Yellow Bullet Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Owls...

4M views 118K replies 630 participants last post by  RPMCRAZY 
#1 ·
Is anyone else like this? I know this is coops evening but over here does anyone else stay up pretty late?

#65 ·
Waiting for some friends to wake up and help out, and I dont have access to a truck til 7ish to pressure wash the motor and fuck too if im scrubbing that thing
Can't rely on friends all the time man. I was like that when I was building my car. They helped me but after a while they asked for my help. And is drop what id be doing to go help them, and now when I ask for help, none of do shit for me besides 3 or 4 of them. Kinda sucks.

#69 ·
Can't rely on friends all the time man. I was like that when I was building my car. They helped me but after a while they asked for my help. And is drop what id be doing to go help them, and now when I ask for help, none of do shit for me besides 3 or 4 of them. Kinda sucks.
I hear ya on that, I havent been helped once with this thing yet (except my dad helping) But ill hold my breath one last time.
That and ill wait so I dont have to listen to the nieghbors bitchin because "its too early" CMAFR:

#72 ·
I hear ya on that, I havent been helped once with this thing yet (except my dad helping) But ill hold my breath one last time.
That and ill wait so I dont have to listen to the nieghbors bitchin because "its too early" CMAFR:
Yeah don't hold your breath lol I gave up a while ago. I have two buddies that help me. And they are the kids I grew up with and my dad raced with their dads. So guys your not really close with wont give a shit. Choose wisely lol I had a kid that I thought was my best friend, and he goes and steals ALL my tools I've been buying since I was 15. Gotta watch that crap

#73 ·
Yeah don't hold your breath lol I gave up a while ago. I have two buddies that help me. And they are the kids I grew up with and my dad raced with their dads. So guys your not really close with wont give a shit. Choose wisely lol I had a kid that I thought was my best friend, and he goes and steals ALL my tools I've been buying since I was 15. Gotta watch that crap
So far one guy says he will be here, go figure hes the only other kid driving a mopar:cool:
Nice nova

#75 ·
So far one guy says he will be here, go figure hes the only other kid driving a mopar:cool:
Nice nova
And he will probably be there. The guys that help me have muscle cars. The other friends are into that import b.s.

Thanks man! Been alot of hard work! Started building the car when I was 15. Ill be 21 in august so all the work will pay off after all these years lol keep plugging away at the mopar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.