Letter from a black man - Page 8 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > The Political Corner

The Political Corner We will hash out political, religious and current events in this section.... Keep it constructive when posting!!

Old 10-23-2008, 03:24 PM   #106
Rkfdspeed
The Media has an agenda!
Smoked Another SBC

Location: IL<The state Obama's policies destroyed before he went to Washington.

bahha..your priceless ....

Old 10-23-2008, 03:25 PM   #107
gimmemud
Addicted To Nitrous!
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkfdspeed View Post
bahha..your priceless ....
Thank you I will be here till 5

www.mudracersassociation.com
gimmemud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:25 PM   #108
Rkfdspeed
The Media has an agenda!
Smoked Another SBC

Location: IL<The state Obama's policies destroyed before he went to Washington.

damn someone nuke the thread all the hillbilly retards are in one spot......someone got gomer riled up!
Old 10-23-2008, 03:26 PM   #109
goofus is cool
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagreightone View Post
Silver,

I can honestly say YES, and let me explain. Obama has been running a good campaign not really trying to slander anyone. He has been talking mainly about the facts and how he wants to change the country. All McCain and Fox news has been trying to do is use typical old school politics and I'm tired of that bs. McCain and Palin have talked about who he has been affiliated with not the issues and that tells me something about their character. And not to mention this guy is very intelligent, healthy and has the ability to inspire people. John McCain possesses none of those traits. And I did vote for a white man with those traits Bill Clinton...
All Obama has done is spend a half a billion dollars on an incredibly negative campaign. He has spent more money in attack ads than McCain has spend on his entire campaign. Oh, and he also lied about accepting public funding. Obama is trying to buy the presidency with money from the Middle East, plain and simple. If you can't see that you are ignorant.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:26 PM   #110
Mach1Marauder
bye
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmemud View Post
By his own accounts, NOT MINE! I call him a FOOL.
I get it!
He want to be like his idol Obammy.
I think he's close to achieving his goal. ................Both are HUGE FOOLS!
Mach1Marauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:27 PM   #111
dagreightone
Launchin

Quote:
Originally Posted by race9899 View Post
I am glad you finally responded to me...

My ancestors were poor Germans and Choctaw Indians. none of them ever owned a slave... Although there is one who was a part of the underground railroad..

How am a Liar?

In America if a Black man is in an underprivileged situation, he has far more opportunities available to him than does a white man in the same situation, and I am not complaining about it. it is just the way it is.

I have been in business twice with Black Men, and have no prejudice towards a black man, but I do realize that if certain opinions about Obama are expressed there will be several who will accuse you of being a racist and that you are just trying to keep a Black Man out of Office so I posted the views of a Black Man.. I would be the first one in line to run all over the country for JC Watts, I am trying to keep the most Liberal, under prepared person out of the white house.

Just the same way that some ignorant redneck with his torn tee-shirt, beer guzzling, appalling looking, mentally retarded ass. looks at you just because you are Black is as Ignorant as they come..

So is the, Baggy Pants, Ebonic Speaking, Blunt smoking, Malt Liquor swilling , Ignorant welfare recipient who just looks at me as a White man is the exact same person.. it works both ways..
I agree that ignorance comes in all races and creeds however you must agree that it comes higher from one side than another. Simple math will prove that, I could go on all day on the discrepancies of this country that didn't occur by accident.

But to address your point on "I am trying to keep the most Liberal, under prepared person out of the white house.", so how do you address Sara Palin and even John McCain Mr. 'I don't know much about the economy'? Dude this is pointless vote for whoever you like, and lets thanks GOD that WE ALL have the right to vote... See you at the polls.
dagreightone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:28 PM   #112
black3rdgen
Launchin

It saddens me that half the people I talked to today (while I was working in the hood) thought the other candidate was Bush. This scares me .uneducated people voting.
black3rdgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:29 PM   #113
Mach1Marauder
bye
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkfdspeed View Post
We lives in a Democracy!!!
No Toddy! We don't live in a Democracy.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:30 PM   #114
Mule
Spiritual Gynocologist
Smoked Another SBC

Just think dag, were it not for the evil white slave master, you'd still be back in Africa. Maybe you'd get some of that black on black love like this young lady.

POLICE ON YELLOW BULLET HAVE TAUGHT ME THAT THE AVERAGE GARBAGE MAN NOT ONLY FACES MORE DANGER, BUT ACTS WITH HIGHER MORALS, ETHICS AND PROFESSIONALISM. HE ALSO COMMONLY DISPLAYS MORE CONCERN FOR CITIZENS THAN A SUBSTANTIAL PERCENTAGE OF LAW OFFICERS DO!
Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:32 PM   #115
gimmemud
Addicted To Nitrous!
Smoked another BBC

Obama is not even an African American, How can he be the first African American President?????????????????

Yet claiming to be African-American is the soul and substance of his claim to fame. It is what he has used throughout his adult life to distinguish himself from other competitors. It is the ethnic identity he proclaims, and it is the ethnic identity he craves. Without it, he is just another mixed race Caucasian Arab with an African influence playing on his skin’s pigmentation.
But no matter what he craves, no matter what he has used to propel himself through life, no matter the racist presumption of seeing his skin and without question calling him black, the hard, cold, genetically inarguable reality remains: he is not an African-American.
Mr. Obama is 50% Caucasian, that from his mother. What those who want Mr. Obama to write history by becoming “America’s first African-American president” ignore is that his father was ethnically Arabic, with only 1 relative ethnically African Negro - a maternal great-grandparent (Sen. Obama’s great-great grandparent, thus the 6.25% ethnic contribution to the senator’s ethnic composition.).
That means that Mr. Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mother’s side. He is 43.75% Arabic, and 6.25% African Negro from his father’s side.
Put another way, his father could honestly claim African-American ethnic classification. He was the last generation able to do so.
Sen. Obama could honestly say, “My father was African-American.” Racist presumptions led an Ivy League admissions committee, and lazy “newspapers of record” factcheckers, to presume that if his father is African-American, then Sen. Obama must be African-American also.
But it doesn’t work that way. Racist presumptions coupled with sloppy vetting don’t turn a lie into the truth.

The question no one wants to answer - particularly Mr. Obama and his supporters, is, “Why do you think he has an Arabic name? Why does his father have an Arabic name? Why does every ancestor on his father’s side have an Arabic name?”

The answer is obvious: They have Arabic names because his father’s side of the family tree is Arabic.
Need proof? Research the Kenyan records for yourself. You will find that his father was officially classified as “Arab African” by the Kenyan government.

http://www.juliagorin.com/wordpress/?p=1722

www.mudracersassociation.com
gimmemud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:32 PM   #116
Mule
Spiritual Gynocologist
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by black3rdgen View Post
It saddens me that half the people I talked to today (while I was working in the hood) thought the other candidate was Bush. This scares me .uneducated people voting.
They seem as prepared to vote as Obammy is to govern.

POLICE ON YELLOW BULLET HAVE TAUGHT ME THAT THE AVERAGE GARBAGE MAN NOT ONLY FACES MORE DANGER, BUT ACTS WITH HIGHER MORALS, ETHICS AND PROFESSIONALISM. HE ALSO COMMONLY DISPLAYS MORE CONCERN FOR CITIZENS THAN A SUBSTANTIAL PERCENTAGE OF LAW OFFICERS DO!
Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:34 PM   #117
dagreightone
Launchin

Quote:
Originally Posted by race9899 View Post
No, you indicated that Education and Intelligence were the deal makers for you, I would take real World Common sense and business experience with no High School Diploma, over never had a real Job have a ton of Higher Education.. every Day..

Mensa Member... at least he was.. this guy can talk intelligently on a multitude of subjects and has done some pretty amazing things...but he doesnt have enough common sense to be able to live on his own. he has tried, but always ends up back home with his mother.. he is 44.
I'm glad you don't own a fortune 500 company because I guess you think Masters and PHD programs are pointless. You just seem like someone the doesn't have an appreciation for education. Well just think about this every part on your car was created by an engineer JUST LIKE ME, and contrary to popular belief they do have to go to school...

And if your friend is 44 and lives with his mom, he isn't intelligent. He is just smart. Smart is knowing your ABC's Intelligent is knowing how to use them...
Old 10-23-2008, 03:35 PM   #118
Mach1Marauder
bye
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule View Post
How many people in Africa, who didn't have to suffer like you have, at the hand of the evil white slave master, will make $250k next year.
You honestly think anyone is gonna pay that stupid bastard $250K????
Old 10-23-2008, 03:39 PM   #119
dagreightone
Launchin

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofus is cool View Post
Didn't the whites also free the slaves eventually and work with blacks to ensure civil rights for all?
Yeah it only took them over 200 years and I guess by you freeing them that was justification for enslaving them. And then after you freed them you only sicked dogs on them, made them drink out of different water fountains.... You know what this is pointless... Have a nice day basking in your lies...
Old 10-23-2008, 03:40 PM   #120
dagreightone
Launchin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule View Post
How many people in Africa, who didn't have to suffer like you have, at the hand of the evil white slave master, will make $250k next year.
Who said that I didn't have to suffer? I do it daily... Such a tool...