Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Jay Leno crashed in hemi under glass barracuda

10K views 32 replies 31 participants last post by  Leon441 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Nope it wasn't...I don't understand why they were doing this on an oval track.

From another forum:

"Jay was in the passenger seat. They had Bob drive on the infield of an oval track instead of the dragstrip that is next door. Bob couldn't put the car down in time and started going too close to the oval and couldn't stop and the car rolled. I couldn't talk about it until the video was released, that is why I had to pick-up the 68 car and get it to Bob so he could run at MATS. up He bought another 69 body at MATS and I took it down to him to fix the car that rolled."

#20 · (Edited)
. I got to spend several days and nights hanging out with Bob and Ben at MATS. I set there like a little kid listening to every story he would tell all the way back to the very begining. He did buy another baracuda while there but when I talked to him last week he decided he couldn't cut that car up it was to nice to cut up. It was hands down the coolest weekend I had in a long time.

#21 · (Edited)
Bob drove the HUG up the driveway at the Goodwood Revival in England, I just look at it as an accident that it got away from him, sorry to see. Dave

#23 ·
why the long face Jay

#28 ·
A few years back there was another Hemi Under Glass located in Rockford Illinois, Mr Norms Garage, not sure where that car ended up after they closed the place.
KCR

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.