OKC you can run but you can't hide - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Trash Or Be Trashed

Trash Or Be Trashed Where the weak are killed and eaten!!!! Vulgar language and nudity may be enclosed!! NWS

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2013, 04:32 AM   #1
Nitrofella
Junior Member
Burnout box
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 2
Default OKC you can run but you can't hide

While I was at the PRI show and got to talk to a few of the OKC guys and was told by all that the Chitown episode of Street Outlaws isn't going to air. Now you say this season that you are taking call outs from around the nation because when you claim to be the fastest street raced cars in the nation, you have to take people on and defend that. If that's the case then why isn't the race between Daddy Dave and TuffENuff gonna be shown? Is it because Daddy Dave got beat by a train length, or is it something else. We all know much of the show is fake but the races are real but are you only gonna show the races you guys win outside of the top 10 list and let all of your loses end up on the editing room floor? It's kinda like setting up a money race and deciding after you lose the race that you aren't gonna pay your opponent even though it was a clean fair race. Be glad only one race went off in Chitown and you were all saved from further embarrassment. From what I heard after the first race went off you guys basically stalled because you knew rain was coming. So if what you have now doesn't air, when will the next Chitown vs. OKC meet take place? Let the excuses begin in 3-2-1....
Nitrofella is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-19-2013, 04:38 AM   #2
Bigtruckdrivah
YB MAFIA
Smoked Another SBC
 
Bigtruckdrivah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 14,301
Default Re: OKC you can run but you can't hide

Newb thread phuckstick!
Bigtruckdrivah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 04:38 AM   #3
87wildstang gt
Member
Pullin gears
 
87wildstang gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 782
Default Re: OKC you can run but you can't hide

Ummmm.... Newbie thread would be good.... But you know that
87wildstang gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 04:39 AM   #4
cepx111
Former RJ instigator
Smoked Another SBC
 
cepx111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bartlett, Tn
Posts: 11,281
Default Re: OKC you can run but you can't hide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofella View Post
While I was at the PRI show and got to talk to a few of the OKC guys and was told by all that the Chitown episode of Street Outlaws isn't going to air. Now you say this season that you are taking call outs from around the nation because when you claim to be the fastest street raced cars in the nation, you have to take people on and defend that. If that's the case then why isn't the race between Daddy Dave and TuffENuff gonna be shown? Is it because Daddy Dave got beat by a train length, or is it something else. We all know much of the show is fake but the races are real but are you only gonna show the races you guys win outside of the top 10 list and let all of your loses end up on the editing room floor? It's kinda like setting up a money race and deciding after you lose the race that you aren't gonna pay your opponent even though it was a clean fair race. Be glad only one race went off in Chitown and you were all saved from further embarrassment. From what I heard after the first race went off you guys basically stalled because you knew rain was coming. So if what you have now doesn't air, when will the next Chitown vs. OKC meet take place? Let the excuses begin in 3-2-1....
OP, YOUR AN IDIOT< HIT THE NEWBIE THREAD YOU DUMB BASTARD!
__________________
cepx111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 04:40 AM   #5
L8APX
Junior Member
Launchin
 
L8APX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Central WA 2 hours from ne fkin ware
Posts: 280
Default Re: OKC you can run but you can't hide

ooop here it goes....
__________________
NRA Life member 11Bravo
Remember when this was America? Sex was safe and racing was dangerous.
"will defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic"
L8APX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 04:43 AM   #6
L8APX
Junior Member
Launchin
 
L8APX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Central WA 2 hours from ne fkin ware
Posts: 280
Default Re: OKC you can run but you can't hide

the part with the cactus is my fav
__________________
NRA Life member 11Bravo
Remember when this was America? Sex was safe and racing was dangerous.
"will defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic"
L8APX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 04:55 AM   #7
ALLMTR5.0
Pro Spectator
Smoked Another SBC
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Finksburg, MD
Posts: 5,422
Default Re: OKC you can run but you can't hide

Oh boy cactus time
__________________
ALLMTR5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 04:57 AM   #8
Bigtruckdrivah
YB MAFIA
Smoked Another SBC
 
Bigtruckdrivah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 14,301
Default Re: OKC you can run but you can't hide

I don't think he'll come back. If he does it will under a new SN.
Bigtruckdrivah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 05:02 AM   #9
Stone racing
Junior Member
Spooled up
 
Stone racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Rex Ga
Posts: 159
Default Re: OKC you can run but you can't hide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofella View Post
While I was at the PRI show and got to talk to a few of the OKC guys and was told by all that the Chitown episode of Street Outlaws isn't going to air. Now you say this season that you are taking call outs from around the nation because when you claim to be the fastest street raced cars in the nation, you have to take people on and defend that. If that's the case then why isn't the race between Daddy Dave and TuffENuff gonna be shown? Is it because Daddy Dave got beat by a train length, or is it something else. We all know much of the show is fake but the races are real but are you only gonna show the races you guys win outside of the top 10 list and let all of your loses end up on the editing room floor? It's kinda like setting up a money race and deciding after you lose the race that you aren't gonna pay your opponent even though it was a clean fair race. Be glad only one race went off in Chitown and you were all saved from further embarrassment. From what I heard after the first race went off you guys basically stalled because you knew rain was coming. So if what you have now doesn't air, when will the next Chitown vs. OKC meet take place? Let the excuses begin in 3-2-1....
Does tuffenuff have any videos on YouTube ?
Stone racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 05:07 AM   #10
unbreakable
Junior Member
Launchin
 
unbreakable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: gainesville, florida
Posts: 319
Default Re: OKC you can run but you can't hide

That's what I was thinking.... we have YouTube that can be played over and over again in this day and age.... who gives a damn about discovery channel... lets see it!
unbreakable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 05:10 AM   #11
Stone racing
Junior Member
Spooled up
 
Stone racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Rex Ga
Posts: 159
Default Re: OKC you can run but you can't hide

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbreakable View Post
That's what I was thinking.... we have YouTube that can be played over and over again in this day and age.... who gives a damn about discovery channel... lets see it!
You know somebody had a cell phone out recording the race. Post that up
Stone racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 05:40 AM   #12
MidLifeIdiot
Junior Member
Launchin
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Lowcountry
Posts: 372
Default Re: OKC you can run but you can't hide

Here we go with the newb thread douschebags...... You guys are complete tools... newb thread newb thread newb thread......! I tell every one of my friends who sign up to avoid that thread just so I can watch Cepx lose his mind..... so fuck your newb thread you dumb bastard



Anyhoo, there's gotta be a video!

Last edited by MidLifeIdiot; 12-19-2013 at 05:42 AM.
MidLifeIdiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 05:45 AM   #13
stangfan
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
stangfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,290
Default Re: OKC you can run but you can't hide

I don't give a phuck about the newbie shut, I wanna see video of the race!
__________________


1.152 3.247 5.014 @ 139.048 mph @3020lbs.. Sam Vincent sbf
stangfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 05:50 AM   #14
Bigtruckdrivah
YB MAFIA
Smoked Another SBC
 
Bigtruckdrivah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 14,301
Default Re: OKC you can run but you can't hide

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidLifeIdiot View Post
Here we go with the newb thread douschebags...... You guys are complete tools... newb thread newb thread newb thread......! I tell every one of my friends who sign up to avoid that thread just so I can watch Cepx lose his mind..... so fuck your newb thread you dumb bastard



Anyhoo, there's gotta be a video!
Such a rebel.
Bigtruckdrivah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 05:56 AM   #15
MidLifeIdiot
Junior Member
Launchin
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Lowcountry
Posts: 372
Default Re: OKC you can run but you can't hide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtruckdrivah View Post
Such a rebel.
So whats that make you, a conformist..... What am I supposed to say now, oh yea, go find a cactus bitch.... You fuckin tools....

We can go argue about this in your beloved newb thread, lets get on with the thread topic here!
MidLifeIdiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 2.99%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Yellow Bullet LLC