Yellow Bullet Forums banner

The new C8 Corvette, a new era in cheap performance dominance.

8K views 132 replies 49 participants last post by  4VFTW 
#1 ·
This car will make all these garage art Ford GT's look like a fucking Yugo lol. Now I know why Ford pulled out of IMSA with the GT.

In Z51 trim, LT2 with a 495hp NATURALLY ASPIRATED PUSH ROD V8 and 0-60 under 3 seconds.

Those 0-60 numbers are Hypercar territory.

Ford peeps just called in and doubled the Xanax dosage LMAO.

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

https://jalopnik.com/the-2020-c8-corvette-will-start-under-60-000-1836514991

See less See more
#6 ·
Chevy knows it's a huge pile of shit so they're giving it away at cost. Enjoy being lab rats for the first couple years.

The new GT500 is going to eat this mid engine Vette up in a straight line and the corners.

After all the clowns bitched about the GT500 not having a manual box, look what GM did, HA!! 8spd dual clutch auto.

#8 ·
and before everyone starts saying its low on power.... thats just factory........... wait till the performance shops start finger fucking these cars...... there going to be bad ass.

60k starting price..... fuck i paid 54k for my new ram ...... im not "into" cars becuase i buy things to use {hual tow etc}, but id consider buying this poor mans ferrari

#24 ·
Same thing in ‘93. mustangs, including cobras, were sitting around and I think the day after the ‘94’s came out they were all gone. :p

#18 ·
Im amused at the guys that say it looks like a ferrari like its a bad thing.They will sell a ton of these things.The window sticker in my glove box from my used 18 silverado says it was sold at $53,000 for christ sakes,and im just a regular broke lower middle class guy.If i had a real job and was in the market for a performance type 2nd daily driver id sign up in a heartbeat.

#28 · (Edited)
Cool car, no doubt about it, especially for the price. But you missed the mark considering the new 4 seat GT500 is going to shit all over the $60k mid engine vette in both straight line performance and roundy round stuff.

You should save your dominance speech for when the $100k vette comes out.

#41 ·
I still like that we are arguing about the performance of cars that arent even on the street yet lol. I like the way the new vette looks. I just really hope the interior is better. I feel that has always been the downer. Also I would be shocked if that thing did a sub 3 sec 0-60 in base model. Dont really think you can get one for 60 but it you can I may dabble......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.