: Seeking input for future project cars going on TV

powernationtv
07-23-2014, 02:29 PM
PowerNation TV is reaching out to different automotive communities to give enthusiasts an inside look at the projects we're working on before they go on TV. This also gives us an opportunity to gain perspectives of others who share similar interests.

If you're interested in knowing more, contact us at
[email protected]

69bbc
03-05-2015, 08:37 PM
PowerNation TV is reaching out to different automotive communities to give enthusiasts an inside look at the projects we're working on before they go on TV. This also gives us an opportunity to gain perspectives of others who share similar interests.

If you're interested in knowing more, contact us at
[email protected] I mainly build GM products, but recently, I've been restoring a 68 AMX, When I started the research on this thing I found out quite a bit,I bought one a long time ago and had forgotton how much of a runner they were when equiped with the factory go fast goodies. My AMX had The 390 in it, Ran pretty good as I remember... Anyway you never see anything on them, especially as a build feature, it would be refreshing to see something besides the usual ford, chevy, mopar, stuff. Thank you... Doc Pete