Default Three meat gravy & biscuits

Just something I dreamed up yesterday morning, I got tired of just plain sausage gravy with my biscuits so I started experimenting, I usually fry bacon with my sausage anyway to get more pan drippings, so I just crumbled up some bacon in there, I had a hankering for some country ham so I decided, what the heck, I might as well put some of that in there too, oh lord, I might have stumble upon one of the best milk gravy recipe of all time!, it is by far the best I've ever had, but don't take my word for it, MAKE SOME!

I fried two sausage patties, two pieces of bacon ( I ate one while the biscuits were baking, I couldn't wait ) and one piece of biscuit sized country ham, for you yanks out there, country ham is dry, salt cured ham which is very salty, so there is no need to add any salt to the gravy.

After everything was fried up, I spooned out just enough grease to make a rue with the appropriate amount of flour, browned slightly, slowly add whole milk ( about 1-1/2 cups ) bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until you get the desired consistency, I like my gravy kinda thick, I seasoned mine with cracked black pepper and a good amount of crushed red pepper flakes, so it was on the spicy side but that's how I like it!