Yellow Bullet Forums banner

LAD

4K views 63 replies 13 participants last post by  ratfunkracing 
#1 ·
Sold the rims/tires in less than an hour on Facebook yesterday. Delivered and paid this AM. I'll get my skinny front Cragar SSs Sunday @ Pomona Swap Meet. My buddy's holding them for me.

See less See more
#4 ·
I'll give you 3fiddy for it since it has no wheels and tires! Dave

#7 · (Edited)
I've had that car for around 13 yrs and have hardly any pictures of it. I took the camera out of the closet to remind me to take some but it's been raining. Now that the rain's stopped the car has no tires. :( I hope to find something Sunday @ Pomona swap meet.

#6 ·
Awesome!

But don't let 'bangr and Ratfunk know 'bout those skinny SS's :smt044

#14 ·
Last pair of NOS skinny SS's I seen had a G-note price tag.

#18 ·
They were gone by the end of the weekend

#21 ·
Okay, if you insist.

Have you had a "wheel" job lately?

#23 ·
He's probably still sleeping.

At least it's not on cinder blocks. LOL

#27 ·
Just got back from Pomona with the front wheels. I'll order the tires tomorrow, to hopefully get Weds. Also hoping my buddy gets off work early today to get my rear chrome reverse with 60s M&Hs. I also found a great set of Cragars with tires for my 55 yesterday. Pick them up tomorrow.

#40 · (Edited)
I got these used from a friend that took them off a 38 Chevy Gasser I sold him. But my other friend Don tells me he can hook up a ****** for a $100 a wheel..................................................................................Yo

#45 ·
Hey Groucho, were you in Texas lately?

In yesterday's episode of Fast 'n Loud there was a Vette in the background, same vintage and the same color as yours.

#55 ·
LOL!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.