Forbes-Obamacare gone before 2014 elections - Page 4 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > The Political Corner

The Political Corner We will hash out political, religious and current events in this section.... Keep it constructive when posting!!

Old 11-12-2013, 10:16 AM   #46
thesource
T5 & T56 building fool
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: Forbes-Obamacare gone before 2014 elections

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
I don't.
Those that have lost their plans are SOL and there isn't much they can do about it (by law).

To change the law and 'fix' what they broke.....I do not believe there is time much less the technical BS the insurance companies would have to deal with.

They really have created a HUGE mess....the website is nuthin'.
As long as the people are not having to pay for it, it won't matter. All Obama needs to do is delay it and/or subsidize it long enough to get through the mid terms. That buys them 2 more years until 2016 which Obama will hand off the grenade to the next sucker.

thesource is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2013, 10:33 AM   #47
taxman
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesource View Post
As long as the people are not having to pay for it, it won't matter. All Obama needs to do is delay it and/or subsidize it long enough to get through the mid terms. That buys them 2 more years until 2016 which Obama will hand off the grenade to the next sucker.
It matters to the people that are going to be paying for it. In the end, the Dems will pay a very high price for this fiasco. Never mind the obvious disaster. The slow, painfull recovery and the loss of trillions to the economy because of it will be Obama's legacy.
taxman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:37 AM   #48
Sponge Bob
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
everything will be fixed long before 2016, wishfull thinking on your part though. one thing about republicans is we can always count on you guys wishing for failure!

Sponge Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:41 AM   #49
1st_Gen
WTF?
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sponge Bob View Post
everything will be fixed long before 2016, wishfull thinking on your part though. one thing about republicans is we can always count on you guys wishing for failure!
One thing about Democrats is we can always count on them to stick it to the hardworking taxpayers, while giving away free shit to the lazy asses standing around with their hands out.....
If it wasn't for Texas.

“In a land of freedom we are held hostage by the tyranny of political correctness,” Robert Griffin III

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Manalishi View Post
The best plan allows you to not be called "victim" at the end.
1st_Gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 02:36 PM   #50
thesource
T5 & T56 building fool
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Define "fixed"

Old 11-12-2013, 02:52 PM   #51
Sponge Bob
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Define "fixed"
hard for people to enroll into the program, when the site doesn't work properly. obama has already been on record saying if he knew there would have been these kind of problems with the site, he would have delayed the roll out. once the site is up and running, people will be able to shop for a policy that suits them and sign up. this is just for starters, there will be plenty of other tweaks that will happen to get the numbers we need to make it a great healthcare plan for everybody. the constant negativity and finger pointing by the right does nobody any good!

Sponge Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 03:09 PM   #52
thesource
T5 & T56 building fool
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
hard for people to enroll into the program, when the site doesn't work properly. obama has already been on record saying if he knew there would have been these kind of problems with the site, he would have delayed the roll out. once the site is up and running, people will be able to shop for a policy that suits them and sign up. this is just for starters, there will be plenty of other tweaks that will happen to get the numbers we need to make it a great healthcare plan for everybody. the constant negativity and finger pointing by the right does nobody any good!
People aren't going to enroll into a program that they cannot afford in the first place. The only way this administration reaches their goal of sign ups is to subsidize the enrollees upon signing up. Its only path forward is through government entitlement compensation.

Old 11-12-2013, 03:09 PM   #53
taxman
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Neither will the product he created and shoved up America's ass.
taxman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 02:59 PM   #54
G-Code
4 legs good, 2 legs bad
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99PanozAIV View Post

the reason why it will change:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ngressional-b/

Quote:
In just six weeks, Republicans have completely erased a 9-point deficit in a generic congressional ballot question and are now running even with Democrats.
Thirty-nine percent of registered voters say they would vote for a Democrat in their district — and the same percentage say they would vote for a Republican — if elections for the U.S. House of Representatives were held today, according to numbers from a Quinnipiac poll released Wednesday.
the big question is, should the Republicans let them off the hook ?

the average " low information" voter will forget who caused the problem in the first place if the Republicans get this fixed by March of 2014. By November of 2014 the average Low info voter will vote for the Dems again.

58.3% of Statistics are made up.

Irony is wasted on the stupid.
G-Code is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 03:57 PM   #55
Collinsautomotive
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Code View Post
in his case ignorance is indeed bliss.

what the hell has he been paying attention to the past 6 weeks ?
Lots of complicated shit I can't disclose. In all seriousness, I can;t do anything about Obamacare, except be ready.

Thats about it.

Quote:
"As betting at the race ring adds neither strength nor speed to the horse, so the exchange of shares in the stock market adds no capital to business, no increase in the production and no purchasing power to the market."
Collinsautomotive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 04:00 PM   #56
Collinsautomotive
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark O'Neal View Post
Ignorance is a hell of an argument....
Its hyperbolic bullshit, I had a meeting with a DNC rep in our area a few weeks back, we all sat down and talked about the cost to business etc. Bottom line is, most of what is talked about at this point appears to be bullshit. I have also spoken with my tax attorney "cpa's are useless fucking trolls" and most of what we looked into will have a net zero effect financially on either business.

That said, I do not know or have a relative clue what the true economic fallout will be, but from where I sit, most people feel pretty good about the economy right now. So take that with a grain of salt.

and we grew 48% this year.

I got bigger problems to worry about then a few thousand dollars.

Quote:
"As betting at the race ring adds neither strength nor speed to the horse, so the exchange of shares in the stock market adds no capital to business, no increase in the production and no purchasing power to the market."
Collinsautomotive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 06:40 PM   #57
douglas
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
.. one thing about republicans is we can always count on you guys wishing for failure!
One thing we can always count on you lefties for, is total ignorance.
douglas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 06:52 PM   #58
Mark O'Neal
Idiot Savant
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collinsautomotive View Post
Its hyperbolic bullshit, I had a meeting with a DNC rep in our area a few weeks back, we all sat down and talked about the cost to business etc. Bottom line is, most of what is talked about at this point appears to be bullshit. I have also spoken with my tax attorney "cpa's are useless fucking trolls" and most of what we looked into will have a net zero effect financially on either business.

That said, I do not know or have a relative clue what the true economic fallout will be, but from where I sit, most people feel pretty good about the economy right now. So take that with a grain of salt.

and we grew 48% this year.

I got bigger problems to worry about then a few thousand dollars.

Read the fucking article. There is no hyperbole in it.
Mark O'Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 10:31 PM   #59
larrydavis427
Smoked Another SBC

Special Prosecutor McCarthy who prosecuted the terrorists of the 93 Trade Center attack, said if Obama were a Healthcare Insurance CEO he would have been indicted for Fraud. This would be based on lying to a large group of Americans among other things.. In this case "if you like your healthcare you can keep it." Obama committed Fraud.
larrydavis427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 10:02 PM   #60
larrydavis427
Smoked Another SBC

Talking Re: Forbes-Obamacare gone before 2014 elections

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas View Post
One thing we can always count on you lefties for, is total ignorance.
Amen. Obama is in real trouble with Obamacare. Now we know he isn't capable of being president. Let's start the public outrage that will take down the gay one.
larrydavis427 is offline   Reply With Quote