Yellow Bullet Forums

Yellow Bullet Forums (https://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Trash Or Be Trashed (https://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Fk off Dave, you aren't funny, never were. (https://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2578039)

cepx111 05-18-2019 03:04 AM

Re: Fk off Dave, you aren't funny, never were.

Quote:

Originally Posted by classracer (Post 70858025)
millions would disagree with you

And even more millions would disagree with you, it must really suck to still be so bitter, just do us all a favor and eat a bullet.

Topfun99 05-18-2019 03:55 AM

Notice to entertainers.

Your opinion generally reflects an ignorance that is apparent to many. Your success is primarily based on reading material that others have provided to you. Your current life is a large bubble that prevents you from understanding what real life is like for normal people. The real irony is if you were truly intelligent, when asked your opinion on issues outside your experience, you would simply decline to provide one.

Kern Dog 05-18-2019 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topfun99 (Post 70859261)
Notice to entertainers.

Your opinion generally reflects an ignorance that is apparent to many. Your success is primarily based on reading material that others have provided to you. Your current life is a large bubble that prevents you from understanding what real life is like for normal people. The real irony is if you were truly intelligent, when asked your opinion on issues outside your experience, you would simply decline to provide one.

Great point. I'll add:
What is wrong with admitting that you have not formed an opinion yet? Maybe say that you have not heard enough from both sides to feel confident in what you believe?

67jjkk 05-18-2019 08:00 AM

Fuck him

cepx111 05-18-2019 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by An87442 (Post 70858267)
Seriously?? Why does anyone care about his opinion of Trump. Why does it matter? Honest question. His opinion has no effect on me.

Ah, but it does have an effect on millions of his followers who would walk into the depths of hell if he told them to, in other words, democratic votes.

Speeed 05-18-2019 08:20 AM

Don't give a rats ass what David Letterman thinks. (about anything for that matter)
Wouldn't care if he thought Trump was the second coming of Christ and surely don't care that he thinks he's a goon or a putz.
His opinion is irrelevant to me.

4VFTW 05-18-2019 08:26 AM

ITT triggered pussies.

JoDon 05-18-2019 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSpin (Post 70858521)
Good for you, seriously. I cut the cord a while back, and was without TV for several years. Last time I renewed, I couldn't get internet for less than a tv/internet package. Fuckers got me.

Just wait until your next renewal. LOL I had the same deal, and just about choked when the renewal price came up. No more cable .... again. The phuckers think that once they have you signed up, you'll be too lazy to cancel the cable .... or you'll miss THEIR cutoff date, and then they can hit you with "early cancellation fees". :rolleyes:

70Underpressure 05-18-2019 12:45 PM

I put David Letterman right up there with Ellen Degenerate on the un funny list. Never understood how these people have a career based on comedy.

chevy4ever 05-18-2019 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Hipster (Post 70857967)

David Letterman, willfully ignorant lefty...

GTAShief 05-18-2019 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classracer (Post 70858025)
millions would disagree with you

Ed "Year's of benching" Bigley

rapidr 05-18-2019 01:35 PM

No, he WAS funny when he did the weather in Indianapolis about 50 years ago. He was on Channel 4, for late night weekend movies, and on Channel 13, doing the late news, doing the weather. Since then, NOT too funny...

493dart 05-18-2019 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by An87442 (Post 70858267)
Seriously?? Why does anyone care about his opinion of Trump. Why does it matter? Honest question. His opinion has no effect on me.

THIS.

This is what i say to wacko libtards = who cares what some guy says or thinks ??? I dont.