Post you girl-wife - Page 1117 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Trash Or Be Trashed

Trash Or Be Trashed Where the weak are killed and eaten!!!! Vulgar language and nudity may be enclosed!! NWS

Old 07-17-2012, 04:44 PM   #16741
302man
Smoked another BBC

Default Re: Post you girl-wife

5.0slow.....try and get someone to hide a virus in some pics and the video. He wants to play fuck around.....give it to him !

See my face book for more pictures "Tim Donathen"

87 Mustang - Drag Radial Car
ProTree Race Cars -Chassis
Simple Engine and Machine
Kurgan Motorsports - Tune
Automotion Race Cars
Mike Duke Cylinder Heads

5.27@138 so far on 275's
302man is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2012, 05:34 PM   #16742
5.Slow
Spooled up

Alright guys. So I think it's someone that saw the pics on here. He says the reason he will post all the pics on the Internet with her name is because he thinks that I didn't get her permission to post them on here... So he is taking it out on her... He just responded in another email that if he doesn't have what he requested by 10pm pst then "it will be bad".

Well we aren't sending him anything. He can do what he wants but if I ever find this guy, I'm going to ( insert reference that could sent me to jail)

So he's pretty much said he's on a time limit he's not waiting or answering any of her questions; like how he found her name.

Well see what happens... I'm sorry I started this in this thread. My intention was to let others know and then if they could help then pm me, like I said. But thanks for the advice. I also sent an email to the email admin; I doubt anything will come of it though.
5.Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:41 PM   #16743
tuningfoRk
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.Slow View Post
Alright guys. So I think it's someone that saw the pics on here. He says the reason he will post all the pics on the Internet with her name is because he thinks that I didn't get her permission to post them on here... So he is taking it out on her... He just responded in another email that if he doesn't have what he requested by 10pm pst then "it will be bad".

Well we aren't sending him anything. He can do what he wants but if I ever find this guy, I'm going to ( insert reference that could sent me to jail)

So he's pretty much said he's on a time limit he's not waiting or answering any of her questions; like how he found her name.

Well see what happens... I'm sorry I started this in this thread. My intention was to let others know and then if they could help then pm me, like I said. But thanks for the advice. I also sent an email to the email admin; I doubt anything will come of it though.

With two time lines demanded and he still hasn't done anything....Fuck'm and move on. I'd put money on it, that you or her know this ass jockey, if not both of you do. If you do, its pure jelousy and his feeble attemt at getting something out of it for himself is loosing ground.

Fuck it, move on, lesson learned. Smooth it with her and move on with your lives. He'll kick and scream wanting and demanding or he'll do this or that. But he'll go away as soon as you ignor him. Then track him down, and do what you feel you need to. But I'd stop contacting him. No responce will kill him I bet.

Sponsors: Great Lakes RaceCraft, Village Motorsports, PartsPitStop.com, New Era Racecraft, RockSolid, Haltech, VP Racing Fuels, CP-Carrillo, Procharger, McIntosh Machine, NLR, ZX1441R.com, Hahn Racecraft, JRI Shocks
tuningfoRk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:42 PM   #16744
jackstandracer
Pullin gears

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QwikBu View Post
anyone else get the feeling mr. jackstandracer is the possible culprit in this ... he sure seems to be defending the asshole at the very least
Seriously?.. you must be a Fucking idiot. Yes I have nothing better to do than to threaten people over the internet and making fake f.b. accounts. Get a Fucking clue idiot. I dont give a Shit what people do with pictures of their g.fs, if you want to post nudes of your girl on the internet then don't bitch when Shit like this happens. That's what I said. I'm not complaining, I will look at nudes all day. I'm a man just like all of you, but i stated my opinion way before this Shit happened. Sorry if I think its classless to post your wife or s.o crotch online. Whore,mainsqueeze,g.f, ect fine but if your in a serious relationship with someone and you care about them , then I think you should keep some things sacred and private.
jackstandracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:43 PM   #16745
bluestg2
Pullin gears

slow fuck the cock sucker you and her have nothing to be ashamed of she is one of the finest looking ladys ever posted on here he wants to post up shit then so be it more people can be jealus of your lucky ass for getting to be with her every day. I would tell that mother fucker to straight suck it and post the fuck out of them. I would make damn sure he knows I was hunting his ass and when I found him it's neck breakin time. i'm pissed we won't get to enjoy her beauty on here anymore. someone always has to fuck shit up being stupid the one damn time I don't save pics and then this happens
8.40's@162 3600 LBS
M/T Drag Radials stock susp.
bluestg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:46 PM   #16746
jackstandracer
Pullin gears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad54 View Post
Blackmail
Extortion
Harassment
Cyber Stalking
Copyright infringement

-Brad
Again. I doubt you will get an extortion charge but harassment and stalking ....probably. I'll give you that, but
Copy right infringement? These are free pics on a public forum not copyright protected... Get a clue.
Old 07-17-2012, 05:46 PM   #16747
teflon74
Launchin

jack you run your mouth to much, not the first time you've had some folks call ou on it. STFU if you got nothing productive to say, and if you can learn to get along maybe you can considered ok. As of now ur a tool! Teflon
teflon74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:57 PM   #16748
97LT4
Launchin

5.slow no worries, let us know if we can help in anyway to help u nail this phuckstick!
97LT4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:59 PM   #16749
Firetruck1
draggin' ass
Smoked Another SBC

What makes you think its not someone from this website in the first place? Thats where my money is.

Thank you to all who have helped me on my projects:

Dan Neumann Race Cars
Fast Forward Race Engines
FTI Converters and Transmissions
Holeshot Wheels
Jones Racing Products
NRC Motorsports
TRZ Motorsports

“Somebody’s gotta go back and get a sh**-load of dimes!”

I have sincere gratitude for gold star families. Thank you
Firetruck1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:02 PM   #16750
jackstandracer
Pullin gears

Thumbs down Re: Post you girl-wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon74 View Post
jack you run your mouth to much, not the first time you've had some folks call ou on it. STFU if you got nothing productive to say, and if you can learn to get along maybe you can considered ok. As of now ur a tool! Teflon
What else have I been called out on? Seems like flyingdutchman and I agree and our saying the samething but I'm the bad guy?. Get a fuckin grip. Your hilarious. Your telling me I run my mouth too much and that I need to be nice, this is trashed or be trashed. Get off my nuts. Act like I haven't been sympathetic towards the guy, I said I'm was sorry this happemed to.him and his woman when he first posted what happened. I told him I hope he was able to beat the guys ass, but when everybody and their brother who start with all this b.s talk like there lawyers ,I stated my views. Again, I said from the get go, it was someone they knew , I can't see a random stranger with no affiliations wasting his time to ask for nudes that he alreasy posted. Doesn't make sense, I believe its someone who has a personal vendetta against you. For whatever reason , I dunno. But I'm sure you get this guy to crack with enough intelligence. If he truly is random and has done this to others as he stated then maybe he is just a pyscho and has some weird attraction to her like the sexual stalkers get on law and order svu. Haha
Old 07-17-2012, 06:06 PM   #16751
97LT4
Launchin

That's what he already said Firetruck 1. Problem is that it could be any of the guests that check in here as well. There are more guests here than members, just look below. 52 vs 77!

Last edited by 97LT4; 07-17-2012 at 06:08 PM.
97LT4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:12 PM   #16752
tuningfoRk
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97LT4 View Post
That's what he already said. Problem is that it could be any of the guests that check in here as well. There are more guests here than members, just look below. 52 vs 77!

Yep, and all he had to do, is mention this site to one of his "buddies" They jump on as a guest, swipe the pics cause they are right there. He has the ability to set up a circle of non traceble e-mails and his fuckn with you. He has all the other info he needs, names, your email address, her email address, and it's on....It's fucked up, but really to easy.

May not be the case, I'd hope for him and her it isn't someone they consider a friend. But you can't trust any one these days, NO ONE.

Sponsors: Great Lakes RaceCraft, Village Motorsports, PartsPitStop.com, New Era Racecraft, RockSolid, Haltech, VP Racing Fuels, CP-Carrillo, Procharger, McIntosh Machine, NLR, ZX1441R.com, Hahn Racecraft, JRI Shocks

Last edited by tuningfoRk; 07-17-2012 at 06:13 PM.
tuningfoRk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:23 PM   #16753
5.Slow
Spooled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuningfoRk View Post
Yep, and all he had to do, is mention this site to one of his "buddies" They jump on as a guest, swipe the pics cause they are right there. He has the ability to set up a circle of non traceble e-mails and his fuckn with you. He has all the other info he needs, names, your email address, her email address, and it's on....It's fucked up, but really to easy.

May not be the case, I'd hope for him and her it isn't someone they consider a friend. But you can't trust any one these days, NO ONE.
I didn't tell anyone I am on here. Who knows. I have no idea.
5.Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:27 PM   #16754
7DMACH1
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsbb33 View Post
...anyone know how to edit posts? not letting me for some reason?

Just go to where you have the images hosted and rename or delete them.

Phila. Area Events
http://forums.delvalracing.net/index.php?board=7.0
7DMACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:48 PM   #16755
murd450
Smoked another BBC

Its fucked up someone went and did that ! What about the guy that was talking down to us and preaching a few or more pages ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalibu View Post
Only on the bullet can a guy named creepy guy question the morality of a guy named stankfinger.
murd450 is offline   Reply With Quote