Yellow Bullet Forums banner

MATT SUITE

4K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  FERGYMOTO 
#1 ·
What a heck of a driving job at the adrl in the semis to get the win!!! Carrying the wheels a long way

#10 ·
Obviously Jerry 68 knows something that I don't about me and AP. As I dont know of anyone being Screwed ,I guess you just know my business better than I??But thanks for letting me know ,maybe you should cal Alan and let him know too !! We talked on the phone a couple weeks ago and he must of not know he was screwed over then as he didnt mention it. As a matter of fact it wasnt my idea to ......well heck never mind I dont need to tell you about my life you already know more than me!!

#13 ·
I stay away from tht TOBT section to get away from all the negativity but somehow it has creeped into here lately. If I were a moderator my first rule would be that everybody has to post their names. Maybe that would get rid of some some of the junk that does nothing but drive wedges between us.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.