1999 Ford Expedition Fuse Panel Diagram Needed - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Trash Or Be Trashed

Trash Or Be Trashed Where the weak are killed and eaten!!!! Vulgar language and nudity may be enclosed!! NWS

Old 10-04-2008, 11:04 PM   #1
mhancock
**BOOSTED SBF***
Smoked another BBC

Default 1999 Ford Expedition Fuse Panel Diagram Needed

Do any of you guys know where I can find a description or better yet a photo of the fuse box and descriptions of what each number goes to on a 1999 Ford Expedition. I friend of ours just got a used 4.6L XLT and there was no owners manual. The truck has a few electrical issues and I'm sure I could eventually track it all down but knowing what fuses control what accessory would make the job a LOT easier. I'm mainly trying to figure out where the fuel pump relay is as well as the accompanying fuses etc. A nice photo and description like what can be found in the owners manual would be great. My wife has an 04 model but they are way different and the two fuse panels are nothing alike. I even went out and purchased a Haynes Repair Manual at our local parts store hoping to find this info with no luck. Any help is greatly appreciated.

MH

1991 Saleen Mustang Convertible
mhancock is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2008, 02:23 AM   #2
billscustom
Pre-Staged

Default hope this helps!

ATI procharger
Steeda
Performance Automatics
UPR
JLT
C&L
and many more

www.billscustomauto.net
billscustom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:24 AM   #3
billscustom
Pre-Staged

Default one more

ATI procharger
Steeda
Performance Automatics
UPR
JLT
C&L
and many more

www.billscustomauto.net
billscustom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:35 AM   #4
bigben281979
Spooled up

Being a ford it may also have one of those impact fuel pump cutoff switches they are usually toward the rear of the vehicle.
bigben281979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:43 AM   #5
mhancock
**BOOSTED SBF***
Smoked another BBC

Thanks man. That does help me out a lot. I also stumbled across this site while I was searching the web.

http://www.motorcraftservice.com/pub.../99exdog1e.pdf

It is basically a free download of the owners manual. I feel better now because the two pages confirm the numbers, locations etc. Thanks again for the help man. I still think the truck needs a new fuel pump but there is no use not at least checking out all the fuses and associated relays first.

I thought about the inerta switch too. I looked all over the back of that truck since that's where my wife's switch is in her Expedition but in the 99 model, it's in the passenger side kick panel. I found it and it had not been tripped but thanks for the tip.

1991 Saleen Mustang Convertible
mhancock is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2008, 01:19 PM   #6
Collinsautomotive
Smoked Another SBC

Most likely the windshield is leaking and filling up the fuse box with water. Very common issue on those trucks. I think the dealers had some sort of Assistance program but that truck may be to old to get help on it. The best thing to do is remove the fuse box from the under

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhancock View Post
Do any of you guys know where I can find a description or better yet a photo of the fuse box and descriptions of what each number goes to on a 1999 Ford Expedition. I friend of ours just got a used 4.6L XLT and there was no owners manual. The truck has a few electrical issues and I'm sure I could eventually track it all down but knowing what fuses control what accessory would make the job a LOT easier. I'm mainly trying to figure out where the fuel pump relay is as well as the accompanying fuses etc. A nice photo and description like what can be found in the owners manual would be great. My wife has an 04 model but they are way different and the two fuse panels are nothing alike. I even went out and purchased a Haynes Repair Manual at our local parts store hoping to find this info with no luck. Any help is greatly appreciated.

MH
Collinsautomotive is offline   Reply With Quote