pussy ass bitch hiding behind a screen name.
Why do you need my name for? You gonna run a criminal back ground check on me? Check my stats? Cause that's all you're going to do with a name pussy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2017, 06:24 AM   #225
SAVITAR
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark O'Neal View Post
Gold miner did not get rich in the Old West. Those that supplied gold miners got rich in the Old West.

I have a car. I don't have a race car. Race cars are a waste of time and money. I do sell lots of parts to people that enjoy that, though.

Why is it you spend so much time here again?
In 8 years here I'm under 4,000 posts, maybe you should ask yourself that question. Its obvious race cars are a waste of money, but I can afford it just fine. my retirement is comfortably secure, I like to live my life rather than sit on my ass all day.