Rich kids don't go to jail in the USA??? - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Trash Or Be Trashed

Trash Or Be Trashed Where the weak are killed and eaten!!!! Vulgar language and nudity may be enclosed!! NWS

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2013, 03:37 PM   #1
Innovative225
Mining Magnate
Smoked Another SBC
 
Innovative225's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 10,085
Default Rich kids don't go to jail in the USA???

He kills 4 people and paralyses 2, but no jail? What the fuck???

" TEENAGER who killed four people while driving drunk has been spared jail by a judge who says his rich parents never taught him about consequences.
The Star-Telegram reports that the families of those who died expressed their anger as Ethan Couch, 16, of Texas, escaped a possible 20 year prison sentence and instead was handed 10 years of probation.
"Money always seems to keep (Couch) out of trouble," Eric Boyles, whose wife and daughter were killed in the June 15 crash, told the Star-Telegram after sentencing.
"Ultimately today, I felt that money did prevail. If (he) had been any other youth, I feel like the circumstances would have been different."
Youth pastor Brian Jennings; mother and daughter Hollie and Shelby Boyles; and 24-year-old Breanna Mitchell died in the June 15 accident.
Mitchell's car had broken down that night and the Boyles, who lived nearby came out to help. Jennings was passing by and stopped to help as well.
Couch had a blood alcohol reading of .24 and also had a Valium in his system after he and a group of friends stole alcohol from Walmart, drank it and then seven of them jumped in his truck.

Good dead ends in death ... Hollie Boyles, 52, and her daughter, Shelby Boyles, 21, were helping out the driver of a broken down SUV when they were struck and killed.
Couch was 50km/h over the speed limit when he struck and killed the four pedestrians as well as injuring two of his own passengers who remain paralysed.
One of Couch's passengers, Sergio Molina, now communicates by blinking his eyes.
Molina's parents are suing Couch and his family for up to $20 million.
Couch's truck flipped in the air and crashed into a tree, while the impact flung the four pedestrians 50 metres. None of the teens were wearing seatbelts.
Dr Gary Miller, a psychologist for the defence, said Couch was a product of "affluenza" and that his family felt that money would solve any problem.
He said Couch was intellectually 18 but had an emotional age of 12.

Family forgives ... Brian Jennings, 41, was killed by Ethan Couch. His family say they have forgiven the teenager but believe he should be punished.
The defence asked that Couch be sent to a private rehabilitation facility in California, which costs $450,000 a year. Couch's father said he'd foot the bill.
The teen will stay in the detention centre until he is booked into the rehabilitation facility.
He was barred from going home with his parents.
State District Judge Jean Boyd said there was nothing she could do to lessen the families' pain and that she hoped Couch could become a contributing member of society."
__________________


Innovative225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-11-2013, 03:41 PM   #2
grizz
Member
Pullin gears
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: ont. canada
Posts: 662
Default Re: Rich kids don't go to jail in the USA???

wow....that makes sense. "judge who says his rich parents never taught him about consequences"....this teaches lots about consequence...... I'm sure the judge's pockets are quite a bit thicker these days.
grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 03:43 PM   #3
blasttime
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
blasttime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,533
Default Re: Rich kids don't go to jail in the USA???

He likely will surcome to a hunting accident
__________________
blasttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 03:46 PM   #4
texasoutlaw89
King of all Assclowns
Smoked Another SBC
 
texasoutlaw89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Houston TX (Hell)
Posts: 8,932
Garage
Default Re: Rich kids don't go to jail in the USA???

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasttime View Post
He likely will surcome to a hunting accident
succumb****


and yes that's bullshit.
__________________
Chris Monaghan
HMP Announcer

"don't be so open minded that your brain falls out"


"You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas"-Davey Crockett

texasoutlaw89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 03:47 PM   #5
Donnyman
269,990 group!...
Smoked Another SBC
 
Donnyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Tacoma Wa.
Posts: 30,286
Default Re: Rich kids don't go to jail in the USA???

When did Texas go to the metric system?...

His parents might have money NOW.........................................hopefu lly after the lawsuits, they'll end up strapped and living on the streets!...
Donnyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 03:51 PM   #6
KingKoopA
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
KingKoopA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ryte Yonder
Posts: 1,473
Default Re: Rich kids don't go to jail in the USA???

Fukk forgiveness. One of my first papers in college was on teaching kids "Personal Responsibility" and his parents never taught him about consequences? I have no remorse for ethan or his family. Consequences are the result of actions!
KingKoopA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 03:51 PM   #7
gene116
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
gene116's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ky
Posts: 2,771
Default Re: Rich kids don't go to jail in the USA???

It's a tiered system no doubt based on income.........
100k and below would have netted the 20 years
100-500k bout 10 years
500k and up , probation

I think that's what they teach in judge school.........
__________________
gene116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 03:53 PM   #8
sapper69
Member
Pullin gears
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: 1000yds out, dopin the scope
Posts: 784
Default Re: Rich kids don't go to jail in the USA???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnyman View Post
His parents might have money NOW.........................................hopefu lly after the lawsuits, they'll end up strapped and living on the streets!...
Living on your taxdollars, Obamacare provided by you and getting a new cell phone each month (paid by you).
__________________
LSx. There is no other answer!
sapper69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 03:54 PM   #9
OOLD GEEZER
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
OOLD GEEZER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Phx. Az.
Posts: 39,611
Default Re: Rich kids don't go to jail in the USA???

That is just strait up phucked up!!! I agree with Donny, hope his parents go flat broke!!!
OOLD GEEZER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 03:55 PM   #10
Freudian Slit
Junior Member
Launchin
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 397
Default Re: Rich kids don't go to jail in the USA???

Quote:
Originally Posted by gene116 View Post
It's a tiered system no doubt based on income.........
100k and below would have netted the 20 years
100-500k bout 10 years
500k and up , probation

I think that's what they teach in judge school.........
Agreed, I've saw my rich buddy walk time and time again. He is dead now though...
Freudian Slit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 03:58 PM   #11
6t7gto
Junior Member
Launchin
 
6t7gto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Bedford,Ohio
Posts: 257
Garage
Default Re: Rich kids don't go to jail in the USA???

[QUOTE=Donnyman;13051930]When did Texas go to the metric system?...



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas,_Queensland
6t7gto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 03:59 PM   #12
AmericanMade
Junior Member
Burnout box
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: S/W USA
Posts: 29
Default Re: Rich kids don't go to jail in the USA???

The judge and the kid are equally pieces of shit!
AmericanMade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 04:02 PM   #13
MercilessMike
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
MercilessMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 5,802
Default Re: Rich kids don't go to jail in the USA???

Steal, underage drinking, drunk driving, speeding, Drugs, kills multiple and gets probation.


WHAT THE FUCK
MercilessMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 04:07 PM   #14
Brent351
Member
Pullin gears
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 702
Default Re: Rich kids don't go to jail in the USA???

This shit pisses me off. This happened just a couple miles from my house.

Last edited by Brent351; 12-11-2013 at 04:10 PM.
Brent351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 04:08 PM   #15
Magnumduster
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,390
Default Re: Rich kids don't go to jail in the USA???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovative225 View Post
He kills 4 people and paralyses 2, but no jail? What the fuck???

" TEENAGER who killed four people while driving drunk has been spared jail by a judge who says his rich parents never taught him about consequences.
The Star-Telegram reports that the families of those who died expressed their anger as Ethan Couch, 16, of Texas, escaped a possible 20 year prison sentence and instead was handed 10 years of probation.
"Money always seems to keep (Couch) out of trouble," Eric Boyles, whose wife and daughter were killed in the June 15 crash, told the Star-Telegram after sentencing.
"Ultimately today, I felt that money did prevail. If (he) had been any other youth, I feel like the circumstances would have been different."
Youth pastor Brian Jennings; mother and daughter Hollie and Shelby Boyles; and 24-year-old Breanna Mitchell died in the June 15 accident.
Mitchell's car had broken down that night and the Boyles, who lived nearby came out to help. Jennings was passing by and stopped to help as well.
Couch had a blood alcohol reading of .24 and also had a Valium in his system after he and a group of friends stole alcohol from Walmart, drank it and then seven of them jumped in his truck.

Good dead ends in death ... Hollie Boyles, 52, and her daughter, Shelby Boyles, 21, were helping out the driver of a broken down SUV when they were struck and killed.
Couch was 50km/h over the speed limit when he struck and killed the four pedestrians as well as injuring two of his own passengers who remain paralysed.
One of Couch's passengers, Sergio Molina, now communicates by blinking his eyes.
Molina's parents are suing Couch and his family for up to $20 million.
Couch's truck flipped in the air and crashed into a tree, while the impact flung the four pedestrians 50 metres. None of the teens were wearing seatbelts.
Dr Gary Miller, a psychologist for the defence, said Couch was a product of "affluenza" and that his family felt that money would solve any problem.
He said Couch was intellectually 18 but had an emotional age of 12.

Family forgives ... Brian Jennings, 41, was killed by Ethan Couch. His family say they have forgiven the teenager but believe he should be punished.
The defence asked that Couch be sent to a private rehabilitation facility in California, which costs $450,000 a year. Couch's father said he'd foot the bill.
The teen will stay in the detention centre until he is booked into the rehabilitation facility.
He was barred from going home with his parents.
State District Judge Jean Boyd said there was nothing she could do to lessen the families' pain and that she hoped Couch could become a contributing member of society."
guess what color he was...
Magnumduster is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 2.99%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Yellow Bullet LLC