Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Video from yesterday

3K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  68Bird 
#1 ·
#4 ·
That is just awesome! Thanks for sharing.

#12 ·
Ya, its getting there.....this was basically the first test session with the latest ProVolute and without a reducer. Was having trouble getting ahold of the track. 151mph was my previous best with much better air and track conditions than last weekend.

#16 ·
Ya, its getting there.....this was basically the first test session with the latest ProVolute and without a reducer. Was having trouble getting ahold of the track. 151mph was my previous best with much better air and track conditions than last weekend.
hey man, once you start leaning on that thing i'd like to sit down and compare info vs. the carb setup from you. see what i need to work on to at least stay "in the ball park" with my stone age shit. :)

#17 ·
Stone age my ass Kevin! Your carb is such an EASY deal and you never have to touch it at the track. Not bad for just a big calibrated fuel leak sitting on the motor! lol. I should have some good data we can look at over the winter, just give me a shout anytime!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.