OKC you can run but you can't hide - Page 3 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Trash Or Be Trashed

Trash Or Be Trashed Where the weak are killed and eaten!!!! Vulgar language and nudity may be enclosed!! NWS

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2013, 08:21 AM   #31
jlo
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
jlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Montgomey, Illinois
Posts: 4,339
Default Re: OKC you can run but you can't hide

Murder Nova=Toilet!
jlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-19-2013, 08:29 AM   #32
Danger D
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
Danger D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Odessa, Tx
Posts: 3,127
Default Re: OKC you can run but you can't hide

Chief, you and Shawns cars belong at area 51. With that stealth paint scheme, and the conspiracies.
__________________
Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.
-- Anon

What brings me spiritual peace.... is the fact that I know I can pull you limb from limb, but choose to walk away.
-- Danger D
Danger D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 08:34 AM   #33
Fast Fords Forever
Smart Ass Conservative
Smoked Another SBC
 
Fast Fords Forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Indy
Posts: 15,722
Default Re: OKC you can run but you can't hide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Chief View Post
Lol morons always think there is some giant conspiracy.


Facts from chitown weekend

We drove to Chicago expecting a street race
They brought out a prep machine and spray and drug their lane 660ft
It was actually raining when we did the burnout
We knocked the tires off first pass (loss)
It started raining on and off.
TV people pull the plug for legal and safety reasons.


Those are facts. Win some and lose some. You ain't getting no cherry from us, we been beat before. It's my opinion that the episode probably won't aire, because there is no episode. Drove all the way to chitown, raced once and rain, then drove home. No point in meeting other racers, or showing interviews because they never made TV. No point in showing any of our guys getting ready or testing cause they didn't get to race. It is of my opinion, that if chi town would not have spent so much time prepping the road, we could have got more races off and possibly made a badass episode they would have to aire.

I don't edit, cut, produce, direct, film, or own any part of this show. I do what they tell me for ten weeks straight , and 44 minutes a week makes TV. Sponsors, family, businesses, friends and others get pissed when their part of the show doesn't make it or gets edited. Please direct all these questions at them, as Okc has nothing to do with it. We want to race. And unfortunately Chicago brought a group of guys who won't street race without cops shutting the road down, so we may not ever get the chance to rematch unless I can talk network into re visiting the episode and finishing the race. Threads like these and all the bullshit on Facebook from tuff and other morons don't help any. Network reads all this shit and if they feel you are too much trouble, they pick someone else for next time.

I can promise you they don't give a shit about one of us getting beat, if they did, they could just edit it out. But losing 350k in production money and budget, to go up there and have no drama for TV and only one race is a total loss in my opinion and you won't see that episode any time soon I bet. I may be wrong, but that's my opinion.
Well said as usual . Note to Chief dont make any derogatory comments about gays ,we like the show to much to see that happen.
__________________
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
REAL MEN EAT HOTDOGS FROM THE SIDE
Fast Fords Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:03 AM   #34
racer99
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
racer99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,824
Default Re: OKC you can run but you can't hide

Hmm, maybe the Texas and Chitown guys need to get together with the 660 prep stuff.

Chief, good explanation and I can see the $$ going out the window on the Chicago deal.
__________________
72 Pinto 275s
78 Zephyr 275s
82 Granada Wagon 8.5s
85 Mustang 10.5Ws
96 Ranger 325s
14 Mustang 255s
See a pattern here?


www.reactiontimephotos.com
racer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:14 AM   #35
LT1Nut
Junior Member
Launchin
 
LT1Nut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: DFW, Tx
Posts: 440
Default Re: OKC you can run but you can't hide

Man, how did the Chi guys talk you into letting them prep the street? What's a shame is the production company spends all the money then leaves once it rains? That sounds like crummy management to me...stay another night or two till it clears. Don't completely waste the company and racers time cause it starts raining?

See I thought that Chi visit wasn't a rumor...someone in that 405 replied in another thread that it was. The funny thing is, I think it was Dave too..haha.

Sounds like those guys need to come down to OKC now...
__________________
'94 Yellow Chevystang fogged and on W's

Quote:
Originally Posted by YB Dwayn View Post
Hey, Some of my best friends are Americans.

We love ketchup chips too. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
LT1Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:18 AM   #36
25-5
HeadCaseRacing
Smoked Another SBC
 
25-5's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: CONN under a roof
Posts: 11,644
Default Re: OKC you can run but you can't hide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Chief View Post
Lol morons always think there is some giant conspiracy.


Facts from chitown weekend

We drove to Chicago expecting a street race
They brought out a prep machine and spray and drug their lane 660ft
It was actually raining when we did the burnout
We knocked the tires off first pass (loss)
It started raining on and off.
TV people pull the plug for legal and safety reasons.


Those are facts. Win some and lose some. You ain't getting no cherry from us, we been beat before. It's my opinion that the episode probably won't aire, because there is no episode. Drove all the way to chitown, raced once and rain, then drove home. No point in meeting other racers, or showing interviews because they never made TV. No point in showing any of our guys getting ready or testing cause they didn't get to race. It is of my opinion, that if chi town would not have spent so much time prepping the road, we could have got more races off and possibly made a badass episode they would have to aire.

I don't edit, cut, produce, direct, film, or own any part of this show. I do what they tell me for ten weeks straight , and 44 minutes a week makes TV. Sponsors, family, businesses, friends and others get pissed when their part of the show doesn't make it or gets edited. Please direct all these questions at them, as Okc has nothing to do with it. We want to race. And unfortunately Chicago brought a group of guys who won't street race without cops shutting the road down, so we may not ever get the chance to rematch unless I can talk network into re visiting the episode and finishing the race. Threads like these and all the bullshit on Facebook from tuff and other morons don't help any. Network reads all this shit and if they feel you are too much trouble, they pick someone else for next time.

I can promise you they don't give a shit about one of us getting beat, if they did, they could just edit it out. But losing 350k in production money and budget, to go up there and have no drama for TV and only one race is a total loss in my opinion and you won't see that episode any time soon I bet. I may be wrong, but that's my opinion.
Some people just dont understand what it takes $$$ TIMe and so on for this stuff to happen. You just dont hit record button and then put it on TV.
If YOU(PEOPLE) think you can do it better go and TRY. Best of LUCK

Good SHOW keep it up and dont let the piss ants bother YAH
__________________
25-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:26 AM   #37
racer99
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
racer99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,824
Default Re: OKC you can run but you can't hide

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT1Nut View Post
Man, how did the Chi guys talk you into letting them prep the street? What's a shame is the production company spends all the money then leaves once it rains? That sounds like crummy management to me...stay another night or two till it clears. Don't completely waste the company and racers time cause it starts raining?

See I thought that Chi visit wasn't a rumor...someone in that 405 replied in another thread that it was. The funny thing is, I think it was Dave too..haha.

Sounds like those guys need to come down to OKC now...

Their place,their rules just like when Tx. went to the 405, I would think.
__________________
72 Pinto 275s
78 Zephyr 275s
82 Granada Wagon 8.5s
85 Mustang 10.5Ws
96 Ranger 325s
14 Mustang 255s
See a pattern here?


www.reactiontimephotos.com
racer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:40 AM   #38
SHAKEY
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
SHAKEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: south louisiana, arnaudville la.
Posts: 2,289
Default Re: OKC you can run but you can't hide

great explanation.....nuff said!!! its their turn to go to OKC if they want to run!!!
__________________
523 CID STOCK BLOCK BBF, TWIN TURBO, STREET RIDE!!

I SURVIVED DRAGWEEK 09
BIG STUFF 3 DEALER
FAST XFI TUNING
STS TURBO DEALER/INSTALLER
OWNER/OPERATOR OF MUSTANG 1750HD CHASSIS DYNO
SCT TUNING AND CHIP BURNING
HP TUNERS CUSTOM TUNING
SHAKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:44 AM   #39
twin
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
twin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,456
Default Re: OKC you can run but you can't hide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Chief View Post
Lol morons always think there is some giant conspiracy.


Facts from chitown weekend

We drove to Chicago expecting a street race
They brought out a prep machine and spray and drug their lane 660ft
It was actually raining when we did the burnout
We knocked the tires off first pass (loss)
It started raining on and off.
TV people pull the plug for legal and safety reasons.


Those are facts. Win some and lose some. You ain't getting no cherry from us, we been beat before. It's my opinion that the episode probably won't aire, because there is no episode. Drove all the way to chitown, raced once and rain, then drove home. No point in meeting other racers, or showing interviews because they never made TV. No point in showing any of our guys getting ready or testing cause they didn't get to race. It is of my opinion, that if chi town would not have spent so much time prepping the road, we could have got more races off and possibly made a badass episode they would have to aire.

I don't edit, cut, produce, direct, film, or own any part of this show. I do what they tell me for ten weeks straight , and 44 minutes a week makes TV. Sponsors, family, businesses, friends and others get pissed when their part of the show doesn't make it or gets edited. Please direct all these questions at them, as Okc has nothing to do with it. We want to race. And unfortunately Chicago brought a group of guys who won't street race without cops shutting the road down, so we may not ever get the chance to rematch unless I can talk network into re visiting the episode and finishing the race. Threads like these and all the bullshit on Facebook from tuff and other morons don't help any. Network reads all this shit and if they feel you are too much trouble, they pick someone else for next time.

I can promise you they don't give a shit about one of us getting beat, if they did, they could just edit it out. But losing 350k in production money and budget, to go up there and have no drama for TV and only one race is a total loss in my opinion and you won't see that episode any time soon I bet. I may be wrong, but that's my opinion.


Lol, nice job OP, way to look like a complete and total fucktard! And the TRUTH shall set you free!
twin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:52 AM   #40
Pancho
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Fenton, Mi
Posts: 46,991
Default Re: OKC you can run but you can't hide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Fords Forever View Post
Well said as usual . Note to Chief dont make any derogatory comments about gays ,we like the show to much to see that happen.
Pancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:55 AM   #41
jimmylauri
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
jimmylauri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 3,042
Default Re: OKC you can run but you can't hide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofella View Post
While I was at the PRI show and got to talk to a few of the OKC guys and was told by all that the Chitown episode of Street Outlaws isn't going to air. Now you say this season that you are taking call outs from around the nation because when you claim to be the fastest street raced cars in the nation, you have to take people on and defend that. If that's the case then why isn't the race between Daddy Dave and TuffENuff gonna be shown? Is it because Daddy Dave got beat by a train length, or is it something else. We all know much of the show is fake but the races are real but are you only gonna show the races you guys win outside of the top 10 list and let all of your loses end up on the editing room floor? It's kinda like setting up a money race and deciding after you lose the race that you aren't gonna pay your opponent even though it was a clean fair race. Be glad only one race went off in Chitown and you were all saved from further embarrassment. From what I heard after the first race went off you guys basically stalled because you knew rain was coming. So if what you have now doesn't air, when will the next Chitown vs. OKC meet take place? Let the excuses begin in 3-2-1....
You fucked up a shit ton son!!!!!!! TO THE NEWBIE THREAD MOTHERFUCKER!!!! THERE IS A THREAD ON THIS ALREADY TOO!!! YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER!!!!! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FUCKIN WASTE!!!!
__________________
Take your automatic and Stick It! 72 ss nova. 385 sbc. afr210. Lunati M.roller. 5spd Richmond. Long Shifted. Smith Race Craft Round Tube Chrome moly front clip. THE BEGINNING OF ANY END IS THE BEGINNING.
jimmylauri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:58 AM   #42
1FastZ28
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
1FastZ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 2,396
Default Re: OKC you can run but you can't hide

Fuck them haters
__________________

Conventional Headed BBC NA
5.13 @ 140.10 on 275's 1.13 60ft
1FastZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:59 AM   #43
LT1Nut
Junior Member
Launchin
 
LT1Nut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: DFW, Tx
Posts: 440
Default Re: OKC you can run but you can't hide

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer99 View Post
Their place,their rules just like when Tx. went to the 405, I would think.
Prolly right on that...
__________________
'94 Yellow Chevystang fogged and on W's

Quote:
Originally Posted by YB Dwayn View Post
Hey, Some of my best friends are Americans.

We love ketchup chips too. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
LT1Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 10:10 AM   #44
Rkgzx9leftcoast
Member
Pullin gears
 
Rkgzx9leftcoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 636
Default Re: OKC you can run but you can't hide

And there you have it.... Well said Chief!!! OP is Gone .....
Rkgzx9leftcoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 10:12 AM   #45
79540
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
Smoked Another SBC
 
79540's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dahlonega,GA/Fairview,MT
Posts: 46,056
Default Re: OKC you can run but you can't hide

DOES ANYONE REALLY CARE ABOUT OKC AND THEIR CARS?....THEY ALL SEEM SLOW TO ME
__________________


79540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 2.99%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Yellow Bullet LLC