Yellow Bullet Forums banner

World Street Nationals Orlando 2019

10K views 56 replies 27 participants last post by  COP RUNNER 
#1 · (Edited)
Roll call who's going???? Looking forward to heading back after a 3 year absence , event seems to be getting back to its good old days :)

#49 ·
Man, she was on the tree there.
And nice job to you bowtie. Saw you make some runs. You lost 3rd round right? All I could hear was turbo from your truck (think it was yours) going down the track.

#55 ·
Yes , nice truck , me and my son were there Friday Saturday and Sunday , wasn’t sure if that was you , I was going to introduce myself but couldn’t remember your user name so I didn’t .
Me and my son go to a bunch of Drag Races in Florida and we Love it !
We always wear Crewshirts & Cowboyhats with Remove Before Flight ribbons hanging off the back .
I have definitely met you guys! If your goal is to be remembered, that get up works! I can't recall what track it was. We were at Bradenton in 2016 last, assuming you are Florida folks

#56 · (Edited)
I have definitely met you guys! If your goal is to be remembered, that get up works! I can't recall what track it was. We were at Bradenton in 2016 last, assuming you are Florida folks
Yes , we moved to Florida 8 years ago .
We go to all of the Big Races in Bradenton - Orlando - Palm Beach & Gainesville !
The hotels kill us but We LOVE DRAG RACING !
I have been Bringing my son ( now 16 ) to the races since he was in Diapers ! “ NO JOKE “
We have met so many GREAT PEOPLE I WOULDN’T change it for the WORLD !
I’ll never understand why more families don’t come out , it truly is a Family Sport !
We can’t wait for all of the upcoming races !

#57 · (Edited)
We want to start going to GEORGIA but we travel around the state in a 1997
Suburban , so I would have to rent a car and that’s more money .
LOLLOLLOL

I KNOW that there’s ABSOLUTELY no comparison of the money you Racers spend to build your race cars - travel & compete at these races , but for dedicated fans like me and my son , to a Blue Collar guy it adds up just to watch .
BUT WE LOVE IT , no work , no school , no homework , JUST RACING and GOOD PEOPLE !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.